Mahathir bans sand export to Singapore

Lala81

1 thing u are right, malaysian worker compare to the rest (AM )

dun say , their paid are higher (but still much lower then local )

but personally i feel their working capability and attitude much better.

and most importantly we more easily accept them into our society then the others

(maybe i more racist on this [lipsrsealed] )

↡ Advertisement

If they dont put more smelly-faced kustom occifers at the counters having one more bridge does not help at all. Sgp side is also lacking in manpower. Seriously having one more bridge give rise to more issues since shortage of manpower on both sides. That's why sgp is more keen on building the high-speed rail as many things like passport's biometric scanning can be automated and not use so much manpower.

the crooked bridge is actually meant to replace the current Causeway....not introducing another checkpoint....and SG is adamant on keeping the causeway hence atok came up with the crooked bridge idea! Enough has been say about his crooked nose and his crooked ways....
  • Praise 1

the crooked bridge is actually meant to replace the current Causeway....not introducing another checkpoint....and SG is adamant on keeping the causeway hence atok came up with the crooked bridge idea! Enough has been say about his crooked nose and his crooked ways....

Someone will walk in this thread and claim that no sand therefore property prices will crash.

I thought it is the other way round?

No sand, less new buildings, property price Cheong

But building industry jialat

Hypersonic
(edited)

If they dont put more smelly-faced kustom occifers at the counters having one more bridge does not help at all. Sgp side is also lacking in manpower. Seriously having one more bridge give rise to more issues since shortage of manpower on both sides. That's why sgp is more keen on building the high-speed rail as many things like passport's biometric scanning can be automated and not use so much manpower.

I referring to the crooked bridge lao ma been crying to replace the woodlands custom bro,that one can oversee his grave,  not the 3rd link to pulau ubin... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Edited by Tianmo

Someone will walk in this thread and claim that no sand therefore property prices will crash.

why will crash??

i think it will rise instead? lol

Twincharged

why will crash??

i think it will rise instead? lol

Any excuse can be used for claiming crash.

Businessman helming US will lead to crash.

Interest rate falling is due to crashing.

Price rise in the face of CMs is preparing for crash.

Supersonic

Maybe one day or night a brilliant scientist may discover a method to convert all those plastic waste into sand equivalent (i remembered a video of how a company used plastic pellets or something like that to build roads. Cant recall which country).

Then the crooked pm can keep all the sands for his grandkids to play in. We paid ballpark of S$340m and is their best customer contributing 95% of their sand sales.

Better than nothing right. Sand is aplenty over there and a natural resource. Cost to them is almost nil.

So, wayang coming. He wants something as usual. Greedy and a bully.

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 2

Maybe one day or night a brilliant scientist may discover a method to convert all those plastic waste into sand equivalent (i remembered a video of how a company used plastic pellets or something like that to build roads. Cant recall which country).

Then the crooked pm can keep all the sands for his grandkids to play in. We paid ballpark of S$340m and is their best customer contributing 95% of their sand sales.

Better than nothing right. Sand is aplenty over there and a natural resource. Cost to them is almost nil.

So, wayang coming. He wants something as usual. Greedy and a bully.

Safe ride

Cheers

Hope that day is tomorrow :XD:

Twincharged

Got many types. For rich ones, make lump sum donation to nation building. For smart ones need to show academic qualifications. For those who study in local poly or uni will be offered PR upon graduation. I think for those who got the potential to contribute to nation will easily get if they apply.

Actually those young tax funded ft students, i think it was asked but never revealed how many run road later.

Hypersonic

1 thing u are right, malaysian worker compare to the rest (AM )

dun say , their paid are higher (but still much lower then local )

but personally i feel their working capability and attitude much better.

and most importantly we more easily accept them into our society then the others

(maybe i more racist on this [lipsrsealed] )

Their pay is not only higher, is a lot higher if you take everything into consideration. Why sld I spend so much more when I can get it cheaper and mayb even better? 

We cannot compare them to locals, how ever cheaper they may be against the locals. The fact is they are foreign workers, and they sld be and have to be compare against other foreign workers. If I needed locals, then I needed locals, how much cheaper is that Malaysian is also useless to me.  

Many PRCs and Indians are more capable in the same trade, a lot more knowledgeable and can do a better job cheaper, may not be faster tho. But its acceptable to have some trade off. 

Attitude depends on individual, tho overall Malaysians are easier. 

Accepting ppl into the society is a matter of getting use to it only. How we accepted the pionys in the early days, then the Indonesians, and now myanmar maids.  

Money can make ppl very flexible lah, so I say we can afford to have all the Malaysian workers go back, but can they afford to have all those Malaysians go back?   [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 2

(edited)

Many PRCs and Indians are more capable in the same trade, a lot more knowledgeable and can do a better job cheaper, may not be faster tho. But its acceptable to have some trade off. 

my own experience this is not true,

we are car forum we talk about car workshop that is closest to us

u ask those ws that use malaysian worker,

ask them change, see their reaction can liao 

Edited by Beregond

Turbocharged

Bro, cannot expect a gorilla when you only willing to feed peanuts. You do need coconuts.  India and China can send engineers to service your car if you pay them .Malaysian or better Singaporean pay. Modified until it zoom like a race car if they get the ang moh pay haha

Bro, cannot expect a gorilla when you only willing to feed peanuts. You do need coconuts.  India and China can send engineers to service your car if you pay them .Malaysian or better Singaporean pay. Modified until it zoom like a race car if they get the ang moh pay haha

Where do you think we get those PRCs, Myanmars, Indians, Pakistanis, Sri lankas, from?

From Malaysia?

There is a reason we cannot cut off these more expensive "cheaper" Malaysians working here, and its a political one.

If you see one dollar on the table, and assume its only one dollar, then you are fated to be only a one dollar life. -_-

post-131345-0-44125000-1562211312.gif

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

true or not depends you speak to the blind man holding the elephant trunk,  the elephant leg or the one moving one round and feel the whole elephant. 

actually if you want to talk about closet to us, you sld be looking at hawkers and food center, and construction sites. We can dont drive, but we sure need a roof over our head and food. 

But since you talking about car ws, do you know how long those Malaysian workers been with the WS? and do you know how many newer cars with current technologies where rejected from these ws because the Malaysian workers cannot handle?  Those WS that employed these Malaysian workers are old time WS with most of the bosses aging and 2nd generation not ready yet, thats why they still living in the back dated era. 

Try driving a saab, opel, or any french cars into these WS and see what they tell you.  Only jeepun cars welcome because easy to repair. 

Go to some AD WS or new generation WS, where they use  devices to diagnose problems instead of depending on old time memory, and see what is the ratio of Malaysian vs PRC workers, very few Indians tho.

Even more locals from ITE auto vehicle repair courses are replacing these Malaysian WS workers. 

You sld try asking these new generation  WS why lesser Malaysian workers with them now.

Or another example is tyre shops, go drive ard tyre shops and see for  yourself..  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Got many types. For rich ones, make lump sum donation to nation building. For smart ones need to show academic qualifications. For those who study in local poly or uni will be offered PR upon graduation. I think for those who got the potential to contribute to nation will easily get if they apply.

those we understand....but what about those who are delivery drivers, sales etc? Not looking down on those trades but to have sprs for those position?

Replace? LoL...then the water pipes and maybe the ktm railway has to follow the crooked style. Aiyo, only create more headaches. [laugh]

its true........the design and model for it had been circulating so many yrs back.
↡ Advertisement