AD non guaranteed bids

Hi bros, can share usually how many bids would AD secure COE?

Just want to have a general sensing. Thanks!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Depends on how much profit margin the AD have to pay with. Those with bigger margin can bid higher.

Which AD you going for? Will be easier for people to comment if they have dealt with them before

Depends on how much profit margin the AD have to pay with. Those with bigger margin can bid higher.

Which AD you going for? Will be easier for people to comment if they have dealt with them before

Oh ok thanks.

AD is AG though. Anybody have any reviews about it?

(edited)

If warehouse got stock with the model & color u want, NG COE will immediately turn into G COE (within the next two to three bidding) by ur AD to close deal. But if ur desired model still in the indenting process then AD will use the weeks or months to process the 6 NG COE.

Edited by UncleLabbit

If warehouse got stock with the model & color u want, NG COE will immediately turn into G COE (within the next two to three bidding) by ur AD to close deal. But if ur desired model still in the indenting process then AD will use the weeks or months to process the 6 NG COE.

Oh ok thanks. This is clear.

Seemed that the whole guaranteed and non-guaranteed coe thingy sounds like a marketing gimmick.

The first 2 bids were unsuccessful. So not sure if I would still be able to get the car in the end though.

If the SE shared that there is only 2 colours left, is it safe to say that the vehicle is not the indenting stage?

I apologise if I sound rather noob, cause I am a noob. First time buying car from AD. Bought from PI previously with 1 bid guaranteed.

• Praise 1

(edited)

Said only 2 colors left most likely is wana clear existing stock and available colors. Ordering process may take many weeks or months to reach Sg then clear custom & by that time ur COE shld good to go if no other hiccups. Must relax abit, coz waiting for successful COE then after that car to be reg & delivered will be pure agony....so muz slow down a wee bit.

Edited by UncleLabbit

Hi, new to COE bids as well.

So for NG COEs, what are the chances that AD will claim no chance and requests for top ups? And usually how long are they committed to bid for you? I am referring to C&C.

Twincharged

Hi, new to COE bids as well.

So for NG COEs, what are the chances that AD will claim no chance and requests for top ups? And usually how long are they committed to bid for you? I am referring to C&C.

If the COE shoot up too high.they will ask you to Top Up. [thumbsdown]  [bigcry]

Oh ok thanks.

AD is AG though. Anybody have any reviews about it?

Who is AG.?

Supercharged

Hi bros, can share usually how many bids would AD secure COE?

Just want to have a general sensing. Thanks!

Different AD different chances. Which AD u looking at?

Turbocharged
(edited)

In nutshell, for first timers purchasing a new car

1. If you are in a rush and need to get hold of your new car within the next month, then go for guaranteed COE, although there’s still a 50% chance you can secure COE under non guaranteed. But check if your new car has arrived on Singapore shores, else it’s no use to secure COE, your car is probably on the high seas and you won;t be collecting your car soon. eg. the current situation with the Kia Cerato

1. If you are in no rush, go for non guaranteed COE at all costs. Go for guaranteed COE only if you have too much spare cash and want to so some charity for the distributor. You WILL secure COE based on current market sentiments. It’s year end and distributors are desperate to hit their annual target. They have ample margins to absorb any COE increase. Put whatever sales tactics to deaf ears.

Edited by Vinceng
  • Praise 2

Supercharged

My AD also says 6 bid NG, but my car stock already in SG so 1 bid got it and they bidded quite high and rebate is high too. Got back some refunds too. My AD is Skoda.

It really depends on the AD. My frd and i bought bought a car from different brands at the same time. I got my car at the 2nd bid while he got his at the 4th bid. 

Note: COE was going up at that period after we bought the cars.

Most people got their car on the first bid anyway if COE maintained or drop.

It's all depending on the number of orders the AD received for that period and the overall demand on the coe climate. How much orders and how they prioritise the NG and G bidding. Maybe they split it into groups so sometimes they dont even put any in your first bid. It's also depending on how they strategise. You just sit back and wait for their news. There's no such thing as "general sensing". It's not predictable.

Turbocharged

I would say the success rate of NG COE is close to 99%. The only time you will fail is if COE spike and stay high for 3 months... super duper unlikely in this econ climate. Remember they make tons of money from u once u got the car and they also fighting for market share and meeting sales target of manufacturer. They wont so easily throw your signature away. Got to really be total loss on the sale for them to do it.

↡ Advertisement