• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
250 replies to this topic | 2,642 praises

Posted 01 August 2019 - 12:33 AM

SiLangKia
  • Premium member
    SiLangKia
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

As the title says, feeling a little bit emotional (no, not cos 7th month and RadX coming out of hell  [;)]  [:p]  [laugh] )

So, here goes:

Work has been trying and many ppl are resigning (like average 4 per week kind) , stress levels are at an all time high.It's becoming a struggle to decide whether to leave or stay. Decided to go for a walk at vivo rooftop to get some fresh air, destress, take in the sea view, and contemplate my future.

Guess what, I bumped into my recent ex with a new guy, being all touchy and stuff, and it was shocking! We still did admit very recently that we had feelings for each other and very recently just met. I wish her happiness but it was just shocking!

Supposed to go there to destress but now IDK how to feel!

Life has been a series of unfortunate circumstances and quite of a downward spiral of late and I just wanna rant

Mods please delete if there's a similar thread or if it's deemed pure rubbish.

Also, I realised I'm really pathetic when my good friend borrowed my car to go on a date cos he knows I have no one to go out with  [;)]  [:p]  [laugh] (ok maybe I'm overthinking and it was cos he knew I as sick and on MC) 

Seeking advice on life and whatnot from ma bros here who know and met me, and even those that haven't!

P.S if got any single good looking xmm above 20 to intro also lmk HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA JKJK

Ok rant over, Peace Out !

#millennialcrisis #help

Edited by SiLangKia, 01 August 2019 - 12:37 AM.

Staff69, Hoseyboh, Discoburg, Enye, RadX, Mustank, Spring, 31 other members and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 01 August 2019 - 12:57 AM

Piyopico
  • Piyopico
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Go to a siam dui .........you will feel better.
Othello and SiLangKia praised this

Posted 01 August 2019 - 06:14 AM

mersaylee
  • mersaylee
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

That’s the very accent of life as a box of what have you...sourness, sweetness, bitterness, spiciness, saltiness, all in a single package.

Sometimes, it can be a little bit too much of one type to stomach...

Just remember that tough time won’t last, as there’s only the sunshine even rainbow after a storm.

Trees may fall, walls may tumble, we’ll stand tall to welcome the new tomorrow.
Ody_2004, PSP415, Volvobrick, Asicskk, Lala81, F355, Silver_blade and 6 other members praised this

Posted 01 August 2019 - 06:21 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

Dun sweat the small stuff

There are many fish in the sea
Your emotions are as such due to what’s happening in the office and it spills over

Take a step back and see that life is more than that
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 01 August 2019 - 06:32 AM

Jman888
  • Jman888

mcf become the male-centric flowerpod forum [laugh]

everything will pass, take it one step at a time.
骑白马的不一定是王 ,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 01 August 2019 - 06:57 AM

Hoseyboh
  • Hoseyboh
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

As the title says, feeling a little bit emotional (no, not cos 7th month and RadX coming out of hell [;)] [:p] [laugh] )

So, here goes:

Work has been trying and many ppl are resigning (like average 4 per week kind) , stress levels are at an all time high.It's becoming a struggle to decide whether to leave or stay. Decided to go for a walk at vivo rooftop to get some fresh air, destress, take in the sea view, and contemplate my future.

Guess what, I bumped into my recent ex with a new guy, being all touchy and stuff, and it was shocking! We still did admit very recently that we had feelings for each other and very recently just met. I wish her happiness but it was just shocking!

Life has been a series of unfortunate circumstances and quite of a downward spiral of late and I just wanna rant

Also, I realised I'm really pathetic when my good friend borrowed my car to go on a date cos he knows I have no one to go out with [;)] [:p] [laugh] (ok maybe I'm overthinking and it was cos he knew I as sick and on MC)

Seeking advice on life and whatnot from ma bros here who know and met me, and even those that haven't!

P.S if got any single good looking xmm above 20 to intro also lmk HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA JKJK

#millennialcrisis #help

NB, you so young n yian tao scare no char bor ah! Wish could be in your shoes 30 years ago....

Concentrate on you career first bro. Time is on your side, Lovely ones will showed up eventually....

You are a good kid bro. 👍

旧的不去新的不来。。。
Discoburg, PSP415, Volvobrick, Asicskk, Lala81, BanCoe, Davidtch and 2 other members praised this

Posted 01 August 2019 - 07:04 AM

Discoburg
  • Premium member
    Discoburg
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Come come. Join the old men for noodles and beer. Tio boh Hoseyboh

As the title says, feeling a little bit emotional (no, not cos 7th month and RadX coming out of hell [;)] [:p] [laugh] )

So, here goes:

Also, I realised I'm really pathetic when my good friend borrowed my car to go on a date cos he knows I have no one to go out with [;)] [:p] [laugh] (ok maybe I'm overthinking and it was cos he knew I as sick and on MC)

#millennialcrisis #help

Hoseyboh, Tohto and SiLangKia praised this

Posted 01 August 2019 - 07:06 AM

Playtime
  • Premium member
    Playtime
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

4 resignation a week average 😱.. and I tot my place was bad.. but market also not good la..
But if you're so young and no family, you can be adventurous if it makes you happy.. I had young colleagues who just quit jobless.
Dleodleo and SiLangKia praised this

