My Favourite Bath Soap

steveluv

Supersonic

If want cheaper type, Dove sensitive skin bodywash. Can get from those PI toiletries shops.

If got money and really have sensitive skin, then buy either QV/ceptahil/physiogel body wash when there are the promotions with Guardian/Watson from time to time....

I find after using Dove, my skin feel dry lo, not suitable for me lo. I wanted to try QV but find the price on a high side, still waiting for promo. Lol.

Wah! Hard tooth brush cannot buy one

You will brush until the outer layer no more then expose the inner layer

Last time I donno so I Kena

Don’t make the same mistake as me!

Las time fa soap no cheap

Is use the green swallow bird brand one

Ya lo, dont know the quality of the toothbrush so bad from those value shop, the price is really dirt cheap so i bought some and try but brush too hard, i throw away the toothbrush liao.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I use aesop and L'occitane. Atas. (buy online, cheaper)

Bar soaps are gross.

ok bar soap got nostalgic smell   [laugh]  [laugh]

i use rainbath, very soothing after shower.

• Praise 2

Supersonic
(edited)

Rast Time small , use bar soap ... but always dropped into the toilet bowl.. always tio kan deep deep by my parents.

Mine was FA Soap.. nice smell..

When i was young also use bar soap but my parents bought LUX soap. Sometimes i go buy FA soap myself cause i like the smell of FA soap. I also always dropped the soap into toilet bowl. There was once the soap was newly opened and dropped into the toilet bowl, scare get scolded and i just picked it up from the toilet bowl wash wash and put it back on the soap holder.  [laugh]

Edited by 13177
  • Praise 4

(edited)

I find after using Dove, my skin feel dry lo, not suitable for me lo. I wanted to try QV but find the price on a high side, still waiting for promo. Lol.

Ya lo, dont know the quality of the toothbrush so bad from those value shop, the price is really dirt cheap so i bought some and try but brush too hard, i throw away the toothbrush liao.

Wait for Guardian or Watson sale near the end of the year. December a lot of promotions one. 

Or their anniversary or Guardian/Watson day etc.

3 for price of 2. 30-40% discount.

During one phase, i bought so many cos their eczema was bad then, I'm still using the ones i bought 2 years ago. Cos my kids usage is quite slow. takes about 6 months to finish one bottle.

ok bar soap got nostalgic smell   [laugh]  [laugh]

i use rainbath, very soothing after shower.

rainbath smell is very nice. I still remember it though i don't use.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1

I have been using this product for more than 30 years and still love it for the following reasons:

1. Cleans really well. After a shower with this you can feel your skin very clean.

2. Smells natural and light

3. Works out a great lather so feels good 

4. Knowing the ingredients are all natural and not tested on animals I like it

5. I used it as a shampoo sometimes and its great too

Only complain I have is it dissolves faster than normal soap but then for 55 cents a piece it's a great treat to your daily bath.

Thanks for the recommendation. 

Although I seen this soap many times but I didn't try it before as to me, the soap give me kind of cheap and no good impression. 

After your post, I bought 2 x Chandrika Soap for $1.20. 

Tried last night and woolah!!!! Just like what you said, cleans very well, smells good and my skin feel very clean !!!

Going to buy 10 more today for stock up. 

Thanks for the cheap and good lobang!!!  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

i probably belong to the minority who buys soap for the lack of scent.

That's why I was talking about dr bronner previously, their unscented contain got no fragrance and contains minimal/no allergens. Great if you are sensitive

Can get from Lazada, iherb, amazon, sometimes at finest/watson.

Not cheap, but can use for quite long.

• Praise 1

Supersonic
(edited)

Wait for Guardian or Watson sale near the end of the year. December a lot of promotions one. 

Or their anniversary or Guardian/Watson day etc.

3 for price of 2. 30-40% discount.

During one phase, i bought so many cos their eczema was bad then, I'm still using the ones i bought 2 years ago. Cos my kids usage is quite slow. takes about 6 months to finish one bottle.

