My Favourite Bath Soap

steveluv

Turbocharged

Can I sidetracked a bit and ask from Bro recommendation for shampoo... what shampoo u guys using and felt it's good. Wifey bought the shampoo below ... don't really like it... also don't like the shampoo smell too flowery

post-20956-0-55552100-1565703180_thumb.jpg

post-20956-0-66167100-1565703200_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nlatio
↡ Advertisement

Natural or man-made perfume, my nose is sensitive to those smell if too strong.

I'm a driver. Some passengers get in really stinko, I'd apply Axe oil on my nose to cancel out the stink. Of coz it's difficult to tell your customer " you stink! "

Some will come in with overpowering perfume, it's like perfume is free or what.

It'll tickle my nose and I'd sneeze non-stop.

I'm a driver. Some passengers get in really stinko, I'd apply Axe oil on my nose to cancel out the stink. Of coz it's difficult to tell your customer " you stink! "

Some will come in with overpowering perfume, it's like perfume is free or what.

It'll tickle my nose and I'd sneeze non-stop.

Some people also cannot stand the axe oil smell. Lol. Many times on train and buses, i also bump onto people smell stink and overdosed of perfume which make my nose almost dropped.

Can I sidetracked a bit and ask from Bro recommendation for shampoo... what shampoo u guys using and felt it's good. Wifey bought the shampoo below ... don't really like it... also don't like the shampoo smell too flowery

• Praise 1

i buy from iherb, bcuz they sell natural stuffs. I tried to get away from man-made chemicals on shampoo and soaps.

So I got this and it suits me fine. I have oily hair and it cleans up very well.

https://sg.iherb.com/pr/Mild-By-Nature-Thickening-B-Complex-Biotin-Shampoo-by-Madre-Labs-No-Sulfates-Citrus-Squeeze-14-fl-oz-414-ml/82852

This shampoo looks like not bad?! I try to use shampoo which cleanse scalp. Cause must have clean and healthy scalp then would have healthy hair.

• Praise 1

So many misconception.

As you age you cannot use so much soap, cannot shower frequently in hot water, must start to use moisturizer where skin is dry. The skin changes as you grow older.

You guys are starting to use soap over shower foam cos soap bar will spread it thinly over your skin rather than foam that is more concentrated over a smaller skin area. As a result your skin is less dry or sensitive. I dont know what chemicals are added into soap that ppl are talking so much about.

I get skin advise from my wife. It's not about the type of soap you are using. It's the way you use it, the temperature of the water and how your skin reacts to dryness. Your age is also a factor.

BO on the other hand is hormone related. See a doctor or TCM.

Can I sidetracked a bit and ask from Bro recommendation for shampoo... what shampoo u guys using and felt it's good. Wifey bought the shampoo below ... don't really like it... also don't like the shampoo smell too flowery ð

ROOT booster

So many misconception.

As you age you cannot use so much soap, cannot shower frequently in hot water, must start to use moisturizer where skin is dry. The skin changes as you grow older.

You guys are starting to use soap over shower foam cos soap bar will spread it thinly over your skin rather than foam that is more concentrated over a smaller skin area. As a result your skin is less dry or sensitive. I dont know what chemicals are added into soap that ppl are talking so much about.

I get skin advise from my wife. It's not about the type of soap you are using. It's the way you use it, the temperature of the water and how your skin reacts to dryness. Your age is also a factor.

BO on the other hand is hormone related. See a doctor or TCM.

Hence i shower at least twice a day, sometimes more. But only 1-2 times with body wash (though sometimes depends lah, sometimes habitually pressed the dispenser liao, then use lor).

I admit i am lazy with moisturising, only use it when my hands have problems.

I use Dove shampoo and Dove Bodywash for many years liao. But some people don't like the feeling on the skin. Hence my wife uses Dettol.

Temperature, chemicals etc I don't think so much. Whatever works for the individual.

Mdm Heng Thai Soaps and other assortment at Golden Mile Complex level 2 emporium :

So many different type of soaps!  [thumbsup]

Mdm Heng Thai Soaps and other assortment at Golden Mile Complex level 2 emporium :

Wah... Mdm Heng sabun ani atas ah, few bucks a piece, jin gwee leh  [laugh] ..

Edited by Cheesey74

How to select your soap, or anything that touch your skin. [;)]

You can avoid harmful chemicals when you use our sustainable shopper’s guide, and audit your bathroom cupboard using this list of harmful ingredients:

1. BHA and BHT
  2. Coal tar dyes: p-phenylenediamine and colours listed as “CI” followed by a five digit number
  3. DEA-related ingredients
  4. Dibutyl phthalate
  5. Formaldehyde-releasing preservatives
  6. Parabens
  7. Parfum (a.k.a. fragrance)
  8. PEG compounds
  9. Petrolatum
  10. Siloxanes
  11. Sodium laureth sulfate
  12. Triclosan

https://davidsuzuki.org/queen-of-green/dirty-dozen-cosmetic-chemicals-avoid/

Supersonic

I recently tried the Chandrika soap and it's really good, cheap and good.

925027736s.jpg

It lathers well, smells nice.

According to wiki, all are natural ingredients, no harsh chemical I supposed, as it's a Ayurvedic soap.

According to the company, the ingredients in Chandrika soap are coconut oil, caustic soda (with higher percentage),wild ginger, lime peel oil, hydnocarpus oil, orange oil, and sandalwood oil. 

Going to buy more. :D

• Praise 3

12 minutes ago, Kb27 said:

I recently tried the Chandrika soap and it's really good, cheap and good.

925027736s.jpg

It lathers well, smells nice.

According to wiki, all are natural ingredients, no harsh chemical I supposed, as it's a Ayurvedic soap.

Going to buy more. :D

3 for $1.50 at SS.

• Praise 1