My Favourite Bath Soap

steveluv

Lol I'm so glad when my mother switched to body wash when i was growing up. I really find soap residue/scum an eyesore.

Also very hard to handle bar soap when it gets really small. But u cant throw away also cos wasteful...

very true, also some time you find hairs on the soap  [sweatdrop]

has been using rainbath for more than 10 yrs, not cheap but always buy 4-6 bottles when there is sale. i like the calm and soothing feel that make you relax.

↡ Advertisement

Ah yes. another favorite moment... 

So really bodywash rocks. Except that bar soap is probably more environmentally friendly due to packaging.

I don't understand why there aren't more refill packs for shampoo/body wash  [shakehead]  [dead]

has been using rainbath for more than 10 yrs, not cheap but always buy 4-6 bottles when there is sale. i like the calm and soothing feel that make you relax.

I love the smell too.

I admit, I'm cheapo, i don't buy cos of the price  [:p]

• Praise 1

me use big bar yellow one then slowly cut into small bar for bath...100% peasant  -_-

this is the original SA-BUN ... i still remember seeing it last time. I guess now no more. The last time i used it was in Army Camp 

Hypersonic

eeeyer....you never kena stand by bed in ns before is it?

[:/] 

Lol I'm so glad when my mother switched to body wash when i was growing up. I really find soap residue/scum an eyesore.

Also very hard to handle bar soap when it gets really small. But u cant throw away also cos wasteful...

you dun throw away. I "stick" the last remnant onto new soap  [;)]

Been using bar soap since young. Now i use both. Bodywash for quick clean, bar soap for a more "thorough" wash  :D

For body - Dettol & Lifebuoy

For Face - My all time favourite was SIMPLE glycerin based soap. Discontinued, so now I use --> 

post-1137-0-96129300-1564107463.jpg

• Praise 2

(edited)

just stick them together and continue using

post-131345-0-91284100-1564108327_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 8

(edited)

eh this wkend, guardian has sale.

$35 for 2 jumbo bottles.

haha i just bought it.

attachicon.gifIMG-20190726-WA0000.jpeg

ah no thanks. It reminds me of sticking chewing gum onto a surface  [laugh]

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 2

(edited)

eh this wkend, guardian has sale.

$35 for 2 jumbo bottles.

haha i just bought it.

ah no thanks. It reminds me of sticking chewing gum onto a surface [laugh]

ok lar cos I staying alone and shower 4 to 5 times a day so soap works great for me Edited by Staff69

ok lar cos I staying alone and shower 4 to 5 times a day so soap works great for me ð¤£ð¤£ð¤£

Wah don't use soap every shower lah. Not good for your skin. I shower at least twice a day too but sometimes just with water.

Supersonic

Thought nowadays nobody use bar soap liao, but from this thread seems like there are still many people using bar soap. Lol.

Thought nowadays nobody use bar soap liao, but from this thread seems like there are still many people using bar soap. Lol.

I still use solid bar soap , mostly hotel free ones
  • Praise 3

(edited)

attachicon.gifIMG-20190726-WA0000.jpeg

I always do it with my Chandrika, here, you see that little bump? Oh by the way I use other soaps as well.

post-235536-0-73705500-1564129125_thumb.jpeg

Edited by steveluv
  • Praise 4

Wah don't use soap every shower lah. Not good for your skin. I shower at least twice a day too but sometimes just with water.

just water cant clean KuKu and KarChing well  [:p]

• Praise 1

Thank you for this informative thread

The soap bar TS recommended is now on redmart too.

I'm even more cheapo... I take the soap bars from hotels, and some of them are pretty nice. 

Sadly one of my fav - sandalwood smells isn't available outside of Tassie..

In fact I look forward to my trips to Oz, they make some of the nicest soaps, and washes..

Up to my 30s, I used soap on my hair too... 

If you visit Coles over in Oz, try this "thankyou" brand, which donates it's profits to charity. 
Soothing for the skin too:
https://thankyou.co/products/botanical-geranium-rosewood-body-wash

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Shower twice a day with soap should be ok la. But those who shower many times a day, should just raise with water. Remember back then in army, shower many times due to hot weather but only raise water.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1