2020 Subaru Levorg

Heartbreakid

2 hours ago, shutterbox said:

got STI version bo?

Got STi version but it is more on visual and equipment levels not in terms of engine high power performance.

Headlights look too small. 😂

The bigger the headlights, the better. I prefer the looks of the out going model. Hopefully this does not represents the front of the new wrx/sti.

2 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

The bigger the headlights, the better. I prefer the looks of the out going model. Hopefully this does not represents the front of the new wrx/sti.

That's the latest design trend.

Even interior follow Volvo design.

(edited)
20 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

It might just be the next STi/ WRX design if Subaru is following current trend whereby the headlights are same for Levorg/ WRX/ STi, only the front nose and side fenders different. I personally felt Subaru got the design right this time. Definitely one look will recognise as Subaru. The squared off wheel arch design is a nice touch too, just like first generation Subaru Legacy. Just wonder it will make it here to SG in near future.

Edited by Heartbreakid
  • Praise 1

4 hours ago, Heartbreakid said:

It might just be the next STi/ WRX design if Subaru is following current trend whereby the headlights are same for Levorg/ WRX/ STi, only the front nose and side fenders different. I personally felt Subaru got the design right this time. Definitely one look will recognise as Subaru. The squared off wheel arch design is a nice touch too, just like first generation Subaru Legacy. Just wonder it will make it here to SG in near future.

Ya. That’s my worry, looking at the comments online, people are complaining the ugly headlights. If that’s were to extend to wrx and Sti, there will be more negativity. But it’s good that you like it. MI will likely to bring this model like the first gen with the exception of the 2.0t. It’s abit disappointing that new 1.8t has slightly more hp than the 1.6 though. I was considering it but end up with the fxt as It has more power, space and still cheaper than the levorg.

• Praise 1

Finally Subaru has come out something which is turbocharged! Recently they have been cutting off their turbocharged model line up & I thought their turbo era are gone, I was so wrong!

↡ Advertisement