• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
54 replies to this topic | 578 praises

Posted 02 July 2019 - 08:36 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Just received this in my whatsapp, pls pass this information  ard, and get those qualified to go get the free top up. 

This is cfm not scam, my mother did it this morning, my OC colleague's mother also did it today...

Mai tu liao, faster faster go claim from ah gong.... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

rps20190702_202932.jpg

Staff69, RH1667, Lala81, BanCoe, Vid, 13177, Spring and 5 other members praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 02 July 2019 - 08:44 PM

Staff69
  • Staff69
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

page 1 

:secret-laugh:

Inlinefour, Tianmo and Kopites praised this
your social circles aren't wide enough if you think i am rich

Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Never let your friends get lonely... ๐Ÿงkeep disturbing them.

Posted 02 July 2019 - 09:07 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Thanks. Informed my dad.
https://www.passioncard.sg โ€บ ...PDF
Merdeka Generation Package $100 Top-Up Benefit - PAssion Card
Tianmo and Kopites praised this

Posted 02 July 2019 - 09:18 PM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Just received this in my whatsapp, pls pass this information ard, and get those qualified to go get the free top up.

This is cfm not scam, my mother did it this morning, my OC colleague's mother also did it today...

Mai tu liao, faster faster go claim from ah gong.... [:p] [laugh] [laugh]

rps20190702_202932.jpg

Unker you recieved your M Kad ?? Check mailbox ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Tianmo and Kopites praised this

Posted 02 July 2019 - 09:28 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Thanks. Informed my dad.

seriously i never notice, until my brother told me, really KNN me..... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 02 July 2019 - 09:31 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Unker you recieved your M Kad ?? Check mailbox ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

unker, my mum just did her top up this morning lah. 

KNN i is old, but i is no so old yet.... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 02 July 2019 - 09:39 PM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

KNN i is old, but i is no so old yet.... [:p] [laugh] [laugh]

Well said nephew! ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ
Inlinefour and Picnic06-Biante15 praised this

Posted 02 July 2019 - 10:09 PM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

how many got $100 kee chiu. 

Posted 02 July 2019 - 10:46 PM

Tjon
  • Tjon
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I have not receive my MG card, just went to Serangoon Stn there were 2 Q under customer service, 1 permanent 1 temp setup. Hand in my Passion concession card, they just topped it up, no question ask. I believe all info they required are in my IC number. All done within 10 minutes. On the hind side, there's nothing we can hide. Hahaha

Edited by Tjon, 02 July 2019 - 10:47 PM.

Tianmo and Dleodleo praised this

Posted 02 July 2019 - 11:02 PM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I scroll through my contact list and couldn't find anyone older than me..๐Ÿ˜€ only my mum but she is already at pioneer level. hahaha

thanks..forwarding the msg to all my whatapp group.

Posted 02 July 2019 - 11:07 PM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

KNN i is old, but i is no so old yet.... [:p] [laugh] [laugh]

which part of you is old and which part not so old yet.
BanCoe praised this

Posted 02 July 2019 - 11:58 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Remeebr to vote pap
Kyrios praised this
Garage36.com

Posted 03 July 2019 - 12:00 AM

Tohto
  • Premium member
    Tohto
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Just received this in my whatsapp, pls pass this information ard, and get those qualified to go get the free top up.

Mai tu liao, faster faster go claim from ah gong.... [:p] [laugh] [laugh]

attachicon.gifrps20190702_202932.jpg

I thought you suddenly qualify for Merdeka generation already when you said received the sms.

Edited by Tohto, 03 July 2019 - 12:02 AM.

Tianmo and Dleodleo praised this

Posted 03 July 2019 - 05:34 AM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I thought you suddenly qualify for Merdeka generation already when you said received the sms.

He not recd sms lah , some aunty aunty WhatsApp to him lah ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ so now he on the bola

Posted 03 July 2019 - 06:41 AM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

He not recd sms lah , some aunty aunty WhatsApp to him lah รฐยคยฃรฐยคยฃ so now he on the bola

Sounds like an aunty killer.

Edited by Ct3833, 03 July 2019 - 06:41 AM.

Posted 03 July 2019 - 07:01 AM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Thanks. Informed my dad.

Only can use in MRT, public buses, NTUC, Seng Siong, Giant .... :we-all-gonna-die:

$100/- cannot use to pay tips at KTV because they don't recognise Passion Card ... :lll._.:

Tianmo praised this

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 03 July 2019 - 07:25 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

which part of you is old and which part not so old yet.

other than my mind, most parts not so old.... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 03 July 2019 - 07:25 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

no scare no scare, when I get you also will get.... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Tohto praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 03 July 2019 - 09:01 AM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

other than my mind, most parts not so old.... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Yup .....  [nod]

DOM ....  :we-all-gonna-die:

Dirty Old Mind aka Lau Tiko... :grin:

Posted 03 July 2019 - 09:05 AM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Sounds like an aunty killer.

Aunties not bad what !!!!!! :we-all-gonna-die:

Look at Yang Ming, how many millions of dollars swindled to China ...   :slow:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15, 03 July 2019 - 09:06 AM.

BanCoe praised this

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: $100, ezylink, merdeka and 1 more...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users