Posted 01 August 2019 - 07:11 AM

Enye
  • Enye
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

listen to music lor.... lai cheapo storeman find you a suitable song

also hope your thread can get thread of the month and you get the chance to meet mcf goddess for vouchers

🤣

PSP415, Datsun366, Discoburg, Silver_blade, Dleodleo, Davidtch, Xefera and 2 other members praised this

Posted 01 August 2019 - 07:21 AM

Yeshe
  • Premium member
    Yeshe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

As the title says, feeling a little bit emotional (no, not cos 7th month and RadX coming out of hell [;)] )

So, here goes:

#millennialcrisis #help

You are just seeking for life's answer which strangely it should start when u reach RadX age. Then u start buying porsche, yacht and wat nots. Alternatively, u can go church with RadX :D

Edited by Yeshe, 01 August 2019 - 07:23 AM.

RadX, Hydrocarbon and SiLangKia praised this

Posted 01 August 2019 - 07:26 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

You are just seeking for life's answer which strangely it should start when u reach RadX age. Then u start buying porsche, yacht and wat nots. Alternatively, u can go church with RadX :D

yah, might as well, since I am here for this month :a-rip:  [laugh]  [laugh]

SiLangKia praised this

Posted 01 August 2019 - 07:28 AM

Hoseyboh
  • Hoseyboh
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Come come. Join the old men for noodles and beer. Tio boh Hoseyboh

Hmm.... Dis time bak chor mee with Dis liao lor.... 😁

Attached Thumbnails

• 1564615618921.png

Datsun366 praised this

Posted 01 August 2019 - 07:37 AM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Bro SiLangKia, take a break from the daily routine to reset the scene

Go on a unplanned holiday overseas and just do (or undo) what takes your fancy
SiLangKia praised this

Posted 01 August 2019 - 07:40 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

As the title says, feeling a little bit emotional (no, not cos 7th month and RadX coming out of hell 

So, here goes:

Also, I realised I'm really pathetic when my good friend borrowed my car to go on a date cos he knows I have no one to go out with  [;)]  [:p]  [laugh] (ok maybe I'm overthinking and it was cos he knew I as sick and on MC) 

#millennialcrisis #help

why mention me? miss me ah?  I come visit u in ur dream ok? [wave]  [wave]  [:p]

Posted 01 August 2019 - 07:41 AM

Cheesey74
  • Premium member
    Cheesey74
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Bro, whenever i feel down, i always look at the below picture (the photographer actually killed himself after this photo won him a Pulitzer) and the story behind it, our problems r really minuscule compared to these poor souls..

I know i'm like an old man always singing the people in africa got nothing to eat or drink sob story blah blah... but it's good to know we live in a good place where alot of our issues can be solved or rectify if we just be calm n rational abt it, unlike those who r born without a choice.

Do take care n enjoy ur netflix Dark series  [laugh] ..

famine-soudan-kevin-carter.jpg

https://citizen.co.z...-truth-tellers/

Edited by Cheesey74, 01 August 2019 - 07:41 AM.

RadX, PSP415, Volvobrick, Hoseyboh, Lala81, 13177, F355 and 10 other members praised this
BSS "From Each His Best"

Posted 01 August 2019 - 07:46 AM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

mcf become the male-centric flowerpod forum [laugh]

everything will pass, take it one step at a time.

At least he din cum n cry farder marder about....knobs and buttons on a MB. Lol

Posted 01 August 2019 - 07:52 AM

Jman888
  • Jman888

nbz single, got job, got money, got car still complain [laugh]

you suggest go for a short trip mean money can solve one is not a problem [laugh]
Count-Bracula and SiLangKia praised this
骑白马的不一定是王 ,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 01 August 2019 - 07:58 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

Bro, whenever i feel down, i always look at the below picture (the photographer actually killed himself after this photo won him a Pulitzer) and the story behind it, our problems r really minuscule compared to these poor souls..

I know i'm like an old man always singing the people in africa got nothing to eat or drink sob story blah blah... but it's good to know we live in a good place where alot of our issues can be solved or rectify if we just be calm n rational abt it, unlike those who r born without a choice.

Do take care n enjoy ur netflix Dark series  [laugh] ..

famine-soudan-kevin-carter.jpg

https://citizen.co.z...-truth-tellers/

Its all about perspective bro!  you and I have seen enough to live with gratitude....

SiLangKia all these will come to pass, and one day you will realise, and laugh at these.

For me, more of planning my journey onto the next life.  You see things in a different light. 

It's peaceful once you are in the zone. [angel]

you suggest go for a short trip mean money can solve one is not a problem [laugh]

bloody strawberries :XD:  :XD:

Posted 01 August 2019 - 07:58 AM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Or juz do a RadX and go to Hel

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot_20190731-193844_Chrome.jpg

Hydrocarbon praised this

Posted 01 August 2019 - 07:59 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

muahahahahha...under the belt....kns :grin:

Or juz do a RadX and go to Hel

im sur ehe like le...Hel have FIRE disco [bounce1]  [bounce1]  [bounce1]

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: emo, life, thoughts, emotions and 2 more...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users