Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 TRACK CONNECT

kobayashiGT

Internal Moderator

MICHELIN Track Connect: connect your tires to improve your track performance

If you love thrills and cars, have you never wanted to boost your performance on track? It’s now possible with the brand new range of Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires equipped with Track Connect technology.

More than just tires, this is a complete, connected offer providing personalized, skilled advice for track (or road) on optimal tire pressure adjustment for all your “runs”! A world premiere on the road car market.

At your side before, during and after a run, MICHELIN Track Connect technology keeps you constantly informed of the pressure and temperature of each tire. Essential information to improve your performance.

Sensors fixed inside each tire give a precise measurement of inflation pressure and temperature. There is also the possibility of displaying evolutions in the handling of your car – under or oversteer – depending on analysis of developments in pressure balance between front and rear tires.

An innovative offer developed in close collaboration with true road car fans passionate about track driving: Michelin has gone out to meet members of motorsport clubs and collect their expectations in terms of improvements in both vehicle handling and performance, not forgetting, of course, driving sensation and pleasure.

For the development of MICHELIN Track Connect, the Michelin Group has also relied on the expertise of 2 start-ups: Exotics Systems for the receptor and Openiumfor the mobile application.

The MICHELIN Track Connect tire solution is compatible with the MICHELIN Pilot Sport Cup 2 tire, which has been developed exclusively for this offer, with 11 sizes available in 2018. Available in France, Germany and Switzerland.

↡ Advertisement

4 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

MICHELIN Track Connect: connect your tires to improve your track performance

If you love thrills and cars, have you never wanted to boost your performance on track? It’s now possible with the brand new range of Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires equipped with Track Connect technology.

More than just tires, this is a complete, connected offer providing personalized, skilled advice for track (or road) on optimal tire pressure adjustment for all your “runs”! A world premiere on the road car market.

At your side before, during and after a run, MICHELIN Track Connect technology keeps you constantly informed of the pressure and temperature of each tire. Essential information to improve your performance.

Sensors fixed inside each tire give a precise measurement of inflation pressure and temperature. There is also the possibility of displaying evolutions in the handling of your car – under or oversteer – depending on analysis of developments in pressure balance between front and rear tires.

An innovative offer developed in close collaboration with true road car fans passionate about track driving: Michelin has gone out to meet members of motorsport clubs and collect their expectations in terms of improvements in both vehicle handling and performance, not forgetting, of course, driving sensation and pleasure.

For the development of MICHELIN Track Connect, the Michelin Group has also relied on the expertise of 2 start-ups: Exotics Systems for the receptor and Openiumfor the mobile application.

The MICHELIN Track Connect tire solution is compatible with the MICHELIN Pilot Sport Cup 2 tire, which has been developed exclusively for this offer, with 11 sizes available in 2018. Available in France, Germany and Switzerland.

Wa.. How much one tyre like that. Wonder if the sensor tech is embedded in the tyre or can reuse on other tyres

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
17 hours ago, STiYaKuzA said:

Wa.. How much one tyre like that. Wonder if the sensor tech is embedded in the tyre or can reuse on other tyres

I dunno the price. I think is not available in Singapore yet.

But for my understanding, I think it is a removable sensor that can be removed and replace to your new set of tyres.

10 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

I dunno the price. I think is not available in Singapore yet.

But for my understanding, I think it is a removable sensor that can be removed and replace to your new set of tyres.

I am guessing, its IOT inserted and its cheap if thats the case.

But the saying goes. Cheap not good. Good not cheap, most likely the first few goondu will be carrot

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1