Taxi driver post video of drunk girl with no money

Piyopico

(edited)

Noob taxi driver, obviously lady misplaced her bag n high on alcohol. Talk so much no use, lady switched off leow. Either

1) pass name card n have lady pay back another day

2) let police settle, no point talk talk talk. I thought merc driver are trained professionally to be more cultured?

Merc driver more trained? Plsssss... Just 60 mins ago, I had to tell the driver.. Can you focus on the road instead of using your handphone! He was chatting over the Walkie app with his buddies and I was listening to the talks.

Thought I was lucky to get a Merc cab to the airport. Well...

Edited by Tiger1
↡ Advertisement

Most of those LIMO Taxi Lao’s attitude really CMI...

So far , only met one or two with acceptable svc Std..

• Praise 6

Twincharged

Bottom line is no money don’t take taxi. To me evading fare is no different to stealing or shop lifting.

Turbocharged

Got money to go partying and no money to pay someone earning a living....

yet so many many are siding the drunkard! :wub:

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

Both got wrong..but i worry for the drunk defenceless lady...

I think a lot of drunk hapless ladies are taken advantage of during weekends after partying...esp those from banking sectors...i saw how my citibank ladyfrend kena rubba and groped after she became tipsy lol

Edited by Kyrios

As a girl, she was foolish to get herself drunk and did not prepare to have another pal to send her home before drinking. That is the mistake she did.

As a taxi driver, he should not have exposed his customer in the internet especially his customer is in this state of condition.

As a person, he knew that the girl was drunk or tipsy, he should have been more understanding, even if he was not prepared to help her, he should at least not humiliating her by taking a video of her and post it on the internet. Money is not everything in life. Unless he gets this type of passenger everyday, then he should have just stopped driving taxi. Can see this taxi driver has no compassion, money come first, an internet opportunist to get himself famous by posting video of others when they are suffering.

Doxxing law like vtec kick in yoh

Turbocharged
(edited)

Got money to go partying and no money to pay someone earning a living....

yet so many many are siding the drunkard! :wub:

I don't think anyone is siding the drunkard, but between being drunk and taking a video to shame someone drunk by a cab driver, I would say the latter action is even worse.

In the service line, sometimes you get great customers but in some rare occasion you get lousy ones. It is just part of the job.  Give and take is the best way to stay positive so that these bad encounters do not affect you in serving others or affect your relationship with family.

I just hope that this driver understand that if he can't collect his fare, at least collect some good karma by being an understanding soul.

Edited by Icedbs
  • Praise 6

Turbocharged

Bottom line is no money donât take taxi. To me evading fare is no different to stealing or shop lifting.

I dun this it's no money issue. The lady is drunk n misplaced her bag, how to pay?

Bottom line is no money donât take taxi. To me evading fare is no different to stealing or shop lifting.

I dun this it's no money issue. The lady is drunk n misplaced her bag, how to pay?
  • Praise 6

Turbocharged

A growing number of PHV and taxi drivers nowadays.

If you meet such a passenger who is drunk, what is the best way to ensure money can be collected?

No need to shame the passenger.

Wow, so much compassion for a demure but intoxicated lady.

The taxi driver is an a**hole. I would have gladly pay for her fare. She don't seems out to cheat anyone.

• Praise 1

Twincharged
(edited)

For phv less chances of non payment as it’s on grab pay. Cash payment probably less. It’s mainly taxis that have more fare evasions.

Maybe with voice and video recording now allowed. We can put the passengers who don’t pay on a black list? To me cheating is cheating, no 2 ways about it.

Edited by Mkl22

Most of those LIMO Taxi Laoâs attitude really CMI...

So far , only met one or two with acceptable svc Std..

One of them must be me ....... always at your service Sir
  • Praise 2

Supersonic

You can't just publicize like this and get away with it.

Watch out for repercussions that follow.

• Praise 2

A growing number of PHV and taxi drivers nowadays.

If you meet such a passenger who is drunk, what is the best way to ensure money can be collected?

No need to shame the passenger.

Sent her to the nearest NPC.

If don't know, call 999

• Praise 2

One of them must be me ....... always at your service Sir

we know lar....when you get this kind of customers.....20 bucks fare can be replaced with a b....
↡ Advertisement