2019 facelift Honda Shuttle

Ceribro101

Hi all, since this car was release on May 2019, would like to start a thread on the facelift model. As 2019 model all comes with standard Honda sensing, maybe we can share ideas and mods?

↡ Advertisement

Yes. Heard vincar order 100 units. Facelift definitely better in terms of safety. And with the low COE, it might become very popular in SG

Yes. Heard vincar order 100 units. Facelift definitely better in terms of safety. And with the low COE, it might become very popular in SG

That's a very big number.  The outgoing model might have a slight discount for stock clearance.

It is good to have more Shuttle on the road so that more stockists and workshops can stock up the parts and the owners can enjoy economy of scale.

My take is COE will go up strongly in the upcoming round.

Prices range from 78k to 85k.

Look at overall package deal, as all accessories from PI varies.

Earliest delivery is sept, subsequent batch in Oct onwards

SGD has weakened by about 5% since last week against JPY.

I think the cost of new Japanese cars and parts will be more expensive going forward.

• Praise 1

That's a very big number.  The outgoing model might have a slight discount for stock clearance.

It is good to have more Shuttle on the road so that more stockists and workshops can stock up the parts and the owners can enjoy economy of scale.

My take is COE will go up strongly in the upcoming round.

yup vincar previously were selling at 73k+ for the old shuttle with ready stock but they have their t&cs such as minimum loan as well to make up for the price.

• Praise 1

No point buying old model when facelift comes out. Price is so close by. I asked a PI, they were selling at 79k for new facelift. Left 1 unit able to collect in Sept

• Praise 1

Has the Shuttle facelift version been approved for the road? My PI is saying that I can't collect my car because still waiting for emission test to pass, whole SG also waiting  :o

• Praise 1

Has the Shuttle facelift version been approved for the road? My PI is saying that I can't collect my car because still waiting for emission test to pass, whole SG also waiting :o

Same... Mine also waiting.

Honda shuttle is a 5 seater station wagon. Big boot.

I believe once thr first emission passed, all will be release.

I read the manual, this facelift shuttle can use 0w20 engine oil. They even recommend 0w8 (honda next) engine oil for the best fuel economy

↡ Advertisement