Downpay ferrari at just 30k?

StreetFight3r

Cannot afford a 60% loan why kid themselves can afford a 90% loan.

:D

Cannot afford 40% down payment, not cannot afford installment. And maybe they park their money somewhere for better return ? We dont know how others make money right ? Edited by Ct3833
↡ Advertisement

Understands that these buyers , most cannot come out with a couple of hundred thousand for the deposit as a most dun have monthly income , but they can easily pay 8-15 k for monthly instalments . So no need worry about them la ...

? don't understand this part 

I pay full cash for my ikea lunch. Jin song.

Do ppl really care what car others drive? Y so insecure? Kkj small?

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Praise 6

Supercharged

? don't understand this part 

There is a pretty big pool of buyers , mostly not employed , runs their own business but lives the YOLO style . A lot of their money cannot see light one lor , so they dun want to be seen putting in say 100 to 200K as down payments for cars . Its not they dun have the cash but they rather not to . 

Worried about tax / authorities , so they rather buy car from a certain car dealer whom extends car loans to them on a high monthly instalment basis ...    

• Praise 2

So you agree one simple statement can summarise the whole situation ...then for F you need to tell people what you own and how you paid for it ? did anyone ask ? does anyone care?

my statement summarises the whole situation as well ....even if really rich ( which i doubt so) ...just keep quiet 

things worse than bragging is humble bragging and fake bragging on the internet 

You are being overly sensitive. There is nothing wrong giving an example. I'm happy that this is the most expensive car i've bought using cash.  Considering I could only afford to pay cash for cars with a 50K price tag previously, I would say being able to pay 100k for a car in full cash is an achievement. Maybe this achievement is nothing to you because you've paid maybe 200k in cash for a car but I can proudly say I am not in debt. This is called living within your means. 

• Praise 4

Ironic that the regulation is actually to prevent poorer buyer from taking unsustainable loan that the workaround is to take even more unsustainable loan

• Praise 7

Funny how come these type of take loan to buy luxury car or normal car always generate so much negative sentiments from people who pay full cash or those who take 100% loan.

Guess one has to understand not everybody is as rich to pay full cash. Everybody also have different background when taking loan or pay full cash.

Can a regular office worker who paid full cash for his brand new Mazda 3 be more wise than a multi-millionaire who took a 3 year loan for his brand new Merc? We can all debate till the cows come home and still not get anywhere as there are simply too many factors to consider ok both side of the fences.

Chill everyone and enjoy the forum!

Edited by Rickster
  • Praise 7

Can a regular office worker who paid full cash for his brand new Mazda 3 be more wise than a multi-millionaire who took a 3 year loan for his brand new Merc? 

Its very hard to get a 3yr loan. Reason is that the socalled interest rate is hidden in the multiyear principal that doesnt reduce over time when calculating interest rate.

Trust me I tried to ask for 4 or 5 yr loan but was told nope, min 6 years.

Basic point is that car buyers need to be smarter than car sellers... unfortunately most times its definitely the other way round

• Praise 1

There is a pretty big pool of buyers , mostly not employed , runs their own business but lives the YOLO style . A lot of their money cannot see light one lor , so they dun want to be seen putting in say 100 to 200K as down payments for cars . Its not they dun have the cash but they rather not to . 

Worried about tax / authorities , so they rather buy car from a certain car dealer whom extends car loans to them on a high monthly instalment basis ...    

oh ok. Lol thought business owner would usually be very concerned about budgeting, monthly cashflow etc.

• Praise 1

Its very hard to get a 3yr loan. Reason is that the socalled interest rate is hidden in the multiyear principal that doesnt reduce over time when calculating interest rate.

Trust me I tried to ask for 4 or 5 yr loan but was told nope, min 6 years.

Basic point is that car buyers need to be smarter than car sellers... unfortunately most times its definitely the other way round

Bro...the 3 year is just an example pluck from sky to illustrate a scenario only

Do ppl really care what car others drive? Y so insecure? Kkj small?

So that's why I never worry what car other people drive.

:D

Edited by Jamesc

Ironic that the regulation is actually to prevent poorer buyer from taking unsustainable loan that the workaround is to take even more unsustainable loan

I read your post back and forth a few times to have come to a conclusion I am not only poor but also poor in English.

Sometimes people want satki ma, ownself at home eat bread eat porridge nobody see.

But aiya, willing seller willing buyer, as long as they happy can liao lor.

You are being overly sensitive. There is nothing wrong giving an example. I'm happy that this is the most expensive car i've bought using cash.  Considering I could only afford to pay cash for cars with a 50K price tag previously, I would say being able to pay 100k for a car in full cash is an achievement. Maybe this achievement is nothing to you because you've paid maybe 200k in cash for a car but I can proudly say I am not in debt. This is called living within your means. 

Eh... U one moment say u easily blew $250k on cars, now u say u can only afford to pay cash with a $50k price tag?

https://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2713930-goodyear-eagle-f1-asymmetric-5/page-9?hl=goodyear

So what is what? Can u make ur mind?   [laugh]

And pls....

Ppl calls me Canon King [grin]

Dun u dare steal my title.  :D

• Praise 14

Eh... U one moment say u easily blew $250k on cars, now u say u can only afford to pay cash with a $50k price tag?

https://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2713930-goodyear-eagle-f1-asymmetric-5/page-9?hl=goodyear

So what is what? Can u make ur mind? [laugh]

And pls....

Ppl calls me Canon King [grin]

Dun u dare steal my title. :D

You not canon king lah.

Take a number....

MCF many TPS

Hahah

Edited by Throttle2