Liverpool Football Club - It is time to end the 30 year wait

Akula

agreed with everything....

except last sentence

without emotional attachment to club, and hence players, football is nothing.

Without the club... i wouldnt even be a soccer fan.. let alone know who is Curtis Jones... no playeris bigger than club... this not only for players... the management should follow this mantra as well

Lol.. totally agree.. costs me $65 a month

Wow u must be the biggest fan around...

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Liverpool's LB Lewis trip Bradford's Donaldson inside the box to give away a penalty at 80 min for Doyle to convert.

Final score 

Bradford 1-3 Liverpool.

[wave]

• Praise 5

The friendly does show that there is a big gap between the backup and 1st team.

Not sure if there is the same training and game management throughout the difference level?

It would be good to have to help seamlessly transit to 1st team.

• Praise 2

Paiseh should be channel 111

Thanks, managed to catch the 2nd half, after your tip-off.

The team wasn't fantastic, but it can be said that it's only a warm-up/friendly.

Defence looks more solid than attack. Will need the attack to warm up and get into the thick of action quickly...

• Praise 1

(edited)

Coutinho back to Liverpool?

Aye or nay?

Take him back on 2 year loan.

After 2 years he will be 29.

Then take him on a free transfer if he is good or send him back.

:D

Take him on a two year loan and offer to pay half his wages.

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 5

Turbocharged

The Jurgen Klopp U-turn that continues to benefit Liverpool and their long-term transfer strategy

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-klopp-transfer-news-loan-16593132

Recent comments about Liverpool's reinvented players or "new signings":-

Lallana is the new "Jorginho" for pool ... wow like real. Klopp might be playing "Sarriball" this coming season. haha

Rhian Brewster is the pool's equivalent of Mbappe ...another big "unbelievable" bull  :))

Ryan Kent and Harry Wilson are valued by Pool to be at least £10m and £25m respectively.

Looks like the media is losing it shine on Liverpool's football transfer stories this season.

• Praise 7

(edited)

Hmm the news about our potential rivals are interesting.

Spurs.

They selling trippier which is good for them cos hes a weak link.

But they also letting Danny rose leave? Lol he was their best player in the CL finals. But he's a tough cookie to manage, so Im guessing pochettino is just tired of his nonsense lol...

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 2

Hmm the news about our potential rivals are interesting.

Spurs.

They selling trippier which is good for them cos hes a weak link.

But they also letting Danny rose leave? Lol he was their best player in the CL finals. But he's a tough cookie to manage, so Im guessing pochettino is just tired of his nonsense lol...

Rose rumoured 25M fee...

interesting to see who will splash the cash.. its hard to see Klopp going for a 29yr old that can unsettle Robertson

Recent comments about Liverpool's reinvented players or "new signings":-

Lallana is the new "Jorginho" for pool ... wow like real. Klopp might be playing "Sarriball" this coming season. haha

Rhian Brewster is the pool's equivalent of Mbappe ...another big "unbelievable" bull  :))

Ryan Kent and Harry Wilson are valued by Pool to be at least £10m and £25m respectively.

Looks like the media is losing it shine on Liverpool's football transfer stories this season.

Sarriball... 

correct me if i am wrong... sounds like Brendan Rodgers way of set up.... high press with attacks launch from the back....with quick short passes....

Rose rumoured 25M fee...

interesting to see who will splash the cash.. its hard to see Klopp going for a 29yr old that can unsettle Robertson

Rose was once wanted by Man Utd... a bit old now, but should have takers bah...

If he's looking for relaxing time, then can consider getting him, but you're right in the unsettling part - actually, what's the best strategy regarding the full-back positions? We need decent back-ups, but want to keep Robertson and TAA settled... not easy leh...

Rose was once wanted by Man Utd... a bit old now, but should have takers bah...

If he's looking for relaxing time, then can consider getting him, but you're right in the unsettling part - actually, what's the best strategy regarding the full-back positions? We need decent back-ups, but want to keep Robertson and TAA settled... not easy leh...

think we also looked at Rose during Enrique time... 

Best Strategy i dunno. Klopp is the best person to answer this. Maybe he is trying to see if Lacouri or Lewis can step up as cover?

I guess if we can find a Finnan or Arbeloa then problem solved.

Maybe can buy a wide defensive midfielder who can play wing or full back... i.e. a faster younger version of Milner e.g. Finnan? i guess Fabinho can play right back if required... maybe that is why Lallana is considered in the deep position (still has something to offer but probably cant be relied on as first choice for B2B role) 

By right Gomez can play left right centre back... he started off with us playing left back and he was better than the regular left back then... (cant remember was it Moreno) The problem is TAA and Robertson are chalking up assist to compensate for our hardworking but less creative midfield while Gomez is better defensively. if Gomez cover left back then maybe we need Shaqiri to play in left B2B role? 

So far Klopp has overloaded his midfield and keep the unsetttling portion within the midfield.. smart i would say... better than everyone looking over their back to see if someone is waiting for them to fail..... with luck, he can even play Ryan Kent as left back LOL