For those males after 50yrs old

RadX

Hypersonic

If people have shingles also known as herpes zoster

please do not burn cigarette butt on the head or tail or body of the snake.

Please do not go medium or monk and burn joss stick on the head.

Just go western doctor and it will all be cleared up in a couple of week.

And by the way its not a snake at all.

:D

Better still, just get the vaccine.
↡ Advertisement

Actually whats the main cause of shingles? Genetics or viral? I never kana one before and not many around me have gone through shingles before. Some says if you dont kana full-blown chicken box is the cause.

Hypersonic

Actually whats the main cause of shingles? Genetics or viral? I never kana one before and not many around me have gone through shingles before. Some says if you dont kana full-blown chicken box is the cause.

If you never kenna chicken pox before, you will not get shingles.

I read that after one kenna chicken pox, the virus is hidden somewhere in the spine and when one is stressed later on in life, it will come out and play as shingles.

• Praise 2

I read that after one kenna chicken pox, the virus is hidden somewhere in the spine and when one is stressed later on in life, it will come out and play as shingles.

i thought chicken pox is one pox no human can escape.....sure kana at one stage of life. Better kana chicken pox while we are young.....and get the full-blown....blisters, fever and all.

Hypersonic

Shingles no joke. I had a bout which lasted almost half a year. The rashes were on the back of the shoulders, round the chest, arms and hands will have a few liquid-filled blisters.

Lucky I recovered in time for my wedding.

Marriage must have been stressful :grin:

• Praise 5

Turbocharged

Really? I've never got chicken pox before even though I was in chicken pox platoon for 5 months during ns. Got a vaccine in late 20s but I think effect would have worn off after so many years.

Maybe I should consider a shingles vaccine. Sounds worse than chicken pox.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
(edited)

i thought chicken pox is one pox no human can escape.....sure kana at one stage of life. Better kana chicken pox while we are young.....and get the full-blown....blisters, fever and all.

No leh, I have friends who never kenna chicken pox before.

Really? I've never got chicken pox before even though I was in chicken pox platoon for 5 months during ns. Got a vaccine in late 20s but I think effect would have worn off after so many years.

Maybe I should consider a shingles vaccine. Sounds worse than chicken pox.

Never kenna chicken pox before no need worry la.

Maybe wait for the new vaccine mentioned by lala81 if scared.

Edited by Fcw75

Supersonic

You love screwing or selling screws?

Or both! ðð¤£ð

He selling screws so he can buy screws

Kapish?

• Praise 2

No leh, I have friends who never kenna chicken pox before.

Never kenna chicken pox before no need worry la.

Maybe wait for the new vaccine mentioned by lala81 if scared.

frankly there are some that kana when one is small....basically they cant remember. I also cant remember i had chicken pox before buy my family said i did kana when i was young......hopefully i wont kana shingle as i grow old.

He selling screws so he can buy screws

Kapish?

so...which screw would you think he always manage to get.....for customers or for one use....

Hypersonic

frankly there are some that kana when one is small....basically they cant remember. I also cant remember i had chicken pox before buy my family said i did kana when i was young......hopefully i wont kana shingle as i grow old.

so...which screw would you think he always manage to get.....for customers or for one use....ððð

Abang, don’t hope la. Go for the vaccine.

Don’t procrastinate, like your electricity provider and mobile plan...hahaha.

Abang, don’t hope la. Go for the vaccine.

Don’t procrastinate, like your electricity provider and mobile plan...hahaha.

hahaha.......beter dont start about the power provider....

(edited)

Want to improve your health? Try being more social

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/want-to-improve-your-health-try-being-more-social-073526474.html

I no say, I cut and paste only. But as long as one knows how to take care of himself, stay happy, love his family, know when to let go, it does not matter the age, just ensure to get the appropriate support when required.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 2

@steveluv screws are for fixing anything that is detached to attached mode  [laugh]  including broken hearts to luv back 

Who knows might even be used in A&E also :a-confused:

so...which screw would you think he always manage to get.....for customers or for one use....

• Praise 2

@steveluv screws are for fixing anything that is detached to attached mode [laugh] including broken hearts to luv back

Who knows might even be used in A&E also :a-confused:

Wah....suddenly so holy...
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged
(edited)

I post all real stuff daily life in Thailand no bulls**t. But must restrain if not kenna ban.

Seriously, in 50s now living in Thailand (lucky have work la) is I must say I will not exchange it for anything else or anywhere.

Its never about life here is cheaper than in Singapore more importantly its about freedom, freedom to think, freedom to plan your life, freedom to manage your own finances. And then you have the vast natural land here beautiful mountains and seas, very nice people. People asked me when am I retiring my answer is I never want to retire as I love what I'm doing, hope it never stop.

Those freedoms you mentioned, sometimes a good reminder life here is like in a birdcage. Golden, gilded, clean birdcage, but still cage [laugh]

But I always tell younger people, freedom to plan and manage your own matters also implies that you cannot be "sleeping", must really have the initiative to do thinking, planning and managing on your own. That takes effort and initiative.

Life in SG often make people become mindless zombie in a way, just cruise thru life because everything is already "fixed" and set in stone - some people call it a nanny state - so people lose that ability to "drive their own car" but instead rely on a "driver" and hope the fellow is competent.

Edited by Sosaria
  • Praise 7

Got use cigarette butt to burn the head of the snake? Hahaha

My future MIL (at that time) brought me to this old lady who lived in a old, dark, cluttered and musty 3 room flat. She lit a joss stick and I thot she gonna mumbo jumbo. She chanted some words and poked me back of the head with the lighted end. I OWW! like MJ and it did not work.
  • Praise 1

My future MIL (at that time) brought me to this old lady who lived in a old, dark, cluttered and musty 3 room flat. She lit a joss stick and I thot she gonna mumbo jumbo. She chanted some words and poked me back of the head with the lighted end. I OWW! like MJ and it did not work.

see we all listen to our MIL [laugh] [laugh]
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5