• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
22 replies to this topic | 146 praises

Posted 14 August 2019 - 02:47 PM

Benchong05
  • Premium member
    Benchong05
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Just happen to see this product in Lazada from Singapore so for people like me who work in Tuas with Sandblasting, it is very useful.

You can check it out from the below link :

https://www.lazada.s...6e40R7KzPs&mp=3

Attached Thumbnails

• Auto Car Cover.JPG

Edited by Benchong05, 14 August 2019 - 02:48 PM.

Kurty, Tianmo, Hubwee, sake, Count-Bracula and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 14 August 2019 - 03:28 PM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

looks good.

i definitely need this too..

you buying? share your review if so  [laugh]

sake praised this
bluey Tiko Ranger

I have a pen, I have an apple..

Posted 14 August 2019 - 03:35 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

looks good.

How come you need this le?

sake praised this
When you arise in the morning think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.

Posted 14 August 2019 - 03:39 PM

Benchong05
  • Premium member
    Benchong05
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

looks good.

Yes, getting it tonight and will share my review after using it.

I have compared the price in Taobao so this price is cheaper with local 6 month warranty.

Lotr praised this

Posted 14 August 2019 - 04:26 PM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

How come you need this le?

i'm too, working in a shipyard, Sandblasting environment..

less than a year.. my new car become old car..

the whole bodypaint, is rough..

Yes, getting it tonight and will share my review after using it.

I have compared the price in Taobao so this price is cheaper with local 6 month warranty.

nice, i tried to search in malaysia but not avail.

i just hope the device works really well, despite the withdrawing part

bluey Tiko Ranger

Posted 14 August 2019 - 04:28 PM

Benchong05
  • Premium member
    Benchong05
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

nice, i tried to search in malaysia but not avail.

i just hope the device works really well, despite the withdrawing part

You are suffering the same like me, I have to do clay bar every week as I cannot stand my car surface very rough.  [:|]

Posted 14 August 2019 - 04:38 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

Ppl wun steal meh?
sake praised this
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 14 August 2019 - 04:43 PM

Benchong05
  • Premium member
    Benchong05
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Ppl wun steal meh?

Use in office environment, not so bad. I will not need to use when park at my block open carpark as there is no sandblasting activities there.

Posted 14 August 2019 - 05:20 PM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

You are suffering the same like me, I have to do clay bar every week as I cannot stand my car surface very rough.  [:|]

wow.. you are like my colleague..

myself is super lazy..

i only clean my interior every few months..

most of the time.. i will just send for car wash..

it takes a lot of effort and time to do cleaning and not forgetting, clay bar..

its gonna break me up..

i also given up on polishing..

best, is to send for respray after few years..

recently i found a good spray paint in JB..

did my other car for only RM1.8k, change of color, external only.

effective for lazy bummer like myself  [:p]

Ppl wun steal meh?

it comes with some alarm, if i'm not mistaken..

anyway.. my workplace is restricted, hence no fear

bluey Tiko Ranger

Posted 14 August 2019 - 05:26 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

No wonder you need this, if there is sandblasting activities around the parking area, your car paint confirmed gone case even you park just a while. Since you park there everyday, if your car paint already become rough, no need to buy this liao la, just go for respray few more years later. You not going to buy this to cover your already rough carpaint car?  [laugh]  

When you arise in the morning think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.

Posted 14 August 2019 - 05:52 PM

RogerNg_185295
  • Premium member
    RogerNg_185295
    6th Gear
    Author Image

No wonder you need this, if there is sandblasting activities around the parking area, your car paint confirmed gone case even you park just a while. Since you park there everyday, if your car paint already become rough, no need to buy this liao la, just go for respray few more years later. You not going to buy this to cover your already rough carpaint car? [laugh]

Respray first, then use the cover. More logical
sake and Ash2017 praised this

Posted 14 August 2019 - 06:49 PM

Lotr
  • Premium member
    Lotr
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Ppl wun steal meh?

there is an anti-theft wire provided but video did not show how to use it.

wonder how long it takes to open and close the device.  Maybe 30sec each way is acceptable to me.

sake praised this

Posted 14 August 2019 - 06:49 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

Respray first, then use the cover. More logical

Buy new car then install

Lagi satki
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 14 August 2019 - 07:48 PM

Benchong05
  • Premium member
    Benchong05
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

wow.. you are like my colleague..

myself is super lazy..

i only clean my interior every few months..
most of the time.. i will just send for car wash..

it takes a lot of effort and time to do cleaning and not forgetting, clay bar..
its gonna break me up..

i also given up on polishing..

best, is to send for respray after few years..
recently i found a good spray paint in JB..
did my other car for only RM1.8k, change of color, external only.

effective for lazy bummer like myself [:p]

it comes with some alarm, if i'm not mistaken..

anyway.. my workplace is restricted, hence no fear

I will wash and clay including vacuum every week then coat the plastic and leather once or twice a month as parking under hot sun will damage the leather if no protection.

These helps my car last for the past 10 years so it will last for another 10 years if well taken care of. Anyway, my car does not look like 11 years old.

Even your paint surface is very rough, just have to clay and coat it with wax or Nano coating, dun need to respray.

Posted 14 August 2019 - 08:25 PM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Road side public parking cannot leh!... coupon cannot display for sure... car park app dunno how, wait car park 'alimah angry no like

In my outdoor course of work.... the sun is the killer more than dirt

Dont know during the swirling (closing time) wont the turning scratch the roof top or sides especially since dust/dirt fragments will fall out and the fabric become like sandpaper instead... I think the good old fashioned manual ones are better,only seen them used during painting works         

Posted 14 August 2019 - 08:45 PM

sake
  • Premium member
    sake
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Road side public parking cannot leh!... coupon cannot display for sure... car park app dunno how, wait car park 'alimah angry no like

In my outdoor course of work.... the sun is the killer more than dirt

Dont know during the swirling (closing time) wont the turning scratch the roof top or sides especially since dust/dirt fragments will fall out and the fabric become like sandpaper instead... I think the good old fashioned manual ones are better,only seen them used during painting works         

yes, i would be afraid of scratches when keeping the cover so i will stick to my 'manual'.

i have a car that is under cover most days as it is seldom driven. quite easy to cover and uncover by myself.

Ct3833, car50, Inlinefour, Uncle2 and BanCoe praised this

Posted 15 August 2019 - 09:23 AM

Benchong05
  • Premium member
    Benchong05
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

No regrets and covering or keeping the cover are so much easier now, you will definitely take slightly longer time as you need to familiarize with the whole operation but once you used to it, it only takes less than 2 minutes.

Just to have to mount it on the centre of the vehicle then release the cover and it will descend the cover following by arming the unit. Keeping the cover also the same. 

Attached Thumbnails

• _20190815_091239.JPG
  • _20190815_091308.JPG

Daniu82, sake and Buadongdong praised this

Posted 15 August 2019 - 09:42 AM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Buy new car then install

Lagi satki

Buy new car every 3 mths.

Even more satki than you!

That is all.

Posted 15 August 2019 - 09:43 AM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

No regrets and covering or keeping the cover are so much easier now, you will definitely take slightly longer time as you need to familiarize with the whole operation but once you used to it, it only takes less than 2 minutes.

Just to have to mount it on the centre of the vehicle then release the cover and it will descend the cover following by arming the unit. Keeping the cover also the same. 

got video?

That is all.

Posted 15 August 2019 - 09:45 AM

Benchong05
  • Premium member
    Benchong05
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

got video?

I never take video but the official video from the Supplier is below :

RH1667 praised this

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: car cover, automatic, remote and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users