• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
152 replies to this topic | 931 praises

Posted 01 July 2019 - 07:46 PM

Akula
  • Premium member
    Akula
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Dear Fellow Reds,

Nearly a year ago, I started the 2018/19, wishing that Klopp powers us to greater heights.
That was achieved when we bring back number 6.
But I think a lot of us is wishing for him to end the 30 year wait.
So this time round, for season 2019/2020, it shall be our dream.

YNWA.

Edited by Akula, 01 July 2019 - 07:47 PM.

Uncle2, Silver_blade, cashcow, Spring, Hamburger, Picnic06-Biante15, Atrecord and 3 other members praised this

Posted 01 July 2019 - 08:12 PM

mersaylee
  • mersaylee
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Check in

YNWA

Posted 01 July 2019 - 08:24 PM

Uncle2
  • Premium member
    Uncle2
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Dear Fellow Reds,

Nearly a year ago, I started the 2018/19, wishing that Klopp powers us to greater heights.
That was achieved when we bring back number 6.
But I think a lot of us is wishing for him to end the 30 year wait.
So this time round, for season 2019/2020, it shall be our dream.

YNWA.

Support!! YNWA.

Jamesc, Inlinefour, BanCoe, cashcow, Picnic06-Biante15, Freeder, Spring and 6 other members praised this

Posted 01 July 2019 - 08:28 PM

Kenneve888
  • Kenneve888
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I sarpot Liverpoolđź’Ş
I am apolitical.
My cars over the years.....Subaru, Swift, Lancer, Renault, Nissan, Honda, Mazda
Altis SFZ 338T.......you ball-less, hit and run.

Posted 01 July 2019 - 09:09 PM

Credor
  • Credor
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

YNWA ..... yah... hopefully we have another fruitful season.

Edited by Credor, 01 July 2019 - 09:10 PM.

Picnic06-Biante15, car50 and Uncle2 praised this

Posted 01 July 2019 - 09:13 PM

Aristotle
  • Aristotle
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I very the scared this type of jinx thread. Haha. Hopefully can pull it off this coming season
Icu, Kopites and Somewhat1975 praised this

Posted 01 July 2019 - 10:02 PM

BenTong
  • Premium member
    BenTong
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Coutinho don’t come back
Picnic06-Biante15 praised this

Posted 01 July 2019 - 11:26 PM

Mason016
  • Mason016
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Sarpork and pruss one :D
Freeder praised this

Posted 01 July 2019 - 11:26 PM

Vegas
  • Premium member
    Vegas
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

chk in

You Never Walk Alone...... Till you walked away.

Posted 02 July 2019 - 12:03 AM

Raymondism
  • Premium member
    Raymondism
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

YNWA! Huat ah
Picnic06-Biante15 and TangoElite praised this

Dream
  • Dream
    5th Gear
    Author Image

:a-toast:

TangoElite and Uncle2 praised this

zipping
  • zipping
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

YNWA

Posted 02 July 2019 - 12:32 AM

cashcow
  • cashcow
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

For 2019/20, we want more.

Uefa Supercup- Istanbul 2019 (Vodafone Park) Turkey August 2019

FIFA Club World Cup - Qatar Dec 2019

Domestic cups - FA and EFL cups

EPL champion 2019/20.

UCL final 2020 -Istanbul (Ataturk Olympic Stadium) - repeat of 2005? Turkey.

Others  -  if applicable?

The season is long. Make sure our players stay healthy and injury-free.

In Jurgen Klopp we trust.

[thumbsup]

Edited by cashcow, 02 July 2019 - 12:36 AM.

Posted 02 July 2019 - 05:40 AM

Cauldron
  • Cauldron
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Just sold ings to Southampton for 20mil

Read that arsenal offered 40mil for zaha

Not sure which story is more wtf

Posted 02 July 2019 - 07:26 AM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

liporting IN...

Picnic06-Biante15 and TangoElite praised this
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 02 July 2019 - 10:40 AM

Atrecord
  • Premium member
    Atrecord
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

early start this year...

Posted 02 July 2019 - 10:49 AM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

early start this year...

Yup ...  

BPL first match on Friday 09/08/2019 (SG National Day) ... :a-happy:

Uncle2, cashcow and TangoElite praised this

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 02 July 2019 - 10:52 AM

CarNutz
  • CarNutz
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Reporting in..YNWA
TangoElite praised this

Posted 02 July 2019 - 11:01 AM

Shorty
  • Premium member
    Shorty
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

the owners hv said.....they will focus on the league title this season. so i believe some sacrifices will b made when it come to cup games. they love winning the UCL, but noted the league is what we fans want most. 

Othello and cashcow praised this
Don't Give Up Hope...No Matter How Hopeless U Are...
Psn id: STR8_ACE07
super noobie

Posted 02 July 2019 - 02:23 PM

Atrecord
  • Premium member
    Atrecord
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Decent chap even though he didn't defend well...

Alberto Moreno has sent a touching farewell message to the supporters, players and staff at Liverpool FC as he leaves the club after five years.

The Spaniard, a Champions League winner with Jürgen Klopp’s side last month, has now departed the Reds following the expiry of his contract.

Moreno made 141 appearances and scored three goals during his time at Anfield having joined Liverpool from Sevilla in the summer of 2014.

The left-back posted the message below on his social media accounts on Monday night to express his appreciation for the time he spent on Merseyside…

Hi Reds,

Life goes in cycles, and mine at my beloved Liverpool FC has drawn to an end. Upon reaching this point, I would like to thank the entire Liverpool family; my dear teammates, with whom I have shared five marvellous years and who I will forever think of as family, and, of course, the owners, directors, coaching staff, doctors, physios, kitmen, and each and every person at the club.

Thank you for making me a better footballer and, above all, a better person; for helping me to fulfil one of my childhood dreams by winning the Champions League and, in doing so, become a small part of the history of this great club.

My gratitude too to the city, which embraced me as one of its own from day one and which will live on in my memory whenever I look at my son, Alberto Jr, a Liverpudlian himself.

Finally, a very special thank you to the club’s superb fans, who always supported me. I wish you all at Liverpool FC the greatest successes. Wherever life takes me from here, I will always carry you in my heart and forever be a fan.

You’ll Never Walk Alone!

Alberto Moreno

https://www.liverpoo...ge-to-liverpool

Back to Football Channel  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: liverpool, lfc, 30 year, football and 3 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users