Feeling a little bit emo...

SiLangKia

Your trip to the roof top is not a waste! Not only it let you breathe some fresh air and let you see the sea view,, it also helped you to make a wise decision! (see the coloured above).

You mentioned RadX in your first para. He will be too happy to help you de-stress at Fire disco!

Now u know why the disco closed shop ....

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Wah that looks good man,  now with kids I have to settle for more sedentary activities haha maybe a light trek on open terrain. Last one we did was in NZ and my eldest loved it.

You also work around PP area? The hawker at PP not bad, if want can venture to Seah Imm. The food center there has a wider selection. Kopi there also got standard thanks for the stiff competition LOL

@Silangkia Mate if you keen let us know, no pressure just tkss haha

Count me in bro... the hawker centre at PP isn't bad.. 

Yeah - pick up hobbies in a "target rich environment" is what my friends said...

One suggestion which I did when I was young (well I was still the oldest camper)

I joined a Trek America group and we did a hike across USA - from Denver to LA... cheap, and a fun way to see USA..

Wake up in the morning and see a moose poke it's head into your tent at the edge of the Grand Canyon... how's that?

• Praise 5

Turbocharged

As the title says, feeling a little bit emotional (no, not cos 7th month and RadX coming out of hell [;)][:p][laugh] )

So, here goes:

Work has been trying and many ppl are resigning (like average 4 per week kind) , stress levels are at an all time high.It's becoming a struggle to decide whether to leave or stay. Decided to go for a walk at vivo rooftop to get some fresh air, destress, take in the sea view, and contemplate my future.

Guess what, I bumped into my recent ex with a new guy, being all touchy and stuff, and it was shocking! We still did admit very recently that we had feelings for each other and very recently just met. I wish her happiness but it was just shocking!

Supposed to go there to destress but now IDK how to feel!

Life has been a series of unfortunate circumstances and quite of a downward spiral of late and I just wanna rant

Mods please delete if there's a similar thread or if it's deemed pure rubbish.

Also, I realised I'm really pathetic when my good friend borrowed my car to go on a date cos he knows I have no one to go out with [;)][:p][laugh] (ok maybe I'm overthinking and it was cos he knew I as sick and on MC)

Seeking advice on life and whatnot from ma bros here who know and met me, and even those that haven't!

P.S if got any single good looking xmm above 20 to intro also lmk HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA JKJK

Ok rant over, Peace Out !

#millennialcrisis #help

4 people resigning per week. Which industry is that?

Are they resigning with a next job or without a job?

• Praise 5

Many here would have been through your stage.

If you are in sunset industry and company is the biggest then maybe can consider changing industry.

Provided your job function allows you to do that.

Because going to 2nd largest company of the same industry is only waiting for the same to happen.

If the industry will have a sunrise the next day and your company is the biggest, then stay on.

As for relationship, you already said is ex, then should move on.

Things happened for a reason.

You don't have to find the cause why coincidentally you met your ex again with her new found love.

It's a sign your you could be meeting your true love.

Good things await you.

Actually... talking about getting together with your ex and having a happy ending?

I just mentally went through my list of closer friends. I found zero married ones who went back to their ex. There's none that officially broke up and still ended up marrying that person. In fact I don't think anyone even took a "break" with their current spouse (this idea of a break is total bs haha).

• Praise 1

4 people resigning per week. Which industry is that?

Are they resigning with a next job or without a job?

Maybe cannot tahan his boss Ah Seng. [hur]  [furious]

• Praise 3

TS and the 4 people that resigned last week.

They work for this company?

:D

ST_20190727_LWHUAWEIYL9G_5006653.jpg?ito

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 2

i think some people come in read the post and think "knn you call this problems?" [laugh][laugh]

It’s like Jeremy Lin CRYING and saying he hit rock bottom. Knn...

Got championship ring, earned US60M over 8 years, got Linsanity fame and still KPKB. Go Taiwan open a basketball school can earn money too. Plus many tai meis to bonk. No team want to sign him as a free agent, go play in CBA. Many NBA players go there too.

• Praise 4

Turbocharged

Go for a massage with a happy ending.

Trust me, you'll feel much better afterwards.

blushed.gif

Better, until you realize the ML earn $50 for 10-minute job ... that's more per minute than many of us!

Young single and free, any time can go. If me, I go BKK over the weekend already, come back jelly legged [laugh]

What problems?

Edited by Sosaria
  • Praise 2

Waaa fiest day already clock so many page .... TS trying to earn $200 ð

Give him a chance, he is down, he lost some , so he has to win some.
  • Praise 4

(edited)

@therock Thanks for the offer and jio   :XD:  @carbon82 @Mercury1 @Hoseyboh @discoburg Thanks for the Jio, I on one next week mon - wed lunch I can HAAHAHAHH

@Mercury1 I work near-ish to PP but idm meeting anywhere hahahah

@the rest Thanks for the advice, didn't expect so much HAHAHA will slowly read and reply, today was a really busy day hahaha

Edited by SiLangKia
  • Praise 3

@therock Thanks for the offer and jio :XD: @carbon82 @Mercury1 @Hoseyboh @discoburg Thanks for the Jio, I on one next week mon - wed lunch I can HAAHAHAHH

@the rest Thanks for the advice, didn't expect so much HAHAHA will slowly read and reply, today was a really busy day hahaha

@silangkia ....U not inviting some MIL’s ..... SIL for motivational truth ??
  • Praise 4

@silangkia ....U not inviting some MILâs ..... SIL for motivational truth ??

Have you still need to invite who? You are the supreme being.

Supersonic

@therock Thanks for the offer and jio :XD: @carbon82 @Mercury1 @Hoseyboh @discoburg Thanks for the Jio, I on one next week mon - wed lunch I can HAAHAHAHH

Laugh so much, u sure u emo?....
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1