Singapore Motorshow 9 - 12 Jan 2020

alfakidz85

6 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

Pay $6-$10 got Free COE??

it to prevent pasar malam of cars like the Car expo at Changi.

It does not prevent it from being a pasar malam type of ambiance unless you go on trade invite on Friday I think.

This is the time where MCF could have done its bit to get free tickets ?

😋

I won’t be going . No new models to showcase Ex 2020 Peugeot 508 and Ford Focus  .

Mostly old ones from the 2012 to 2013 model years which will be EOL soon.

mm

21 hours ago, alfakidz85 said:

Who is going to the Singapore Motorshow?

Which ADs still give out complimentary tickets? Heard this year a bit more niao on the tickets.

But in any case it's $6 to $10 for tickets

https://www.motorshow.com.sg/2020/ticketinfo/

interested to look see the Seltos and Venue.

Just drop by CnC and Komoco will do. FOC too and you can take your time to look see and still enjoy free coffee etc... 

Our motor show is just crap... Transplanted showrooms CANNOT be called motorshows period. 

The motorshows in Japan, USA, Europe etc all featured the best the respective manufacturers have and will offer. Supporting peripherals manufacturers are also eagar to show off their products too.

No one shove price lists into your hands instead of showing you the visions of what respective manufacturers have in their pipline. 

I don't see any concept cars in our shows. I also do not see customized models from aftermarket tuners like I do in SEMA. 

Therefore that $6 is a total waste of money... 

• Praise 4

1 hour ago, Adrianli said:

Me. Complimentary tickets from Audi.[grin]

You default every year motorshow Audi give you free ticket so good?! Lol.

46 minutes ago, Cheefarn said:

Just drop by CnC and Komoco will do. FOC too and you can take your time to look see and still enjoy free coffee etc... 

Our motor show is just crap... Transplanted showrooms CANNOT be called motorshows period. 

The motorshows in Japan, USA, Europe etc all featured the best the respective manufacturers have and will offer. Supporting peripherals manufacturers are also eagar to show off their products too.

No one shove price lists into your hands instead of showing you the visions of what respective manufacturers have in their pipline. 

I don't see any concept cars in our shows. I also do not see customized models from aftermarket tuners like I do in SEMA. 

Ehhh I always go there for coffee, biscuits and free parking.  I think I famous there liao :D  I look at honda city.   Been looking at it for years.  Probably will keep looking at it for years to come.

but I will probably go car fair.  Some accessories are sold outside plus some cars.   And suntec can walk walk look look.  

yea the $6 is a waste of money.

• Praise 2

31 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

Even Bangkok motorshow better den sg lo

Oh yes of cos. Bangkok ones is of equivalent to western countries car shows. 

38 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

Ehhh I always go there for coffee, biscuits and free parking.  I think I famous there liao :D  I look at honda city.   Been looking at it for years.  Probably will keep looking at it for years to come.

but I will probably go car fair.  Some accessories are sold outside plus some cars.   And suntec can walk walk look look.  

yea the $6 is a waste of money.

You go kmc for free coffee, biscuits and parking and then go over to KAH to look at city? Lol. Curious, how come you interested in city so much le?

1 hour ago, Cheefarn said:

Only good in local motor shows is that you are able to view all the cars at 1 location. No fancy futuristic cars here.  

• Praise 2

12 minutes ago, Daniu82 said:

Only good in local motor shows is that you are able to view all the cars at 1 location. No fancy futuristic cars here.  

Ya, also a good chance get to sit inside those luxury brand cars without feeling paiseh. Lol.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 1