What to Nego for wen getting a VW car?

JuveZzZ

As above,

interested to get a Toura n, if the price is right 

So far i think can nego for:

1) VW link software (For Apple Car play and AA)

2) $6K discount?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

Do you need help to create the following threads?

"What to Nego for wen getting a Ferrari car?"

"What to Nego for wren getting a Fiat car?"

"What to Nego for wehn getting a Tesla car?"

• Praise 3

Do you need help to create the following threads?

"What to Nego for wen getting a Ferrari car?"

"What to Nego for wren getting a Fiat car?"

"What to Nego for wehn getting a Tesla car?"

School hols?

Bro,'

Please please don't buy any VW car

VW stands for " VISIT WORKSHOP "

Believe me, I'm an VW owner myself- 3 times, my 1st VW Passat- nothing wrong and was a good car ( more than 12yrs ago )

- 2nd VW Passat CC, ( 4yrs ago ) failed megatronic and it died on me while driving, despite having the total gear issues diagnosed 3 times, and spent more than $10K, towed to scrap yard and up lorry.

- Currently : A VW SUV, despite all the handicapped and " Rara " issue plus all those bad experiences, not for the soft-hearted, I had more or less identified the Manifold Value, cleansed and rectified, changed f/r shock absorbers, brake pad, replaced new battery and Tyres, the EPC will still lighted up, amazingly, it still run fine, sometimes misfiring and lost of power will occurred will occurred & it will depends on your pain threshold and how much one can " accept the pain barriers.

Do Not sent your VW or Audi car to the infamous w/s at Sin Ming blk 7, simply the boss is always not around, leaving it to the worker/s who played havoc with your car left in the workshop overnight. ( don't say I never warn you )  [mad]

No matter how much i liked the dynamic, design and drivability VW can offer, it will have it flaws . . . juz don't understand why the German manufacturer's manifold value is made of " Plastic " as compared to Kimchi and Sushi cars.

I have stranger who approached me at car park and asked for VW advise, told them the same & U don't have to believe me.  [drivingcar]

• Praise 3

As above,

2) $6K discount?

What make you think can nego 6k off? SE drops hint to you?
  • Praise 1

RIP spelling

That was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the headline. It's sad when people are just so bochap about language, typing in a forum like they would in a WhatsApp chat.
  • Praise 2

That was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the headline. It's sad when people are just so bochap about language, typing in a forum like they would in a WhatsApp chat.

It’s getting worse I tell you

Even emails

• Praise 1

Highly suspected this TS is also asking the same question repeatedly at some car owners FB group page(brand he is interested & same typo errors) pissing off some members over there despite they have already answered his question.

Maybe study too much liao now having job in mid or high post but dunnoe how to interact with ppls.

• Praise 2

As above,

2) $6K discount?

Try bargain from basic car cost upwards

Who knows vw will let go the car with few k profit

As above,

2) $6K discount?

Ask for a 10yrs warranty on gb.

• Praise 3

chinese has a saying  goat hair (or should it be sheep) comes from the goat/sheep body. 

if you don't bargain on the price, got car to trade in, take full loan, use their insurance, sure can bargain a lot of freebies. 

you can try:

4th servicing free

window film for glass roof

wifi car camera

VW child seat

3M mat

chinese has a saying goat hair (or should it be sheep) comes from the goat/sheep body.

if you don't bargain on the price, got car to trade in, take full loan, use their insurance, sure can bargain a lot of freebies.

you can try:

4th servicing free

window film for glass roof

wifi car camera

VW child seat

3M mat

Fully agree. Have a friend who is so happy with wearnes for his Volvo. Given free taxi rides for car servicing. But I believe it's all priced in with the low omv and high selling price.
  • Praise 2