22 replies to this topic | 60 praises

Poll: Which photo looks best? Photoshop post processing (13 member(s) have cast votes)

Which pic is the best?

1. Pic A Color (8 votes [61.54%])

Percentage of vote: 61.54%

2. Pic B B&W (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Pic C. Low color (5 votes [38.46%])

Percentage of vote: 38.46%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Posted 14 July 2019 - 09:33 PM

Wind30
  • Wind30

Pic A. Color

nyca.jpg

pic B. B&W look

nycb.jpg

Pic C. Low color mode

nycd.jpg

Edited by Wind30, 14 July 2019 - 09:37 PM.

Mustank praised this

Posted 14 July 2019 - 09:35 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81

C.

Edited by Lala81, 14 July 2019 - 09:36 PM.

Ash2017 praised this

Posted 14 July 2019 - 09:36 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank

Supporting bro wind30 photo thread!!!!!
Ash2017 praised this

Posted 14 July 2019 - 09:37 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81

Supporting bro wind30 photo thread!!!!!

People ask u to vote. Not your support lol

Posted 14 July 2019 - 09:38 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank

Hahaha I can’t see photo b and c :XD:
I Donno why

Posted 14 July 2019 - 09:40 PM

Freeder
    Freeder

C for me...
I'm always learning how to drive...

Posted 14 July 2019 - 09:41 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank

Ok can see Liao :XD:
I prefer color photos
Personal preference

If the rest of the people got movement blur but family not movement blur, whoa!!! But I donno how to do these type

Posted 14 July 2019 - 09:44 PM

Wind30
  • Wind30

I prefer color photos
Personal preference

If the rest of the people got movement blur but family not movement blur, whoa!!! But I donno how to do these type

That one must use tripod and take two different shots I think. I never try before cuz I don't bring tripod...

Anyway, in the midst of editing my New York pics so wondering what kind of post processing to do... 

Posted 14 July 2019 - 10:01 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank

That one must use tripod and take two different shots I think. I never try before cuz I don't bring tripod...

Anyway, in the midst of editing my New York pics so wondering what kind of post processing to do...

Maybe one day I try the one haha :XD:
I probably too lazy to do :(

Posted 14 July 2019 - 11:09 PM

mersaylee
  • mersaylee

Me old school b&w der best...saturation is distraction

B.

Posted 14 July 2019 - 11:28 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd

Low colour.

1st one looks normal
2nd one the grains look fake
3rd one works best for me (altho still looks slightly overdone on the PS)

Edited by Mockngbrd, 14 July 2019 - 11:29 PM.

Garage36.com

Posted 14 July 2019 - 11:48 PM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833

Post anything also can lah, otherwise people will just come in to vote and go, so uninteresting.

I prefer color photos
Personal preference

Slow down the shutter speed, hand hold camera steady, ask family members to pretend walking but hold their movement before you snap your shutter.
Mustank praised this

Posted 15 July 2019 - 01:45 AM

Inlinefour
    Inlinefour

me love your third one  [thumbsup]  :a-toast:

Ash2017 praised this
Make Love Not War

Posted 15 July 2019 - 08:15 AM

Wind30
  • Wind30

Post anything also can lah, otherwise people will just come in to vote and go, so uninteresting.
Slow down the shutter speed, hand hold camera steady, ask family members to pretend walking but hold their movement before you snap your shutter.

I actually watch a China video showing people how to pose fake walking. But won’t work with the kids...

Posted 15 July 2019 - 08:31 AM

Wind30
  • Wind30

Low colour.

1st one looks normal
2nd one the grains look fake
3rd one works best for me (altho still looks slightly overdone on the PS)

I use the Gaussian add noise filter in photoshop. I never shot with high iso film. Is there a better noise filter around? Or just plain no noise.

Posted 15 July 2019 - 08:32 AM

Watwheels
    Watwheels

I chose C.

A's colour is a bit too much AI with the colours standing out too much. It doesnt look natural.

B...for B&W I personally think it's best not include the sky cos it will look gloomy with the grey looking sky. If you crop it to just people in the picture it's ok.

C isn't the best but it's better out of the three.

Actually it's better to tone down the reflective areas of the buildings. The reflective parts are not nice.

Feel so rich. Or just an illusion?

Posted 15 July 2019 - 11:03 AM

Stratovarius

A for me. I think colour works better for wide angle city shots, can bring out the depth of view more esp u got the leading lines right into the Allanz tower.

But its a tad too blue to my liking and too much reflection on the tower. Ez fix using LR. Just my preference though. Nice composition btw. What focal length u using btw? Need to learn from the master.  [:p]

Posted 15 July 2019 - 11:14 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank

the dynamic range damn power

Posted 15 July 2019 - 11:27 AM

Picnic06-Biante15

I chose A ... [:)]

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 15 July 2019 - 11:28 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81

the dynamic range damn power

haha full frame sony leh.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Tags: photoshop, color, pic, photo and 4 more...