Free ONS from furniture store?

Atrecord

This one the buyer no stress, but seller should stress...

attachicon.gifIMG-20160805-WA0000.jpg

seller mayb is a ah ma............free one cannot dont take..................the buyer also stress...................but I think now is SPH super stress liao................or the marketing department of P&R................. [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

seller mayb is a ah ma............free one cannot dont take..................the buyer also stress...................but I think now is SPH super stress liao................or the marketing department of P&R................. [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

With the ad, maybe queue up until JB liao...

But if it's ah ma,... think many will reject the goods... also stress...

• Praise 2

With the ad, maybe queue up until JB liao...

But if it's ah ma,... think many will reject the goods... also stress...

give also stress............no give also stress............take also stress............no take also stress..............KNN...........smlj also sibei stress..........now I got no praise to give you I also sibei stress......... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 4

Supersonic

They have this promo every yr and description always the same. It catches your attention, so it works.

So they have been giving one night stand every year liao?
  • Praise 1

Chey, I thought some spammer starting sexy thread...

nightstand
noun NORTH AMERICAN
a small low bedside table, typically having drawers.

hSQfG.png

BTW, just confirmed that this is an old news, first reported about 3 years back. No wonder it look familiar to me...

CpFatKMUMAA7aqT.jpg

And this is not the first time they did it.

edit.JPG

• Praise 7

Hypersonic

I is BTC, so my ang moh is totally CMI, but I somehow feel that what had been advertised as posted by @carbon82 means different thing to me. 

in one ad it was " A free one night stand", in another it was "Free one night stand". 

I dont know how much an A will make a different to you, but in the ads here, that A sure makes alot of different to me. 

How about  "One free night stand"? 

How much different can an A and the rearrangement of a word make? Well, I dont mind any free one night stand,  but will be good if they can make me drunk first...  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Chey, I thought some spammer starting sexy thread...

nightstand

noun NORTH AMERICAN

a small low bedside table, typically having drawers.

hSQfG.png

BTW, just confirmed that this is an old news, first reported about 3 years back. No wonder it look familiar to me...

CpFatKMUMAA7aqT.jpg

And this is not the first time they did it.

edit.JPG

Is there a different between a "nightstand" and  a "night stand"? 

one is one word, the other 2 words? Do we assume a 2 words phrase is similar to a one word? 

The ads clearly shows " free one night stand", which is a 4 words phrase?

Is there a different between a "nightstand" and  a "night stand"? 

one is one word, the other 2 words? Do we assume a 2 words phrase is similar to a one word? 

The ads clearly shows " free one night stand", which is a 4 words phrase?

Picket and Rail is playing with words, and OBVIOUSLY an attempt to attract attention to its advertisement. Google for Picket and Rail and for sure it will come out as one of the top search these few days.

As I have mentioned earlier, this is supposed to be an old news, but why yahoo and other sites started reporting it again, after 3 years?? You know I know... I also btc one, but uncle know how to make media work for me leh :D :D

OK, coming back to the advertisement. For "free one night stand", P&R still can argued that it is done by their btc staff (or probably someone with F9 in england, or even a FW/FT). BUT "a free one night stand" in the Chinese paper is really trying to hard. It is an obvious misleading statement, as "a" is already an unit (same as "one"), then followed by "one night stand", meaning a real one night stand, no way can P&R argue it way out.

So the best thing to do now is to stop "promoting" for them. The more we share, talk, discuss, debate, argue, or even fight it out with each other what is right what is wrong, the more attention will be put on P&R (read: FREE advertisement). Tio boh my friend? [sly] [sly]

OK, I better go back to tc liao (or try attempting that "tough" maths question in the durian thread)... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4