• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
22 replies to this topic | 246 praises

Posted 05 August 2016 - 01:57 PM

Atrecord
  • Premium member
    Atrecord
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

This one the buyer no stress, but seller should stress...

IMG-20160805-WA0000.jpg
BanCoe, Tianmo, EWander, Blueray, Carbon82, Ictruall, Jamesc and 8 other members praised this

Posted 05 August 2016 - 03:36 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

attachicon.gifIMG-20160805-WA0000.jpg

seller mayb is a ah ma............free one cannot dont take..................the buyer also stress...................but I think now is SPH super stress liao................or the marketing department of P&R................. [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Jamesc praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 05 August 2016 - 05:11 PM

Atrecord
  • Premium member
    Atrecord
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

seller mayb is a ah ma............free one cannot dont take..................the buyer also stress...................but I think now is SPH super stress liao................or the marketing department of P&R................. [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

With the ad, maybe queue up until JB liao...

But if it's ah ma,... think many will reject the goods... also stress...

Tianmo and Jamesc praised this

Posted 05 August 2016 - 05:57 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

With the ad, maybe queue up until JB liao...

But if it's ah ma,... think many will reject the goods... also stress...

give also stress............no give also stress............take also stress............no take also stress..............KNN...........smlj also sibei stress..........now I got no praise to give you I also sibei stress......... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Noob79, Atrecord, Newbie26 and FourZero praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 07 July 2019 - 09:52 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Tiagong got free one night stand from furniture store, real one or not ah? 

Business getting very creative these days or really providing ONS when buy their bed?  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

https://sg.yahoo.com...-090638932.html

886bb6b052c6c996d29a2c55043932d8.jpg

BanCoe, therock, Brass, Lala81, Mzrmazda3, Freeder, TangoCharlie and 3 other members praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 07 July 2019 - 09:58 AM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Tiagong got free one night stand from furniture store, real one or not ah?

Business getting very creative these days or really providing ONS when buy their bed? [:p] [laugh] [laugh]

https://sg.yahoo.com...-090638932.html

886bb6b052c6c996d29a2c55043932d8.jpg

U get RadX, go buy 🤣
Tianmo and Jamesc praised this

Posted 07 July 2019 - 09:58 AM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Must see who the night partner is ......   [sly]

If a gay, you think you can still 'stand' ...   :blink:

BanCoe, Angcheek and Inlinefour praised this

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 07 July 2019 - 09:59 AM

Lotr
  • Premium member
    Lotr
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Lolz ... should be referring to the small square side table.

Posted 07 July 2019 - 10:04 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

U get RadX, go buy 🤣

RadX will stand all night, as in stand on both feet the whole night, The CB can sleep standing.... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

RadX, Fitvip and BanCoe praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 07 July 2019 - 10:11 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

Lol
Priapism comes to mind
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 07 July 2019 - 10:47 AM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

CB&TL shud have hired this company to do the advertising instead ...

Posted 07 July 2019 - 11:08 AM

badlammy
  • badlammy
    5th Gear
    Author Image

They have this promo every yr and description always the same. It catches your attention, so it works.
BanCoe praised this

Posted 07 July 2019 - 11:12 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

They have this promo every yr and description always the same. It catches your attention, so it works.

So they have been giving one night stand every year liao? 😂
Tianmo praised this
When you arise in the morning think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.

Posted 07 July 2019 - 12:05 PM

Carbon82

Chey, I thought some spammer starting sexy thread...

nightstand
noun NORTH AMERICAN
a small low bedside table, typically having drawers.

hSQfG.png

BTW, just confirmed that this is an old news, first reported about 3 years back. No wonder it look familiar to me...

CpFatKMUMAA7aqT.jpg

And this is not the first time they did it.

edit.JPG

<!-- isHtml:1 -->Behaviour shapes attitudes, and over a period of time, solidifies into beliefs.

Posted 07 July 2019 - 01:36 PM

Old-driver
  • Old-driver
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Good ploy to catch your attention.

They are not wrong; Free Nightstand. Qty One. 

So all the tiko-brothers suddenly sit up  :yeah-im-not-drunk:

Posted 07 July 2019 - 05:29 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I is BTC, so my ang moh is totally CMI, but I somehow feel that what had been advertised as posted by Carbon82 means different thing to me. 

in one ad it was " A free one night stand", in another it was "Free one night stand". 

I dont know how much an A will make a different to you, but in the ads here, that A sure makes alot of different to me. 

