• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
34 replies to this topic | 341 praises

Posted 30 June 2019 - 03:00 PM

Raubern
  • Raubern
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

South Korean President Moon Jae-in -- who accompanied Trump to the heavily-guarded frontier -- said "for the first time in history the leaders of the US and North Korea will be standing face to face in Panmunjom," the border village in the DMZ.

https://edition.cnn....orea/index.html

Tianmo, Vid, BanCoe, Mustank and Spring praised this

Posted 30 June 2019 - 03:05 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Live feed ended liao...

Staff69 praised this

Posted 30 June 2019 - 03:28 PM

Lotr
  • Premium member
    Lotr
    6th Gear
    Author Image

History in the making? Trump always play by his own rules, completely unpredictably
Staff69 praised this

Posted 30 June 2019 - 03:33 PM

RH1667
  • Premium member
    RH1667
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Another way of saying is keep flipping prata .
Hoseyboh, Tohto, Thaiyotakamli, Staff69, BanCoe, Jamesc, Hamburger and 7 other members praised this

Posted 30 June 2019 - 04:01 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Trump now can boast that he has stepped into NK before
RH1667 praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 30 June 2019 - 05:42 PM

Beregond
  • Premium member
    Beregond
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Trump now can boast that he has stepped into NK before

for show nia ,

nothing achive yet 

that time come sg, the event even bigger.

but until now also no changes [;)]

Posted 30 June 2019 - 06:17 PM

Roadrunner2029
  • Roadrunner2029
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Kim looks a little nervous.

As far as I see, DT's may have got a few messages for Americans and the rest of the world.

Kim and him (and quite possibly XJP too) have established enough trust for them to meet in North Korean territory on short notice. At least that's the perception given.

He didn't have to go through China to meet with Kim. He was accompanied by Moon, and Kim did not have to fly in a Chinese plane or take a train travelling through China.

The US military and press have been allowed into DPRK, likely for the first time in public. Signaling more breakthroughs to come ?

Most likely DPRK media will not show US military on DPRK soil. But who knows.

Edited by Roadrunner2029, 30 June 2019 - 06:28 PM.

Hoseyboh praised this

Posted 30 June 2019 - 06:21 PM

Volvobrick
  • Volvobrick
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Yawn.... How many more times they want to meet? Paktor so long already still no deal.

Posted 30 June 2019 - 06:45 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

He just wanted a photo opportunity.

:D

Publicity seeker.

Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Posted 30 June 2019 - 07:36 PM

Yewheng
  • Premium member
    Yewheng
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

South Korean President Moon Jae-in -- who accompanied Trump to the heavily-guarded frontier -- said "for the first time in history the leaders of the US and North Korea will be standing face to face in Panmunjom," the border village in the DMZ.

https://edition.cnn....orea/index.html

Got 50 minutes one to one meeting. So actually still not so bad. It's a good kick-start again.

Posted 30 June 2019 - 07:46 PM

Boringchap
  • Boringchap
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Like reality TV.

Posted 30 June 2019 - 07:57 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

for show nia ,
nothing achive yet

Yah meet for the sake of saying hello and boost votes

He just wanted a photo opportunity.

:D

Publicity seeker.

Attention duck lol

Posted 30 June 2019 - 08:05 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

As far as I see, DT's may have got a few messages for Americans and the rest of the world.

Kim and him (and quite possibly XJP too) have established enough trust for them to meet in North Korean territory on short notice. At least that's the perception given.

He didn't have to go through China to meet with Kim. He was accompanied by Moon, and Kim did not have to fly in a Chinese plane or take a train travelling through China.

The US military and press have been allowed into DPRK, likely for the first time in public. Signaling more breakthroughs to come ?

Why would he need to take chinese plane or train through china when its 2-3hrs drive from pyongyang?

And they have met 2 times ald, with moon as middle man, theres nothing wrong. Kim could have phone with xi or mention about next summit with trump when xi was in pyongyang.

Posted 30 June 2019 - 08:05 PM

Tohto
  • Premium member
    Tohto
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

for show nia ,
nothing achive yet

This one no need spend any cents and they had a hand shake.
Singapore spend $20M for them to have a hand shake.

Posted 30 June 2019 - 08:07 PM

Camrysfa
  • Premium member
    Camrysfa
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

[laugh] unlike here

tygWTts.jpg

Posted 30 June 2019 - 08:22 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

This one no need spend any cents and they had a hand shake.
Singapore spend $20M for them to have a hand shake.

First meet mah. Moreover their meeting is world first, in line with govt objectives lol

Posted 30 June 2019 - 08:25 PM

Staff69
  • Staff69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

page 1,

world peace, hugs all round, no more trade war

soooo....no more recession for some party to use as an excuse to gain more votes  :XD:

your social circles aren't wide enough if you think i am rich

Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Never let your friends get lonely... 🧐keep disturbing them.

Posted 30 June 2019 - 08:26 PM

Roadrunner2029
  • Roadrunner2029
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Why would he need to take chinese plane or train through china when its 2-3hrs drive from pyongyang?

And they have met 2 times ald, with moon as middle man, theres nothing wrong. Kim could have phone with xi or mention about next summit with trump when xi was in pyongyang.

SkillsFuture can pay for some good courses. I also boh tak chek so I try to read and learn.

Posted 30 June 2019 - 08:26 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

[laugh] unlike here

tygWTts.jpg

2nd from right is ky :grin:
Inlinefour and Freeder praised this

Posted 30 June 2019 - 08:31 PM

Hubwee
  • Premium member
    Hubwee
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Some how or rather , got a feeling that Xi might be the one whom is behind all these . F

It was only after the trump - xi meeting then trump tweeted about meeting at DMZ .

Kim still needs support from Xi ba ....

But trump really gutsy to meet there Lor .

Edited by Hubwee, 30 June 2019 - 08:32 PM.

Thaiyotakamli and RH1667 praised this

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: kim, jong, donald, trump, meet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users