• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
144 replies to this topic | 1,089 praises

Posted 24 July 2019 - 01:11 PM

steveluv
  • steveluv
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

fbb72Hb.jpg

I have been using this product for more than 30 years and still love it for the following reasons:

1. Cleans really well. After a shower with this you can feel your skin very clean.

2. Smells natural and light

3. Works out a great lather so feels good 

4. Knowing the ingredients are all natural and not tested on animals I like it

5. I used it as a shampoo sometimes and its great too

Only complain I have is it dissolves faster than normal soap but then for 55 cents a piece it's a great treat to your daily bath.

Hoseyboh, Ichibawa, therock, BanCoe, SiLangKia, Tianmo, Holdenutessv, 6 other members and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 24 July 2019 - 01:15 PM

Ichibawa
  • Premium member
    Ichibawa
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

This soap has natural healing properties. My son who has eczema uses it. The smell reminded me of the soup called Popinjay. 

steveluv, Tianmo, Dleodleo, Atonchia, F355 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 24 July 2019 - 01:20 PM

Hoseyboh
  • Hoseyboh
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

fbb72Hb.jpg

I have been using this product for more than 30 years and still love it for the following reasons:

1. Cleans really well. After a shower with this you can feel your skin very clean.

Only complain I have is it dissolves faster than normal soap but then for 55 cents a piece it's a great treat to your daily bath.

Attached Thumbnails

• dont-drop-the-soap.jpg

Posted 24 July 2019 - 01:41 PM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

It’s a very old brand ..... available in Thailand??

Edited by BanCoe, 24 July 2019 - 01:43 PM.

Uncle2 praised this

Posted 24 July 2019 - 01:44 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

This soap has natural healing properties. My son who has eczema uses it. The smell reminded me of the soup called Popinjay. 

Does it work? my kids are on QV or physiogel wash.

Actually kids not so smelly, haha just use normal water most of the time is ok  [laugh]

Posted 24 July 2019 - 02:00 PM

Etnt
  • Premium member
    Etnt
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I like castile soap from dr bonners.

Posted 24 July 2019 - 02:03 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

fbb72Hb.jpg

where to buy in SG ?

Hoseyboh praised this
focus

Posted 24 July 2019 - 02:06 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

It’s a very old brand ..... available in Thailand??

i call it old people soap   [laugh]  [laugh]

骑白马的不一定是王 ,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 24 July 2019 - 02:22 PM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Popinjay is the 'green parrot' soap.

I like the smell but my wife a bit allergic to the fagrance, she will sneeze when I am near her....so have to sleep on sofa. :yuush:
Hoseyboh and Atonchia praised this
Me sad Newcastle fan

Posted 24 July 2019 - 02:36 PM

Ichibawa
  • Premium member
    Ichibawa
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Does it work? my kids are on QV or physiogel wash.

Actually kids not so smelly, haha just use normal water most of the time is ok  [laugh]

Not sure but it did provide relieve to my mum is allergic to antibacterial stuff. I guess its something like Chinese medicine where you need to constantly use it to accumulate its effect. 

QV moisturizer is too watery ... Cetaphil is better. 

Your kids have eczema too? You may need to catch the trigger first. My eldest is allergic to yeast and egg. His condition would flare up once he consume anything that contain those substances. He has now abstain (not completely) "banned" food for a year. Condition has improved compared to the days when we were clueless.

Posted 24 July 2019 - 02:50 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Not sure but it did provide relieve to my mum is allergic to antibacterial stuff. I guess its something like Chinese medicine where you need to constantly use it to accumulate its effect. 

QV moisturizer is too watery ... Cetaphil is better. 

Your kids have eczema too? You may need to catch the trigger first. My eldest is allergic to yeast and egg. His condition would flare up once he consume anything that contain those substances. He has now abstain (not completely) "banned" food for a year. Condition has improved compared to the days when we were clueless.

I meant the bodywash. 

Moisturisers they use either Aveeno baby or Physiogel. QV and cetaphil not that good to me.

My kids one are just triggered by sweat etc. 

It's not severe, but makes my girls legs skin ugly (cos she keep picking at the scabs and rebreaking them, got post inflammation hyperpigmentation).

Posted 24 July 2019 - 02:55 PM

Beehive3783
  • Premium member
    Beehive3783
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

removed

Edited by Beehive3783, 24 July 2019 - 03:02 PM.

Cheers
Ben

Posted 24 July 2019 - 03:04 PM

Beehive3783
  • Premium member
    Beehive3783
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Try Suu Balm kids. Works for my dotter but very expensive for my pocket.

Might try out this soap and see if works the same.

I meant the bodywash. 

Moisturisers they use either Aveeno baby or Physiogel. QV and cetaphil not that good to me.

My kids one are just triggered by sweat etc. 

It's not severe, but makes my girls legs skin ugly (cos she keep picking at the scabs and rebreaking them, got post inflammation hyperpigmentation).

Cheers
Ben

Posted 24 July 2019 - 03:07 PM

Beehive3783
  • Premium member
    Beehive3783
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Found it

https://www.fairpric...dic-soap-168551

where to buy in SG ?

Blueray praised this
Cheers
Ben

Posted 24 July 2019 - 03:18 PM

Inlinefour
  • Premium member
    Inlinefour
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

這個上海硫磺皂也不錯哦 [thumbsup] 

切記不要掉噢 [:p]

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_20190724_151430.jpg

Edited by Inlinefour, 24 July 2019 - 03:20 PM.

Angcheek and Count-Bracula praised this
Make Love Not War

Posted 24 July 2019 - 03:21 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

NTUC got sell such soap?  :o

When you arise in the morning think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.

Posted 24 July 2019 - 03:21 PM

Ray7456
  • Ray7456
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

This sulphur soap selling at those $1 value shop. It dries up the skin. Cannot use it daily.

Posted 24 July 2019 - 03:35 PM

Beehive3783
  • Premium member
    Beehive3783
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I already shared the link, you still have doubt? lol

NTUC got sell such soap?  :o

Cheers
Ben

Posted 24 July 2019 - 03:37 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I already shared the link, you still have doubt? lol

No doubt on the link you shared but quite surprise that NTUC got sell such soap.  [laugh]

Edited by 13177, 24 July 2019 - 03:38 PM.

When you arise in the morning think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.

Posted 24 July 2019 - 03:42 PM

steveluv
  • steveluv
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Itâs a very old brand ..... available in Thailand??

I buy in Singapore. I’m quite sure Bangkok has at their own little India area.

where to buy in SG ?

I always buy from ShengSiong think it’s 55 cents
Blueray praised this

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users