EPL- 2019/2020

Spring

Spurs best attacking player is Lucas Moura.

But Poch favourite is Harry Kane.

I hope no one tells Poch this cos if he played Lucas more

and Kane less Spurs will win more games.

And we don't want to see that.

:D

• Praise 3

Not enough credit is given to the Arsenal manager and he still gets so much silly criticism

but Arsenal are lucky to get such a great manager.

Not enough credit was given to Rafa by Newcastle directors because they were not interested in putting money in the club.

But Newcastle fans know how good Rafa really is

• Praise 2

chelsea must win tonight, 

no 2 way about it..... the race for top 4 start from first game......

still i think the var suck.......

Without Var, coaches, players, fans and many people complain - how unfair this and that.

Now got Var, peoples also complain like it's unfair this and that...

And also it hurts spontaneous and flowing football etc.

I thot Var helps to reduce the injustices of unfair football situations of days gone by.

Chelsea vs Leicester is not an easy game altho' Lampard's team is hot favourite at home.

• Praise 4

I love VAR.

Its not VAR that is controversial its the decision.

If no VAR people will still be arguing about it.

So many incidents are just too fast, only play back a few times 

and in very slow motion going back and forth then can see what really happened.

If no VAR how to see?

The real problem is when VAR don't go your team's way then people complain.

• Praise 4

I love VAR.

If no VAR how to see?

Somehow spurs involved in most of the controversional ones.

My friend slammed his tv off in the cl league qf... only to wake up seeing spurs going thru. Hehe.

And now my turn to slam the tv yest... only to wake up to see spurs din lose the game. Hehe.

Edited by Spurman
  • Praise 4

Without Var, coaches, players, fans and many people complain - how unfair this and that.

Now got Var, peoples also complain like it's unfair this and that...

And also it hurts spontaneous and flowing football etc.

I thot Var helps to reduce the injustices of unfair football situations of days gone by.

Chelsea vs Leicester is not an easy game altho' Lampard's team is hot favourite at home.

actually,  i like var, 

but i think they need fine tune it.

• Praise 1

I like to tell the truth.

So many decisions I see during the match I never see clearly.

Until I see the action replay then I see ah that's a foul or penalty or whatever.

No action replay I would have missed it totally.

VAR is just action replay.

• Praise 2

dun know how long lampa can last.

yesterday match was f--- u.

no distinct style from chelsea at all.

dun have the passing procession of sarriball.

dun have the steel of JM .

def all over the place,

passing haywire.

counterattack breakdown.

high pressing?? only first 20 mins worth anything

:shy:

• Praise 2

Utd lost the chance to go top of the league, by drawing 1-1 at Wolves.

Could have won it but Pogba missed a penalty...

Now left 2 teams with 100%, who will meet at the weekend...

I love VAR.

If no VAR how to see?

TV makers love VAR because it helps boost sales when people start smashing their sets....

• Praise 2

dun know how long lampa can last.

yesterday match was f--- u.

no distinct style from chelsea at all.

dun have the passing procession of sarriball.

dun have the steel of JM .

def all over the place,

passing haywire.

counterattack breakdown.

high pressing?? only first 20 mins worth anything

:shy:

U got to be patient with Lampard as he is trying to change Chelsea’s style n with no new players signed, it’s a tough ask. To be fair, Chelsea were very rigid under JM, Conte n then Sarri. Whilst being rigid n having a philosophy has its plus points, it has its downsides as well esp under Sarri when he just sticker to his way without adjusting to the circumstances, opponents etc

Lampard wants a more fluid Chelsea with high press n intensity but yes they don’t seem organised n looked exposed. He has to address this shortcomings but at the same time maintain the positives from the first 3 games. To be fair, as it’s a revolutionary change so the players will need time to adjust n so it could be a roller coaster season for the Blues.

Modern game is such that teams are fluid n that includes the 2 top sides ie City n Pool. Dont think the old way of just sticking to your principles work anymore though admittedly JM n Conte won the title this way but that was some time back.

Time will tell whether Lampard is the man for Chelsea. I would give him till Xmas at least before passing judgement on him, my 2 cents....

• Praise 4

Utd lost the chance to go top of the league, by drawing 1-1 at Wolves.

Could have won it but Pogba missed a penalty...

Now left 2 teams with 100%, who will meet at the weekend...

Interesting match at the weekend Pool v Arsenal. The Gunners have been mentioned as having an identical front 3 as Pool ie copycat. Obviously, Pool’s is an established front 3 whilst Arsenal’s is work in progress. So at least one of the 100% record will be gone, possible even both which would open up the League so I’m hoping for a draw!

• Praise 3

U got to be patient with Lampard as he is trying to change Chelsea’s style n with no new players signed, it’s a tough ask. To be fair, Chelsea were very rigid under JM, Conte n then Sarri. Whilst being rigid n having a philosophy has its plus points, it has its downsides as well esp under Sarri when he just sticker to his way without adjusting to the circumstances, opponents etc

Lampard wants a more fluid Chelsea with high press n intensity but yes they don’t seem organised n looked exposed. He has to address this shortcomings but at the same time maintain the positives from the first 3 games. To be fair, as it’s a revolutionary change so the players will need time to adjust n so it could be a roller coaster season for the Blues.

Modern game is such that teams are fluid n that includes the 2 top sides ie City n Pool. Dont think the old way of just sticking to your principles work anymore though admittedly JM n Conte won the title this way but that was some time back.

Time will tell whether Lampard is the man for Chelsea. I would give him till Xmas at least before passing judgement on him, my 2 cents....

I am just not convinced that Lampard is ready for the big clubs yet. He only has something like 2-3 years' of management experience, right? It will not do him much good if he can't succeed. There were a number of famous players who went into management in their early 40s, and after faltering, stayed as a pundit...

Maybe Lampard might be different, and can consult his uncle for some tips to succeed.

Interesting match at the weekend Pool v Arsenal. The Gunners have been mentioned as having an identical front 3 as Pool ie copycat. Obviously, Pool’s is an established front 3 whilst Arsenal’s is work in progress. So at least one of the 100% record will be gone, possible even both which would open up the League so I’m hoping for a draw!

ha ha... dowan lah... cannot lose (too many) points, if Pool is hoping to break City's stranglehold on EPL. Last season already no luck when played against Arsenal. Somemore this match at home, better win lah...

• Praise 1

I am just not convinced that Lampard is ready for the big clubs yet. He only has something like 2-3 years' of management experience, right? It will not do him much good if he can't succeed. There were a number of famous players who went into management in their early 40s, and after faltering, stayed as a pundit...

Maybe Lampard might be different, and can consult his uncle for some tips to succeed.

ha ha... dowan lah... cannot lose (too many) points, if Pool is hoping to break City's stranglehold on EPL. Last season already no luck when played against Arsenal. Somemore this match at home, better win lah...

Its leicester home thus a draw is rather credible liao for chelsea.
  • Praise 1

Its leicester home thus a draw is rather credible liao for chelsea.

But Leicester - despite Rogers appointment - is a far cry from the title-winning team now. Many key players from that season are no longer around, so they should not pose a major threat now...

Spurs even more credible, can get a point at Ethihad stadium.  [thumbsup] 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1