Cheap Parking whole day near Suntec

StBear

Hi all

Would like seek advice on where can i park cheaply for one whole day near Suntec?

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

How you define cheap parking le? Suntec parking rates itself consider not say very expensive liao, $1.10 for 30 mins until 5pm.

How you define cheap parking le? Suntec parking rates itself consider not say very expensive liao, $1.10 for 30 mins until 5pm.

Maybe not more than $18? Will be there whole day for conference.

Suntec parking is as cheap as it can be already. Weekends will be even cheaper.

Turbocharged

Go early and ask the organiser for complimentary parking ticket. They will be allocated free parking tickets. 

Supersonic
(edited)

Go early and ask the organiser for complimentary parking ticket. They will be allocated free parking tickets. 

I guess not all conference would be given complimentary parking ticket. I went to one conference at expo before with my colleague, the organizer did not give complimentary ticket, lucky my colleague parking fees can claim from company.  

Edited by 13177

Turbocharged
(edited)

The venue will provide complementary parking tickets to the organizer.

The organiser probably kept it for themselves or passed it to their own staff

Edited by Vinceng

Park at HBD carpark at nearby MRT stations (like Dakota, Mountbatten,etc) and take MRT to esplanade station.

If you have friends staying at the condos near those stations, can leverage on their carparks also. Just remember to buy them kopi.

Supersonic

Park at HBD carpark at nearby MRT stations (like Dakota, Mountbatten,etc) and take MRT to esplanade station.

If you have friends staying at the condos near those stations, can leverage on their carparks also. Just remember to buy them kopi.

For hdb parking whole day, is the cap at $12 still apply?

Suntec or Marina Sq rates are already very good.

Else you camp outside Conrad... ask those who are checking out of their rooms to ask for complimentary Parking Coupons for you.

For hdb parking whole day, is the cap at $12 still apply?

For coupon parking, still have from 7am - 7pm.

https://www.hdb.gov.sg/cs/infoweb/car-parks/short-term-parking/coupon-parking#Whole%20Day%20Parking%20Coupon

Don't know ERP parking got this logic build in or not. They mentioned only cap at $5 on night parking, but didn't mentioned on day parking.

↡ Advertisement