For those males after 50yrs old

RadX

Supersonic

oh....back in the late 80s or early 90s when RA movie was first allowed many uncles were known to go alone to watch ra movies bringing umbrella.....was reported in the newspaper...ððð. I was working in Bukit Merah central and the cinema there was one of their favourite hangout. Dont ask me whats with the umbrella......i also not sure what they did with it!

Same thing when the gay jaunt in Changi and east coast got exposed.....this wan was carry bag on left shoulder and hold mineral water in the right hand......secret signal whether available anot.....ð¤£ð¤£ð¤£

This must be the Yangtze cinema crowd watching all the HK Cat 3 movies. Umbrellas for incognito mode. :D

For me, I'm open and notorious about my perversions also.

↡ Advertisement

This must be the Yangtze cinema crowd watching all the HK Cat 3 movies. Umbrellas for incognito mode. :D

For me, I'm open and notorious about my perversions also.

Supersonic
(edited)

hahaha......i think so too. Wah...wah....sammyboy regular...ððð

Bro I'm not an SBF regular. I don't get this vicariously. I lived this shit! Edited by Turboflat4

Supersonic

hardcore.....lol! Although i worked there then i wont be seen there......to many ahpek and my colleagues there would love the ammo to start ragging...ððð. Was riding bikes then so i dont give a 2nd glance to what was happening at the cinema even if i pass the place......

You're a good boy whereas I'm a bad seed lol. :D

Supersonic
(edited)

I have loys if friends , wine friends, durian friends, badminton friends, food friends and used to have golf kakis but I dont have enough time to go around, so I cut golf, but still meet them for a drink in country club occasionally. Next is have lots of friends but I dont have enough money. Haha

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 2

Supersonic
(edited)

I have loys if friends , wine friends, durian friends, badminton friends, food friends and used to have golf kakis but I dont have enough time to go around, so I cut golf, but still meet them for a drink in country club occasionally. Next is I dont have enough money. Haha

I don't really do wine, but I can see how friends (or rather opponents) are essential for badminton. Tennis is better, just bounce off the wall. That's why @RadX plays it, but he's got spirit friends who can put a spin on the ball when they return it from the wall. Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 1

Supersonic
(edited)

I don't really do wine, but I can see how friends (or rather opponents) are essential for badminton. Tennis is better, just bounce off the wall. That's why @RadX plays it, but he's got spirit friends who can put a spin on the ball when they return it from the wall. ð

For durian, makes sense for the Malaysian farm buffets cos minimum numbers often needed, and it's flat fee, kup all you can. But buying retail in a big group may lead to disagreements about amounts owed lol. :D

The things is after a badmintin game we will go for food and beer to replenish our muscle loss. It is interesting to talk to people from all walks of life .

Spin ? I could only do backspin using sand wedge. haha.

For durian, we take turn to pay and eat in one of the kaki's house, didnt really bother the amount. It is the chit chat and gathering that counts.

Yah, things get ugly when people becomes calculative.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 3

Supersonic

The things is after a badmintin game we will go for food and beer to replenish our muscle loss. It is interesting to talk to people from all walks of life .

Spin ? I could only do backspin using sand wedge. haha.

For durian, we take turn to pay and eat in one of the kaki's house, didnt really bother the amount. It is the chit chat and gathering that counts.

Yah, things get ugly when people becomes calculative.

That's the other "problem" I wanted to mention about going with friends to do sports. One feels compelled to do social things with them afterwards, which invariably involve food and drink, thereby negating the salutary effects of the exercise. Much better to just do group sex, continue burning calories. But this one must have female partners for the ball game before and after.
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

Not so true lei.....but i admit my circles of friends have shrunk. Now only a handful that i trust and feel comfortable with and able to talk rot with them without being judged. But ya......i mostly spend my time watching docunentaries and sports.....alone!

What kind of documentaries?

Adult education ones from Japan?

:D

• Praise 5

Hypersonic

That's the other "problem" I wanted to mention about going with friends to do sports. One feels compelled to do social things with them afterwards, which invariably involve food and drink, thereby negating the salutary effects of the exercise. Much better to just do group sex, continue burning calories. But this one must have female partners for the ball game before and after.

• Praise 2

Supersonic

I keep reading in women's magazines got a lot of organised group orgies in Spore.

They never posted who the organisers to contact so I gave up reading these kind of magazines.

Anyway if anyone know who organises these group meets especially lesbians ones please pm me the contact.

Group orgies make sense in land scarce Singapore. After all, our esteemed Josephine Teo herself said you don't need much space to have sex. Isn't it even more efficient to pack many couples into the same space?

Also, the save water campaign really should emphasise grope... I mean group showers, with the opposite gender. Anything else would be just irresponsible with our most valuable resource - our fluids.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

I am 53 I feel I don’t need many friends just 1 or 2 good friends is enough. Living in Thailand means they are in Singapore and I’m alone. However I don’t feel lonely because I enjoy my job here as a screw salesman. I am only afraid I loss my job one day or sick cannot work. I have no plan for retirement as I hope to work till I drop as I love my work.

• Praise 8

Supersonic

I am 53 I feel I donât need many friends just 1 or 2 good friends is enough. Living in Thailand means they are in Singapore and Iâm alone. However I donât feel lonely because I enjoy my job here as a screw salesman. I am only afraid I loss my job one day or sick cannot work. I have no plan for retirement as I hope to work till I drop as I love my work.

@Jamesc and I are dying to know: are you using "screw" as a noun or a verb? :D
  • Praise 1

I am 53 I feel I don’t need many friends just 1 or 2 good friends is enough. Living in Thailand means they are in Singapore and I’m alone. However I don’t feel lonely because I enjoy my job here as a screw salesman. I am only afraid I loss my job one day or sick cannot work. I have no plan for retirement as I hope to work till I drop as I love my work.

I tot your job is a trainer at Greek temple...envy you

• Praise 2

Twincharged

@Jamesc and I are dying to know: are you using "screw" as a noun or a verb? :D

I assure you there’s no mischief I do mean these stuff. I do mean this and this only.

post-235536-0-60695600-1562607507.png

• Praise 1

Twincharged

I tot your job is a trainer at Greek temple...envy you ððð

No trainer but just a humble person in need to seek therapy for the soul, hydrotherapy to be precise.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2