Sometimes the promo at watson and guardian but price for QV product still not say discounted a lot lo. Usually 3 for the price of 2 not for those expensive products de. There was once there was a very good discount on the brand of the shampoo that i always used, i bought too many bottles that i cannot finished until 2 bottles have expired.  [sweatdrop]

Edited by 13177

(edited)

When i was young also use bar soap but my parents bought LUX soap. Sometimes i go buy FA soap myself cause i like the smell of FA soap. I also always dropped the soap into toilet bowl. There was once the soap was newly opened and dropped into the toilet bowl, scare get scolded and i just picked it up from the toilet bowl wash wash and put it back on the soap holder.  [laugh]

Haha.. i'm guilty of that as well cos last time poor home bo lui, so heck care since it's a soap mah, just wash wash n put it back lor.

Edited by Cheesey74
  • Praise 1

Sometimes the promo at watson and guardian but price for QV product still not say discounted a lot lo. Usually 3 for the price of 2 not for those expensive products de. There was once there was a very good discount on the brand of the shampoo that i always used, i bought too many bottles that i cannot finished until 2 bottles have expired.  [sweatdrop]

Haha how much discount you want.

Got discount then take and try lor.

1 year only use like 2 bottles max. Maybe 3 if u are sharing among a lot of people.

Haha.. i'm guilty of that as well cos last poor home bo lui, so heck care since it's a soap mah, just wash wash n put it back lor.

I'm sure it's happened to everyone.

Hence no soap bars for me.

Reminds me of Labour soap.

Can bath and wash clothes at the same time.

Pears soap very fast finish, looks like jelly.

labor brand soap ...Reminds me of army days ..... multi purpose .... can wash clothes , bathe wash dishes and wash car ...... life of simple labour back then
  • Praise 5

Actually for nostalgic sake, i still use sabun to bath in the morning n shower gel at night, i felt sabun always give a cleaner wash feeling compare to shower gel/cream.. 

Supersonic
(edited)

Haha how much discount you want.

Got discount then take and try lor.

1 year only use like 2 bottles max. Maybe 3 if u are sharing among a lot of people.

Maybe price below $30 or $25?!  [:p]  Will try to buy one and try next time when i see promo la. See if it is suitable for me.

Actually for nostalgic sake, i still use sabun to bath in the morning n shower gel at night, i felt sabun always give a cleaner wash feeling compare to shower gel/cream.. 

Dont like soap bar since it gets quite messy on the soap holder. And also get messy on the bath room floor due to the residue drop off from the soap bar.

Edited by 13177

i probably belong to the minority who buys soap for the lack of scent.

That's why I was talking about dr bronner previously, their unscented contain got no fragrance and contains minimal/no allergens. Great if you are sensitive

Can get from Lazada, iherb, amazon, sometimes at finest/watson.

Not cheap, but can use for quite long.

Talking about Dr. Brooner this is really interesting

I am now interested to try.

Sheng Siong, NTUC can get

tis cured my dandruff. my mum still uses tis till today.

same bro... using the blue one

Yes I like to use it as a shampoo function too feels great.

• Praise 1

Thanks for the recommendation. 

Although I seen this soap many times but I didn't try it before as to me, the soap give me kind of cheap and no good impression. 

After your post, I bought 2 x Chandrika Soap for $1.20. 

Tried last night and woolah!!!! Just like what you said, cleans very well, smells good and my skin feel very clean !!!

Going to buy 10 more today for stock up. 

Thanks for the cheap and good lobang!!!  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]

Bro get from Sheng Siong. $0.55 per piece. 3pcs for $1.50.

I just bought 3 yesterday. 

• Praise 3

Supersonic

Bro get from Sheng Siong. $0.55 per piece. 3pcs for $1.50.

I just bought 3 yesterday. 

Yesterday i went to one NTUC look see, cannot find this soap.  -_-  So sheng siong also have and cheaper ah, i go look see.  :D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2