• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
55 replies to this topic | 147 praises

Posted 14 August 2019 - 10:29 AM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

https___s3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com_psh-ex-ftnikkei-3937bb4_images_3_5_4_1_22061453-1-eng-GB_0949647.jpg

https://www.samsung....y-note10/specs/

Looks like a good all rounder with very respectable camera performance despite camera specs that seem alittle underwhelming on paper.

https://www.dxomark....-camera-review/

Anyone upgrading or pre-ordering?

Tianmo praised this
Circles Life Referral Code: HTWWD

Posted 14 August 2019 - 10:32 AM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

No 3.5mm headphone jack and a smaller battery on the Note10 as compared to the Note 9

I'll stick w my Note 9. Thank you

Posted 14 August 2019 - 10:33 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

Huawei ftw
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 14 August 2019 - 10:33 AM

Jman888
  • Jman888

no headphone jack  <_<

骑白马的不一定是王 ,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 14 August 2019 - 10:35 AM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Huawei ftw

Were u one of the rowdy unkers queuing up the Y6?....lol
Blueray praised this

Posted 14 August 2019 - 10:36 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

Lol
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 14 August 2019 - 10:36 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

attachicon.gifhttps___s3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com_psh-ex-ftnikkei-3937bb4_images_3_5_4_1_22061453-1-eng-GB_0949647.jpg

https://www.samsung....y-note10/specs/

Looks like a good all rounder with very respectable camera performance despite camera specs that seem alittle underwhelming on paper.

https://www.dxomark....-camera-review/

Anyone upgrading or pre-ordering?

my S9+ only 1.5 years old. Don't see the point. Still happy with my phone. Maybe wait until 2021 then change.

SiLangKia praised this

Posted 14 August 2019 - 10:37 AM

Ody_2004
  • Ody_2004
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I try pre order in Singtel for 10+ but the webpage cannot proceed at Checkout!! 😡

Not that i wanna change but with the promo and voucher i “save” $320 upfront.. wanna downgrade the line then got $82.xx penalty..
Ash2017 praised this

Posted 14 August 2019 - 10:38 AM

Jman888
  • Jman888

10+ is huge  [sweatdrop]

Posted 14 August 2019 - 10:47 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Rather take money to buy Sony a7r3

Posted 14 August 2019 - 11:12 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Huawei ftw

and use harmony OS... [:p]

it will credit and debit points for you on your phone hor, and when over debited your phone will auto lock out for 2 hrs..!!!  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 14 August 2019 - 11:13 AM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I am fully using bluetooth earbuds/headphones anyway.

Am looking at the 10+ with the 4300mH battery with 25/45W quick charging......imagine full charge in half an hour....

UFS 3.0 storage speed, 7nm exynos processor and 12gb ram....should be plenty quick.

Want to try the Note 10's new handwriting conversion and now direct link with microsoft word/PDF. Should be pretty productive.

Will be upgrading from my S9+.

No 3.5mm headphone jack and a smaller battery on the Note10 as compared to the Note 9

I'll stick w my Note 9. Thank you

Posted 14 August 2019 - 11:13 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

no lah, he is one of those few went to q early and gotten the phone.... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 14 August 2019 - 11:15 AM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Me also holding onto S9+.....skipped the S10+ to wait for this....also on the fence if I should plunge for this or wait for the S11+....no end to the wait i guess... :D

my S9+ only 1.5 years old. Don't see the point. Still happy with my phone. Maybe wait until 2021 then change.

Posted 14 August 2019 - 11:22 AM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Me also holding onto S9+.....skipped the S10+ to wait for this....also on the fence if I should plunge for this or wait for the S11+....no end to the wait i guess... :D

The S Pen good leh. Especially handy as a remote camera shutter. Hahaaa

Posted 14 August 2019 - 11:29 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

help the economy.  [;)]

Posted 14 August 2019 - 11:30 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Impressive hardware. But price...

No. [laugh]

Edited by Watwheels, 14 August 2019 - 11:43 AM.

Mustank praised this
Feel so rich. Or just an illusion?

Posted 14 August 2019 - 11:41 AM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

no lah, he is one of those few went to q early and gotten the phone.... [:p] [laugh] [laugh]

Probably. As long as sun still not up, hantu mod will be there

Posted 14 August 2019 - 11:45 AM

Jman888
  • Jman888

Impressive hardware. But price...

No. [laugh]

actualy $1400 for a Note 10 is quite reasonable base on the current trend.

Posted 14 August 2019 - 11:53 AM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Now with the 6 axis gyroscope.......I can fulfill my childhood dream of becoming harry potter.... :D

Jokes aside, I have been using the surface pro 6  with the surface pen, it can be quite productive if one can maximize the use for it. I am hoping with an update, the onenote full pen pen functionality can be harnessed with the S-pen, then it will be perfect as a productivity tool that can sync seamlessly with my office 365.

Also with the direct windows connection, can simply drag and drop stuff as well as using the dex with my surface pro....kind of attractive in theory.

The S Pen good leh. Especially handy as a remote camera shutter. Hahaaa

Ash2017 praised this

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: samsung, samsung note and 5 more...

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users