• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
31 replies to this topic | 651 praises

Posted 10 August 2019 - 11:23 PM

Inlinefour
  • Premium member
    Inlinefour
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Happy SG54 to everybody in MCF

Wishing you guys having a nice Long weekend

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all fellow MCFers for praising me to 2Fast2Furious

Doesn’t matter you praise me dislike me warn me frame me scold me curse me or look down on me

No hard feelings in MCF

Wishing everybody good health good wealth and drive safe

Warmest Wishes from a peasant Uncle of SG

I hope everyone Heng Ong Huat ah ❤️❤️❤️

Appreciate all the information lobang jokes fun and laughter very much

Kam Sia many many
Sadan, Thaiyotakamli, Mzrmazda3, Jamesc, Fcw75, Mustank, Ara84 and 12 other members praised this
Make Love Not War

Posted 10 August 2019 - 11:41 PM

pinto22sg
  • pinto22sg
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I wonder when will I reach 2f2f.. it's not easy when I do think before I post, so as not to waste my 5 posts per day.

Edited by pinto22sg, 10 August 2019 - 11:43 PM.

Volvobrick, Tianmo, Spring, SuPerBoRed, Asicskk, sake, BanCoe and 1 other member praised this

Posted 10 August 2019 - 11:56 PM

pinto22sg
  • pinto22sg
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Thank you very much.
Inlinefour and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 11 August 2019 - 12:12 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wah feel like star award hahaha
sake praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 11 August 2019 - 12:28 AM

Lotr
  • Premium member
    Lotr
    6th Gear
    Author Image

You are most welcome
Inlinefour and sake praised this

Posted 11 August 2019 - 03:43 AM

Staff69
  • Staff69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

source (1).gif
Tianmo, Ash2017, RH1667, Fu11thr0tt1e, Thaiyotakamli, Inlinefour, Holdenutessv and 4 other members praised this
your social circles aren't wide enough if you think i am rich

Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Never let your friends get lonely... 🧐keep disturbing them.

Posted 11 August 2019 - 05:49 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

@Enye 阿亮, next month you can faster start one "a million thank you" thread also... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]
Ash2017, SiLangKia, RH1667, Inlinefour and sake praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 11 August 2019 - 06:54 AM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Unker ....... got makan treat on promo ?? 🤣🤣
Ash2017, RH1667, Inlinefour, sake and Hoseyboh praised this

Posted 11 August 2019 - 08:05 AM

Albeniz
  • Albeniz
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I also wamt to thank everybody for the great online companionship over the last 13 years!
Lala81, Tianmo, Volvobrick, SiLangKia, SuPerBoRed, Thaiyotakamli, Inlinefour and 3 other members praised this

Posted 11 August 2019 - 10:47 AM

Xefera
  • Premium member
    Xefera
    Supercharged
    Author Image

remember to spread the joy to others  [cool]

SuPerBoRed, Inlinefour and sake praised this

Posted 11 August 2019 - 10:58 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Bro, you lIke awarded some star award le? Giving some thank you speech?! 😄
When you arise in the morning think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.

Posted 11 August 2019 - 11:09 AM

RH1667
  • Premium member
    RH1667
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I also want to thank everyone for their help towards my high tea session with BB, hearsay hit 188,888 point can redeem for one high tea session😄.

Posted 11 August 2019 - 11:09 AM

Enye
  • Enye
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Enye é¿äº®, next month you can faster start one "a million thank you" thread also... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

ok .... next month i reserve the spot first

this month too many popular threads to compete with

😅
RH1667, Tianmo, PSP415, Inlinefour and sake praised this

Posted 11 August 2019 - 11:14 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I also want to thank everyone for their help towards my high tea session with BB, hearsay hit 188,888 point can redeem for one high tea session😄.

Terms and conditions apply.... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 11 August 2019 - 11:18 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

ok .... next month i reserve the spot first

this month too many popular threads to compete with

😅

I stand by to support you!!!! [grouphug]

but your pattern i think you how many million thanks also hard to win....  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Staff69 praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 11 August 2019 - 12:02 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I would like to Thank anyone who bring more XMM to MCF.

Enye, Inlinefour, sake, Staff69 and Buadongdong praised this

Posted 11 August 2019 - 12:15 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Ok, 10th of August shall be declared Thanksgiving Day for MCF. 

[laugh]

Posted 11 August 2019 - 12:25 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I also want to thank everyone for their help towards my high tea session with BB, hearsay hit 188,888 point can redeem for one high tea sessionð.

High tea session with who ah? Radx? 😂
RH1667 and Staff69 praised this
When you arise in the morning think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.

Posted 11 August 2019 - 12:27 PM

Enye
  • Enye
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I stand by to support you!!!! [grouphug]

but your pattern i think you how many million thanks also hard to win.... [:p] [laugh] [laugh]

bo pian... offended to many people because i overweight cheapo storeman

😓😭

I would like to Thank anyone who bring more XMM to MCF.

dislike those who chase them away

🤣

Posted 11 August 2019 - 12:30 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I also want to thank everyone for their help towards my high tea session with BB, hearsay hit 188,888 point can redeem for one high tea sessionð.

Can pump one full tank

Tank of happiness hahaha
RH1667, Inlinefour, sake and Carbon82 praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: thank you, praise, appreciate and 1 more...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users