For those males after 50yrs old

RadX

Maybe coz last time when unkers were in NUS, bideo not invented yet....lol

Rast time, all preferred live actions.. not voyeur thingy..
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Dun think all uncles here got any sorrows to begin with ..

Those uncles who surf here are all young at heart..

Been there done that type..

Life is short, need to cherish every moment ...

Got money, got honey...

Got spare time, can TCSS here..

No need to whine , KPKB & take life too seriously..

人身è¿æå åå¹´..

You can say that again.....many are just atstus conscious. There is this guy colleague who cant take dirty joke even if its among us guys .....knn really killjoy! When we joke in a group he will surely kill the laughter.....taking himself to seriously!

Got unkers here drive maclaren, some even buy GLC even after 2yrs retrench, some change BMW more often than laoma flip prata, some sell screw but travel & live luxuriously

Yeah a definitely a pitiful life as an unker....

His 'screws' must be damned expensive....

Hypersonic

At 50 years old, sometimes it is better to be alone.

只有遠離人群,才能找回我自己。

^_^  ^_^  ^_^

Supersonic

At least uncles here dun go NUS bideo people showering ..

Not like those si Ginnas looking for cheap thrills.. ðð»ð

Why bother to sneak and video girls' shower when you can get girls to give you a table shower?

Supersonic

His 'screws' must be damned expensive....ððð. Every now and then i have young people coming out to me an asking.....mr. so n so.....can i have a screw? I will burst out laughing and ask ....what type of screw you want....long or short? If you want longer have to wait...ððð

I sarspect maybe he is ultra high class thai gigolo so always travel to sell screw...lol

Turbocharged

I guess they do come visit every year for a month. Come to think of it, coming soon.

You can say that again.....many are just atstus conscious. There is this guy colleague who cant take dirty joke even if its among us guys .....knn really killjoy! When we joke in a group he will surely kill the laughter.....taking himself to seriously!

This type very scary one.. most of them are Closet Pervert...better dun invite him to your place.. skali your socks pender suddenly MIA.. Hard Truth..
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

Good thread. [thumbsup]

I supposed this has to do with the role of men after they pass their peak. In the past, men hunt to provide for his tribe, and of course, to pass down his genes. After their 40s, their physical prowess deteriorate and became a burden to their tribe because they are not the hunters they once were, and become one more mouth to feed. And before science and medicine come about, men typically have lifespan of 20 to 35 years.

Also thanks to medicine/refrigeration/awareness of carcinogens, modern men now live longer, but probably have nothing much to do at 40s/50s beside our mundane job.

Some seek a purpose, like doing charity, become religious, taking holidays, having mistress, gamble and so on to pass time. 

Some just do the same things they are familiar with until the day they are called. [angel]

• Praise 12

(edited)

只有遠離人群,才能找回我自己。

Yep - this writer is projecting her own "single-female-millennial" feelings onto a 50y old likely-still-working uncle. 

In fact, 60y, 70y, 80y - when friends and spouses start dying. Why 50s? 

Obviously she is the lonely one and worse - nothing better to write.  [:p]

Edited by Tonyng

只有遠離人群,才能找回我自己。

agree, sometimes it is better to be alone than to join a group who cover topics that you are totally not interested....feel like a waste of time.

• Praise 5

Hypersonic
(edited)

When i read the article, I feel like she is talking about me (i.e. no friends)

BUT I am neither a dad nor am I 50 :XD::XD:

Your friends don't like you cos u get all the girls...

actually they wanna fall in but..........their OC refused to sign Time Off slip......thats why stupid excuses to save face :ninja:

many of my friends are controlled by Home OC 100% :yeah-im-not-drunk:

Then their family nucleus dynamics is bit haywire.

But yes some of my friends have fallen along the way. Excuses excuses. It was in a way, quite sad but its their own choice. I'm sure they have their own group of friends to hang out with.

But the ones who still bother, I put in the effort to stay in touch. Thankfully whatsapp makes it easy to organise meetups nowadays.

Usually I think even at this age, most of my close friends have like two core group of friends at most. Some if sociable or easy going type may have like three at most. It will probably get worse as we reach 50 haha.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 3

Hypersonic

I don't really do wine, but I can see how friends (or rather opponents) are essential for badminton. Tennis is better, just bounce off the wall. That's why @RadX plays it, but he's got spirit friends who can put a spin on the ball when they return it from the wall. ð

For durian, makes sense for the Malaysian farm buffets cos minimum numbers often needed, and it's flat fee, kup all you can. But buying retail in a big group may lead to disagreements about amounts owed lol. :D

At least with paylah and paynow, no one can go missing during payment time hahaha

But yes some of my friends have fallen along the way. Excuses excuses. It was in a way, quite sad but its their own choice. I'm sure they have their own group of friends to hang out with.

But the ones who still bother, I put in the effort to stay in touch. Thankfully whatsapp makes it easy to organise meetups nowadays.

Usually I think even at this age, most of my close friends have like two core group of friends at most. Some if sociable or easy going type may have like three at most. It will probably get worse as we reach 50 haha.

hahha...yah

go for more meets lah....when you ok though...

(edited)

actually pity my friends kenna confinement by their OC...other than go working...rest of the time only family business...OC dont allow any outdoor events with their pals...sibay chum man -_-

PS. some of them is because ex offender (steal eat) then kenna curfew but mostly henpeck  [lipsrsealed]  [rolleyes]

my cousin is diff case cos wife chiongster so he got to stay home watch over her  :grin:

Edited by Pohhenry
  • Praise 2

agree, sometimes it is better to be alone than to join a group who cover topics that you are totally not interested....feel like a waste of time.

i always say, friends we CHOOSE,

relatives, bo pian.....ask @jamesc he da expert in giving testimony hahaha

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1