How about  "One free night stand"? 

How much different can an A and the rearrangement of a word make? Well, I dont mind any free one night stand,  but will be good if they can make me drunk first...  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

1 Anonymous member praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 08 July 2019 - 09:24 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Chey, I thought some spammer starting sexy thread...

nightstand
noun NORTH AMERICAN
a small low bedside table, typically having drawers.

hSQfG.png

BTW, just confirmed that this is an old news, first reported about 3 years back. No wonder it look familiar to me...

CpFatKMUMAA7aqT.jpg

And this is not the first time they did it.

edit.JPG

Is there a different between a "nightstand" and  a "night stand"? 

one is one word, the other 2 words? Do we assume a 2 words phrase is similar to a one word? 

The ads clearly shows " free one night stand", which is a 4 words phrase?

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 08 July 2019 - 10:55 AM

Carbon82

Is there a different between a "nightstand" and  a "night stand"? 

one is one word, the other 2 words? Do we assume a 2 words phrase is similar to a one word? 

The ads clearly shows " free one night stand", which is a 4 words phrase?

Picket and Rail is playing with words, and OBVIOUSLY an attempt to attract attention to its advertisement. Google for Picket and Rail and for sure it will come out as one of the top search these few days.

As I have mentioned earlier, this is supposed to be an old news, but why yahoo and other sites started reporting it again, after 3 years?? You know I know... I also btc one, but uncle know how to make media work for me leh :D :D

OK, coming back to the advertisement. For "free one night stand", P&R still can argued that it is done by their btc staff (or probably someone with F9 in england, or even a FW/FT). BUT "a free one night stand" in the Chinese paper is really trying to hard. It is an obvious misleading statement, as "a" is already an unit (same as "one"), then followed by "one night stand", meaning a real one night stand, no way can P&R argue it way out.

So the best thing to do now is to stop "promoting" for them. The more we share, talk, discuss, debate, argue, or even fight it out with each other what is right what is wrong, the more attention will be put on P&R (read: FREE advertisement). Tio boh my friend? [sly] [sly]

OK, I better go back to tc liao (or try attempting that "tough" maths question in the durian thread)... [laugh]

Mercs praised this
<!-- isHtml:1 -->Behaviour shapes attitudes, and over a period of time, solidifies into beliefs.

Posted 08 July 2019 - 11:32 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Picket and Rail is playing with words, and OBVIOUSLY an attempt to attract attention to its advertisement. Google for Picket and Rail and for sure it will come out as one of the top search these few days.

As I have mentioned earlier, this is supposed to be an old news, but why yahoo and other sites started reporting it again, after 3 years?? You know I know... I also btc one, but uncle know how to make media work for me leh :D :D

OK, coming back to the advertisement. For "free one night stand", P&R still can argued that it is done by their btc staff (or probably someone with F9 in england, or even a FW/FT). BUT "a free one night stand" in the Chinese paper is really trying to hard. It is an obvious misleading statement, as "a" is already an unit (same as "one"), then followed by "one night stand", meaning a real one night stand, no way can P&R argue it way out.

So the best thing to do now is to stop "promoting" for them. The more we share, talk, discuss, debate, argue, or even fight it out with each other what is right what is wrong, the more attention will be put on P&R (read: FREE advertisement). Tio boh my friend? [sly] [sly]

OK, I better go back to tc liao (and try attempting that "tough" maths question in the durian thread)... [laugh]

Can you tell me which advertisement is not created to attract attention?  Can you also tell me why ppl are reporting it again, because you know but i dont know leh? 

since you mentioned that it is OBVIOUSLY  an attempt to attract attention to their ads, and misleading statement, why did you posted a definition of the word  "nightstand" earlier? Were your thoughts that of a mistake perhaps? 

Since you mentioned that it is obviously a misleading statement, why then are you not bringing it to the attention of the public of a retainer putting up a misleading advertisement?  Instead prefer to let the misleading statement continue? Is this just and fair to the advertising  industry? 

Uncle know how to make media work for me also leh, but uncle also know what a misleading advertisement can lead to, although I BTC. 

If you feel strongly that by discussing about a misleading advertisement is promoting for them, and we sld not give them FREE advertisement, as a MOD you have all the authority to lock it.

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 08 July 2019 - 05:36 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

attachicon.gifIMG-20160805-WA0000.jpg

how many u ordered ?  service good or not ? 

:XD:

樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: free, ons, furniture, store

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users