• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic | 21 praises

Posted 06 July 2019 - 08:00 PM

Nisanalmera
  • Nisanalmera
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi :) I have some kind of problem with my car i think, its a Nissan Almeria from 2004. Everytime i brake while turning the stearingwheel at low speeeds, or when holding still the brakepedal and clutch will strutter, even the stearingwheel will strutter sometimes. Can somebody point me in the right direction? Help is much appreciated! All the best Patrick
2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 06 July 2019 - 08:22 PM

StreamRSZ
  • Premium member
    StreamRSZ
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi :) I have some kind of problem with my car i think, its a Nissan Almeria from 2004. Everytime i brake while turning the stearingwheel at low speeeds, or when holding still the brakepedal and clutch will strutter, even the stearingwheel will strutter sometimes. Can somebody point me in the right direction? Help is much appreciated! All the best Patrick

you brake disc maybe wobbled . replace and it should solve you problem.

Posted 07 July 2019 - 01:18 AM

Nisanalmera
  • Nisanalmera
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

you brake disc maybe wobbled . replace and it should solve you problem.

Hi StreamRSZ.

Yes you are right one or both of my front discs are slightly wobbled, but i have never had this problem before, where it feels like its jamming up, both in the stearingwheel and the pedals,

Its kind of hard to describe sorry, but it feels like the clutch, and brake pedals are connected to the stearingwheel, and everytime i turn the wheel, the clutch and brake pedal will give some vibration and the stearingwheel will feel like its jamming up, even when the car is holding still?

Very wierd i think.

All the best.

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 07 July 2019 - 05:19 AM

StreamRSZ
  • Premium member
    StreamRSZ
    5th Gear
    Author Image

get the dis brakes replace and it will be good to go. dont worry too much.

Posted 07 July 2019 - 07:11 AM

Nisanalmera
  • Nisanalmera
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

get the dis brakes replace and it will be good to go. dont worry too much.

Thank you very much.,
I will get them replaced.
the front discs are a pain in the... when you brake at high speed :)

All the best.

Posted 07 July 2019 - 07:51 AM

Ishiwgao
  • Premium member
    Ishiwgao
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Thank you very much.,
I will get them replaced.
the front discs are a pain in the... when you brake at high speed :)

All the best.

My recommendation is also to change your brake discs, but nothing to do with your vibration feeling.

If you can already feel a problem in the braking, whether stopping distance or whatever, it is always better to change.

when it comes to safety in a car, the next thing after tires is brakes.

Back to Maintenance & Repairs  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic
Dynamics Mechanic Pte Ltd

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

1 Car Service Pte Ltd

1 Car Service Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by EdisonNg  |  Neutral Newbie

Got my major service done with the help of friendly and passionate staffs from 1 car service! Comfortable and cozy waiting area with refreshments. Reasonable price as compared to previous WS that I visited. Strongly Recommended for their professional service. Do look for them for repairs/regular services as the really did a good job! » Read More

TT Motorsport Pte Ltd

TT Motorsport Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Vrnetltd  |  Neutral Newbie

Went there for their liqui moly servicing promotion and the mechanics were very friendly and explain to me the difference on the grade of oil. Why some brands cost more etc. Also no pushy with the sale. Totally is up to the customer on what they want. Free 36 points check for all servicing. Customer lounge for you to enjoy while waiting for your car to be done. » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Repair & Servicing

Quick Reply

Tags: vibration strutter, brake and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users