• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
22 replies to this topic | 60 praises

Poll: Which photo looks best? Photoshop post processing (13 member(s) have cast votes)

Which pic is the best?

1. Pic A Color (8 votes [61.54%])

Percentage of vote: 61.54%

2. Pic B B&W (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Pic C. Low color (5 votes [38.46%])

Percentage of vote: 38.46%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Posted 14 July 2019 - 09:33 PM

Wind30
  • Wind30
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Pic A. Color

nyca.jpg

pic B. B&W look

nycb.jpg

Pic C. Low color mode

nycd.jpg

Edited by Wind30, 14 July 2019 - 09:37 PM.

Mustank praised this

Posted 14 July 2019 - 09:35 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

C.

Edited by Lala81, 14 July 2019 - 09:36 PM.

Ash2017 praised this

Posted 14 July 2019 - 09:36 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Supporting bro wind30 photo thread!!!!!
Ash2017 praised this

Posted 14 July 2019 - 09:37 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Supporting bro wind30 photo thread!!!!!

People ask u to vote. Not your support lol

Posted 14 July 2019 - 09:38 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hahaha I can’t see photo b and c :XD:
I Donno why

Posted 14 July 2019 - 09:40 PM

Freeder
  • Premium member
    Freeder
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

C for me...
I'm always learning how to drive...

Posted 14 July 2019 - 09:41 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Ok can see Liao :XD:
I prefer color photos
Personal preference

If the rest of the people got movement blur but family not movement blur, whoa!!! But I donno how to do these type

Posted 14 July 2019 - 09:44 PM

Wind30
  • Wind30
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I prefer color photos
Personal preference

If the rest of the people got movement blur but family not movement blur, whoa!!! But I donno how to do these type

That one must use tripod and take two different shots I think. I never try before cuz I don't bring tripod...

Anyway, in the midst of editing my New York pics so wondering what kind of post processing to do... 

Posted 14 July 2019 - 10:01 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

That one must use tripod and take two different shots I think. I never try before cuz I don't bring tripod...

Anyway, in the midst of editing my New York pics so wondering what kind of post processing to do...

Maybe one day I try the one haha :XD:
I probably too lazy to do :(

Posted 14 July 2019 - 11:09 PM

mersaylee
  • mersaylee
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Me old school b&w der best...saturation is distraction

B.

Posted 14 July 2019 - 11:28 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Low colour.

1st one looks normal
2nd one the grains look fake
3rd one works best for me (altho still looks slightly overdone on the PS)

Edited by Mockngbrd, 14 July 2019 - 11:29 PM.

Garage36.com

Posted 14 July 2019 - 11:48 PM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Post anything also can lah, otherwise people will just come in to vote and go, so uninteresting.

I prefer color photos
Personal preference

Slow down the shutter speed, hand hold camera steady, ask family members to pretend walking but hold their movement before you snap your shutter.
Mustank praised this

Posted 15 July 2019 - 01:45 AM

Inlinefour
  • Premium member
    Inlinefour
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

me love your third one  [thumbsup]  :a-toast:

Ash2017 praised this
Make Love Not War

Posted 15 July 2019 - 08:15 AM

Wind30
  • Wind30
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Post anything also can lah, otherwise people will just come in to vote and go, so uninteresting.
Slow down the shutter speed, hand hold camera steady, ask family members to pretend walking but hold their movement before you snap your shutter.

I actually watch a China video showing people how to pose fake walking. But won’t work with the kids...

Posted 15 July 2019 - 08:31 AM

Wind30
  • Wind30
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Low colour.

1st one looks normal
2nd one the grains look fake
3rd one works best for me (altho still looks slightly overdone on the PS)

I use the Gaussian add noise filter in photoshop. I never shot with high iso film. Is there a better noise filter around? Or just plain no noise.

Posted 15 July 2019 - 08:32 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I chose C.

A's colour is a bit too much AI with the colours standing out too much. It doesnt look natural.

B...for B&W I personally think it's best not include the sky cos it will look gloomy with the grey looking sky. If you crop it to just people in the picture it's ok.

C isn't the best but it's better out of the three.

Actually it's better to tone down the reflective areas of the buildings. The reflective parts are not nice.

Feel so rich. Or just an illusion?

Posted 15 July 2019 - 11:03 AM

Stratovarius
  • Premium member
    Stratovarius
    6th Gear
    Author Image

A for me. I think colour works better for wide angle city shots, can bring out the depth of view more esp u got the leading lines right into the Allanz tower.

But its a tad too blue to my liking and too much reflection on the tower. Ez fix using LR. Just my preference though. Nice composition btw. What focal length u using btw? Need to learn from the master.  [:p]

Posted 15 July 2019 - 11:14 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

the dynamic range damn power

Posted 15 July 2019 - 11:27 AM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I chose A ... [:)]

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 15 July 2019 - 11:28 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

the dynamic range damn power

haha full frame sony leh.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: photoshop, color, pic, photo and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users