Samsung Note 10/10 Plus

Vratenza

No 3.5mm headphone jack and a smaller battery on the Note10 as compared to the Note 9

I'll stick w my Note 9. Thank you

attachicon.gifhttps___s3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com_psh-ex-ftnikkei-3937bb4_images_3_5_4_1_22061453-1-eng-GB_0949647.jpg

https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/galaxy-note10/specs/

Looks like a good all rounder with very respectable camera performance despite camera specs that seem alittle underwhelming on paper.

https://www.dxomark.com/samsung-galaxy-note-10-5g-camera-review/

Anyone upgrading or pre-ordering?

my S9+ only 1.5 years old. Don't see the point. Still happy with my phone. Maybe wait until 2021 then change.

• Praise 1

Huawei ftw

and use harmony OS... [:p]

it will credit and debit points for you on your phone hor, and when over debited your phone will auto lock out for 2 hrs..!!!  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

I am fully using bluetooth earbuds/headphones anyway.

Am looking at the 10+ with the 4300mH battery with 25/45W quick charging......imagine full charge in half an hour....

UFS 3.0 storage speed, 7nm exynos processor and 12gb ram....should be plenty quick.

Want to try the Note 10's new handwriting conversion and now direct link with microsoft word/PDF. Should be pretty productive.

Will be upgrading from my S9+.

No 3.5mm headphone jack and a smaller battery on the Note10 as compared to the Note 9

I'll stick w my Note 9. Thank you

Were u one of the rowdy unkers queuing up the Y6?....lol

no lah, he is one of those few went to q early and gotten the phone.... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Me also holding onto S9+.....skipped the S10+ to wait for this....also on the fence if I should plunge for this or wait for the S11+....no end to the wait i guess... :D

my S9+ only 1.5 years old. Don't see the point. Still happy with my phone. Maybe wait until 2021 then change.

Me also holding onto S9+.....skipped the S10+ to wait for this....also on the fence if I should plunge for this or wait for the S11+....no end to the wait i guess... :D

The S Pen good leh. Especially handy as a remote camera shutter. Hahaaa

help the economy.  [;)]

no lah, he is one of those few went to q early and gotten the phone.... [:p][laugh][laugh]

Probably. As long as sun still not up, hantu mod will be there
↡ Advertisement