365automotive Avoid this shop

Fastfive1

This is a shop I would avoid. Prices quoted on their facebook ads and carousell listings are completely different from prices quoted over the phone. The price on their carousell listing says 190 for Michelin PS4 225/45/18. Call them up to confirm, the price goes up to 240. WTF!!! Then later when I ask what the manufacture date is, they tell me it is made in 2016. The tire is 3 f**king years old. No wonder so cheap. Then a few days later I see the facebook ad listing it as 220. Call the guy up to confirm what the year of manufacture is, he says it is 2017 although I highly doubt that. It is probably the same 2016 tire. I asked the guy over the phone about whether got new stock for the Michelin PS4 and whether it is $220. He brushed me off saying he is not in office and will get back to me. What a c**t! I eventually got tired of waiting for this c**t to get back to me, I went nearby and snagged a set of 2019 PS4 tires for $235 a piece. At least the other tire shop was straightforward and also an authorised dealer of Michelin tires.

Given how sketchy they are about answering questions, I will avoid them. It seems they try to toss old stock to unsuspecting people who don't ask about manufacturing dates. They give different prices over the phone and in their listings. So hard to stay consistent meh? There is always a catch with their pricing. If you visit this place, visit at your own risk.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4
  • Dislike 1

Guys, you do know 225/45/18 and 225/40/18 are completely different sizes right? I'm not gonna use something that isn't factory spec on my BMW F33 420i. 

• Praise 1

Guys, you do know 225/45/18 and 225/40/18 are completely different sizes right? I'm not gonna use something that isn't factory spec on my BMW F33 420i.

Aiyo, you are driving a 420i, dont go call around for cheap offer lah, just buy from a reputable shop and save yourself from all the frustration. But thanks for sharing your experience with o the community here.
  • Praise 2

Aiyo, you are driving a 420i, dont go call around for cheap offer lah, just buy from a reputable shop and save yourself from all the frustration. But thanks for sharing your experience with o the community here.

I got no money one. Need to save every dollar I can after paying full cash for the car.

Have to google to find a reputable tire shop ma. kim hoe is full of shit. My regular tire place don't have stock. And I assumed this place is reputable from their marketing. So yeah good job to the c**t behind this shop. It is always better to call up first. You go down they don't have stock, you waste even more time. Then after this c**t didn't reply me, I called up somewhere else and they had ready stock. Straight away go down and buy. 

• Dislike 1

I got no money one. Need to save every dollar I can after paying full cash for the car.

Have to google to find a reputable tire shop ma. kim hoe is full of shit. My regular tire place don't have stock. And I assumed this place is reputable from their marketing. So yeah good job to the c**t behind this shop. It is always better to call up first. You go down they don't have stock, you waste even more time. Then after this c**t didn't reply me, I called up somewhere else and they had ready stock. Straight away go down and buy. 

Remind me of the HW case  :XD:

Remind me of the HW case  :XD:

Difference here is that I know that my time is more valuable than those old people that want to save 100 bucks waiting in line for hours. These old people clearly have nothing better to do but queue for junk. Huawei? LOL.  Even if I get the tires at 220 a piece, the most I save is 60 dollars. This 60 dollars isn't a big deal especially when 235 is the market price. Anything higher is to cater to those broke ass bitches that need to pay by credit card. 

I wasted maybe 30 mins waiting for that moron and I went elsewhere. If a shop cannot provide me with what I want, I will find alternatives. 

• Dislike 2

Difference here is that I know that my time is more valuable than those old people that want to save 100 bucks waiting in line for hours. These old people clearly have nothing better to do but queue for junk. Huawei? LOL.  Even if I get the tires at 220 a piece, the most I save is 60 dollars. This 60 dollars isn't a big deal especially when 235 is the market price. Anything higher is to cater to those broke ass bitches that need to pay by credit card. 

I wasted maybe 30 mins waiting for that moron and I went elsewhere. If a shop cannot provide me with what I want, I will find alternatives. 

ok lar... you can afford to make a few calls and wait half hour...... your time not that valuable lar.... and if not big deal still wait half hour?

full cash 420i...... li hai wor........ must announce whole world...

• Praise 5

(edited)

ok lar... you can afford to make a few calls and wait half hour...... your time not that valuable lar.... and if not big deal still wait half hour?

His postings dun make much sense. He drive bmw yet say he got no money. Then he rant that his time is valuable but can find ways to get cheap tyres.

One word to describe him : CHEAPO

Edited by RogerNg_185295
  • Praise 4

His postings dun make much sense. He drive bmw yet say he got no money. Then he rant that his time is valuable but can find ways to get cheap tyres.

Rich or poor, everyone has their own way of spending money, you should not criticize others this way.
  • Praise 3

this shop really that bad? i tot have many good reviews on this tyre shop? i have ever enquire on facebook. seems ok leh. 

i havent approach them yet. but based on review it does seems ok the service and price.

Cheapo? Yeah I'm always looking for good deals. But if I am so cheap, I would have found a way to get the tire at 190 or 220. I didn't. I paid the market rate of 235 per piece. It is precisely because my time is valuable that I only want to set aside 30 mins for this guy to get back to me. If my time weren't valuable, then I would have waited an entire day for him to get back to me. You might want to check what you say before you say stuff like this.

Your time is valuable, don't waste it on MCF lah.

Spend your time on things that can earn you more money lah.

I thought you just renewed your Z4? 420 is a big step down in terms of power.

• Praise 4

Isn't it better to make a few calls to get what you want? if you factor in the time it takes to make a call and reserve your tires, you'll realise you save a lot of time compared to walking into a random tire shop and getting them to order stock. Later the price isn't what you want then you have to drive to another place. Their stock can take at least 1 hour to reach, sometimes even longer. It makes more sense to waste 10-15 mins calling up different workshops and finding out which one allows you to get what you want. If they have stock, straight away drive down and install.

Yup I paid in full. Nothing wrong with showing off what you got.

It's like a girl with natural huge boobs, there is nothing wrong if she wants to wear revealing clothes to show it off. It is definitely nicer than those girls who use push up bras to prop their small rack up and wear revealing clothes.

• Praise 1

Rich or poor, everyone has their own way of spending money, you should not criticize others this way.

Exactly.

Anyway, This guy has a good track record of being extremely opinionated and has no qualms about dissing people and things just because he doesn't like those.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4