• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
18 replies to this topic | 183 praises

Posted 16 August 2019 - 02:26 PM

StreetFight3r
  • Premium member
    StreetFight3r
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

public announcement service

From September 6-15, 2019, Singaporeans, Permanent Residents, and Employment Pass holders will be able to enter park for free. 

The period falls on the September school holidays. Tickets are usually S$25.50 for adults and S$17 for children.

Out of the 15 exhibits, however, five will be gated. Visitors can pay S$2 to visit each individual exhibit. All three shows will require a fee of S$4 per area.

Screen-Shot-2019-08-16-at-10.20.15-AM.png

Coupons in sets of S$10 can be purchased on site.

A bit confused with the pricing thou....... free entry, why not just make it fully free?  [grin]

3f.jpg Jurong-Bird-Park-03.png

Lala81, PSP415, Tianmo, Mzrmazda3, Count-Bracula, mersaylee, Dleodleo and 4 other members praised this

Posted 16 August 2019 - 02:28 PM

2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Free? And during school holidays? Should be very crowded!  :o

When you arise in the morning think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.

Posted 16 August 2019 - 02:30 PM

Othello
  • Premium member
    Othello
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

don't need free or sch holidays, already very crowded. Same as Night Safari. The foreigners/FT simply LOVE our birds & animals !!! 

Tianmo praised this
"O, devil, devil! If that the Earth could teem with woman's tears, Each drop she falls would prove a crocodile. Out of my sight!" (Act IV Scene I)

Posted 16 August 2019 - 03:03 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Sounds good. I will go then.

Agreed. I would prefer a low flat fee. Maybe say $8 or what.

Posted 16 August 2019 - 03:03 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

When was the last time i went to Bird park, mayb 20 yrs ago?  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 16 August 2019 - 03:08 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

That time they have one year annual pass = day entry price

Should go
They going to close down and move to mandai
This is a brainchild of Dr Goh Keng Swee
Please go before they move

I got so so many many beautiful photos from lory loft
When they move these pictures will be super valuable
You can’t go back in time to do this

Posted 16 August 2019 - 03:39 PM

Ash2017
  • Ash2017
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

When was the last time i went to Bird park, mayb 20 yrs ago?  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Liar did you not see your own bird every day

now you also exhibit in Bird Park too.

Hope no need to pay otherwise no business

Posted 16 August 2019 - 03:46 PM

Ash2017
  • Ash2017
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

typical of how our authorities think

cannot give Singaporeans free even for a few days

must always get something back in return

like all these attractions, ALL are built and paid for my each and every citizens directly or indirectly

perverted mentality

public announcement service

From September 6-15, 2019, Singaporeans, Permanent Residents, and Employment Pass holders will be able to enter park for free. 

The period falls on the September school holidays. Tickets are usually S$25.50 for adults and S$17 for children.

Out of the 15 exhibits, however, five will be gated. Visitors can pay S$2 to visit each individual exhibit. All three shows will require a fee of S$4 per area.

attachicon.gifScreen-Shot-2019-08-16-at-10.20.15-AM.png

Coupons in sets of S$10 can be purchased on site.

A bit confused with the pricing thou....... free entry, why not just make it fully free?  [grin]

attachicon.gif3f.jpgattachicon.gifJurong-Bird-Park-03.png

Count-Bracula, BanCoe, Locknload, Uncle2, Atonchia, Freeder, Carbon82 and 1 other member praised this

Posted 16 August 2019 - 03:50 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I also dont remember when was the last time i went to bird park?  [:/]  Dont know should i go during the free period see look? Wait need to queue for hours before can get in, or when inside cannot see birds but only humans?!  [laugh]

Tianmo praised this
When you arise in the morning think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.

Posted 16 August 2019 - 07:02 PM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

When was the last time i went to Bird park, mayb 20 yrs ago? [:p] [laugh] [laugh]

Then you better go and look see look see.

That time they have one year annual pass = day entry price

Should go
They going to close down and move to mandai
This is a brainchild of Dr Goh Keng Swee
Please go before they move

I got so so many many beautiful photos from lory loft
When they move these pictures will be super valuable
You can’t go back in time to do this

Bro Mustank, you go back again but this time take photo in black and white.

Lagi valuable, pretend back in the 70's.
Tianmo and Mustank praised this
Me sad Newcastle fan

Posted 16 August 2019 - 07:10 PM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

When was the last time i went to Bird park, mayb 20 yrs ago? [:p] [laugh] [laugh]

Lao Jiao 🤣
Tianmo, Fu11thr0tt1e, Mustank and Freeder praised this

Posted 16 August 2019 - 07:40 PM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

yup....    [nod]

you only care for your own 'bird' after puberty ..... [sly]  

:grin: 

Tianmo praised this

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 16 August 2019 - 08:51 PM

Flying_genie
  • Flying_genie
    5th Gear
    Author Image

A bird in hand is worth two in the bush  [:p]

Picnic06-Biante15 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 16 August 2019 - 09:33 PM

Spurman
  • Spurman
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Bei pai liao. Sure will be crowded.

Nice gesture liao lar.
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 16 August 2019 - 11:25 PM

mersaylee
  • mersaylee
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

A bird in hand is worth two in the bush [:p]

A bird in the cave is happier than the two outside eat ownself
Picnic06-Biante15 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 16 August 2019 - 11:47 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

A bird in the cave is happier than the two outside eat ownself

Hahahahaha!!!! :XD:

Posted 18 August 2019 - 08:01 AM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

so who is going ?

Jurong-Bird-Park-Map-2019-Singapore-FREE

13177 praised this

Posted 18 August 2019 - 12:14 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I going I going, because many bros here say I better go!!!  [thumbsup]  [grouphug]  [laugh]

And I bringing my maid go see SG birds!!! [laugh]

SiLangKia praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 18 August 2019 - 12:45 PM

StreetFight3r
  • Premium member
    StreetFight3r
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Sounds good. I will go then.
Agreed. I would prefer a low flat fee. Maybe say $8 or what.

Yea..wud rather it be either totally free or at a much lowered flat fee instead of saying free but with all the plus plus plus.. 👀

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: bird park, jurong, holiday, free and 4 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users