EPL- 2019/2020

Spring

Supercharged

So end up spurs no get dyabala. As usual spurs will not overpay again. Hehe.

Still good window. Squad strongee though rb weaken.

Also bad is alderwild and vert and eriksen yet to extend contracts

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

It already does not matter if I rate him anot..

The moment he said if we get zaha, he will consider leaving..... he can move on...

A winner will wish to fight for his place instead of thinking of leaving when competition comes in

Cos u put bagus hence I took it that u don’t rate him. Maybe it’s bagus from balancing books point of view.

Anyway, to be fair to Iwobi; at his age he would want to play regularly. Let’s be honest, a club record signing will almost always get the nod over an academy trained one unless the record signing really screw up. Hence, I don’t blame Iwobi for wanting to move on.

Of course from fans perspective, u would want your players to knuckle down n fight for their places n since Iwobi has indicated that he is not then perhaps it’s better he move on.

• Praise 3

So end up spurs no get dyabala. As usual spurs will not overpay again. Hehe.

Still good window. Squad strongee though rb weaken.

Also bad is alderwild and vert and eriksen yet to extend contracts

They did get Lo Selso n Segssenon on deadline day so together with Arsenal, think the 2 North London giants were the most active this window with Pool n Chelsea almost non existent.

United n City did sign a few big $ players but quantity wise think the Londoners came out tops though whether this translates to success on the field, we will only know in the months ahead but as I’ve mentioned before signings do rejuvenate the club n give everyone a sense of optimism.

To be fair to Spurs, considering that they have a huge stadium debt as well, they have shown ambition to splash the cash. As for Dybala, if Man U can’t afford then I don’t think many other clubs are able to do so.

• Praise 5

Cos u put bagus hence I took it that u donât rate him. Maybe itâs bagus from balancing books point of view.

Anyway, to be fair to Iwobi; at his age he would want to play regularly. Letâs be honest, a club record signing will almost always get the nod over an academy trained one unless the record signing really screw up. Hence, I donât blame Iwobi for wanting to move on.

Of course from fans perspective, u would want your players to knuckle down n fight for their places n since Iwobi has indicated that he is not then perhaps itâs better he move on.

Bagus because the moment he commented he wants to leave instead of fighting for his place shows a loser mentality and it was at the point that we have not signed pepe, just heavily linked to zaha

Before signing pepe or zaha , we only had 1 winger which was iwobi... why would pepe or zaha replace iwobi especially if we trying to sell ozil and miki

And we now loaned neketiah out, which means if auba or laca get injured, whichever signing it was, they will be played as striker

• Praise 1

Pool kicked off the new EPL season with a resounding 4-1 win over Norwich this morning.

Convincing win but worry for them is Allison going off after 35 mins only, he confirmed out for Wednesday’s Super Cup in Istanbul vs Chelsea as per Klopp update after the match.

• Praise 10

You donât rate Iwobi? He is considered home grown right?

Not sure how many foreign players Gunners have cos all teams need to stick to 17 only so the home grown status helps in this aspect but of course must be of standard.

Have you seen Iwobi play?? Its a miracle Everton forked out so much for him! Hahaha

Headless chicken. Strong and fast. Thats it. Poor shooting, poor passing, poor decision making.... Ok, granted once in a blue moon he plays a good game. Well, he can prove me wrong.

Edited by Othello
  • Praise 3

Twincharged

VAR cuts both ways

Two horse race as predicted by many

Both carried out where they left last term

man c top.

just watch the match.

i think the VAR  is lousy

• Praise 8

Big boys all won last night.

City thumped West Ham 5-0 whilst Spurs came from behind to beat Villa 3-1, looks like business as usual even as early as the first day.

Tonite Newcastle v Arsenal and the big one Man United v Chelsea!

• Praise 10

Coys.

Eriksen come on sign contract. Pls offer him dyabala contract

hee hee... alternatively offer him to Pool (cheaply) lah. In any case, he was snatched from Pool, who was working to sign him initially.

• Praise 3

hee hee... alternatively offer him to Pool (cheaply) lah. In any case, he was snatched from Pool, who was working to sign him initially.

Till now eriksen remains a low profile but high quality player.

Even when he came singapor fans were singing moussa sissoko n ndembele during the fans meet up session. The aia sponsored meetup in kallang.

He wanted real madrid but i suspect they dun wan him as he has less fan base. Less marketability.

And at times he appear lazy n din try hard.

I would like spurs to ideally keep him

• Praise 1

man c top.

just watch the match.

i think the VAR  is lousy

Man C is playing tactical foul according to Pelligrini.

It is an open knowledge that referees generally gave them more leeway when they "innocently" foul players outside the box.. Smelly dirty gamesmanship; nothing else to say.

Last few seasons, Fernandinho is the worst culprit in this dark art.

[thumbsdown]

• Praise 2

See tua pui shouting instructions damn comical.

Dunno hiao buay hiao.

Give him 6 months and we'll be Atlas of tye EPL.

Down down and away! [laugh][bigcry]

Tua Pui is no tactical genius like Rafa.

:D

• Praise 1

Till now eriksen remains a low profile but high quality player.

Even when he came singapor fans were singing moussa sissoko n ndembele during the fans meet up session. The aia sponsored meetup in kallang.

He wanted real madrid but i suspect they dun wan him as he has less fan base. Less marketability.

And at times he appear lazy n din try hard.

I would like spurs to ideally keep him

He's usually the engine of attack. Spurs was trailing and struggling to score before Eriksen came on, and he provided the lift the team needed to finally break Villa down.

Also, why was Son not in the team at all huh?

If the manager dowan either or both or these 2, can let them go cheap or not? [laugh]

• Praise 2

Man United thumped Chelsea 4-0 last night, not sure how this score came about cos Chelsea had more possession, more shots at goal, more corners etc but scoreline doesn’t lie so a real blow and wake up call for Frank Lampard who knows honeymoon is over even after 1 game!

Chelsea middle of defence missed the solid Rudiger as Christensen and particularly Zouma seems weak. For United, Wan Bissaka looks a real proper modern FB and Daniel James scored on his debut and looks a good buy. Maguire was solid in defence so even though critics point at United’s lack of signings, all 3 look good buys!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6