EPL- 2019/2020

Spring

Without Champion League football, Man U is at great disadvantage to attract the top players & only way to get them reconsider is through offering tons of $$$ which is sad as then these players may just be playing for the $ itself... but if dun pay, then also will be difficult to challenge the teams above with the current crop... The few young academy such as Greenwood, Chong are promising but will be too much of ask to expect them to shoulder such high responsibility.

Unless we can attract those who looking for challenge & not just the $$$ which is almost impossible these days  [smallcry]

Hopefully the last 1 week will have some good additions; fingers cross.

Apart from being cash rich, it can work both ways as buy high, can sell high or at least get a fair exchange in the process.

• Praise 5

Agreed, getting the right player is paramount; other matters not important.

But my point was more how Arsenal had managed to get in players despite their limited budget thru good planning but whether this comes back to haunt them later when payments get due Iâm not sure but I suppose in the football world, itâs what happens now that matters so credit to Gunners for thisð

If the transfers all go through... they next 10 years no need buy liao... maybe except for auba...
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

Wah spurs sign dybala

Wait till see him in a spurs shirt. Apurs always seem to spurtter such deals one. Until he signed officially...

I got a feeling eriksen irking poch liao by not signing new contract thus spurs looking to get 2 attacking midfielders sia.

Los celso, bruno fernandes and dyabala and coutino.

Hmm

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11675/11778879/tottenham-favourites-to-sign-philippe-coutinho-from-barcelona

they still want coutinho.

maybe this season will be a 3 horses race instead

This dude played under poch b4 at espanyol. Poch loves him.

Wages is a huge deterrent.

• Praise 2

Wait till see him in a spurs shirt. Apurs always seem to spurtter such deals one. Until he signed officially...

I got a feeling eriksen irking poch liao by not signing new contract thus spurs looking to get 2 attacking midfielders sia.

Los celso, bruno fernandes and dyabala and coutino.

Hmm

This dude played under poch b4 at espanyol. Poch loves him.

Wages is a huge deterrent.

Do you think dybala was bought to replace eriksen? Last year of contract?

Heard that earlier Man U was in nego with Dybala  (as part of the swap deal with Juventus for Lukaku) & subsequently pulled out due to his overly demanding wages. I'm surprise to hear that Spurs is able to match that pay or unless he just want to carrot Man U & now that Man U refuse to give in he accept Spurs offer at a lower pay but with Champion league to play for?

Anyway if he's only to join United just for BIG $$$ after being forced out from Juventus reluctantly, I'm glad United forgoes the chance to capture this talented striker... I would rather they spend the $ for a much needed midfielder such as Fernandes.

Edited by Spanly
  • Praise 3

Less than 24 hrs before close of EPL transfer window n lots of rumours with some big names potentially up for transfer. Latest surprising link is David Luiz to Arsenal which there was no hint of previously till yesterday.

This Mail article tries to answer possibility of some of the potential moves.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7334377/Transfer-news-Arsenal-sign-David-Luiz-Spurs-snap-Paulo-Dybala-Key-questions.html

• Praise 3

He will need time to assimilate with his new team members so maybe best time to face him now? Anyway, I still feel he is not in VVD’s class despite costing more.

Totally agree.

• Praise 3

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/11779538/romelu-lukaku-inter-milan-agree-77m-fee-for-manchester-united-striker

lukaku to inter as good as done.

good deal for man u to get back almost 100% the transfer fee.

Think Lukaku would prefer Inter as well. Don’t see how he fits into Sarriball at Juventus.

Win win transfer for all parties including United who doesn’t really need him under Solksjaer as he has made it clear Rashford will be the main striker with Martial n Greenwood as back ups.

• Praise 3

Think Lukaku would prefer Inter as well. Donât see how he fits into Sarriball at Juventus.

Win win transfer for all parties including United who doesnât really need him under Solksjaer as he has made it clear Rashford will be the main striker with Martial n Greenwood as back ups.

He got no choice but to leave.

Ole make it clear he wont play.

He got 0 mins in pre season.

Unless he want sit there shake leg and collect money.

I admire him for his courage to go inter.

(If indeed go through)

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Think Lukaku would prefer Inter as well. Don’t see how he fits into Sarriball at Juventus.

Win win transfer for all parties including United who doesn’t really need him under Solksjaer as he has made it clear Rashford will be the main striker with Martial n Greenwood as back ups.

Conte wanted him and that is most important.

It's possible that Conte's Inter may outperform Juventus or Napoli.

Another intensely competitive Serie A  contest shaping up this coming season.

• Praise 5

Another intensely competitive Serie A  contest shaping up this coming season.

super hard, base on their preseason.

i watch a few of their games. shake head.

Another intensely competitive Serie A contest shaping up this coming season.

Personally I don’t think Inter is that strong but Conte is a good Mgr n with the addition of Lukaku, things may get better. As it stands think Juventus n Napoli is stronger but then again for the Old Lady, much will depend on how they take to Sarriball which is a different concept altogether from how they previously played under Allegri in which they were very much more defensively organised.
  • Praise 4

Tierney and david luiz confirmed

BBC now reporting iwobi to everton 40m .... bagus if true

You don’t rate Iwobi? He is considered home grown right?

Not sure how many foreign players Gunners have cos all teams need to stick to 17 only so the home grown status helps in this aspect but of course must be of standard.

• Praise 3

You donât rate Iwobi? He is considered home grown right?

Not sure how many foreign players Gunners have cos all teams need to stick to 17 only so the home grown status helps in this aspect but of course must be of standard.

It already does not matter if I rate him anot..

The moment he said if we get zaha, he will consider leaving..... he can move on...

A winner will wish to fight for his place instead of thinking of leaving when competition comes in

↡ Advertisement