Cheryl Tay's experience with Cars & Coffee

VteckiCk

Screenshot_20201105_005249.thumb.jpg.07611718536c75c83914025a87476f71.jpg

Cars & Coffee turning full continental? Now they'll be lookin' to reach out to Cheryl Tay to apologise. Sales man prolly did not recognise her. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 4

It is not about whether the salesman knows Cheryl Tay , it is the attitude of a person. If he could treat a Japanese car buyer that way, he would treat a conti car buyer the same way when a transaction does not go the way he wants .

• Praise 8

Prolly sales guy not assigned any jippun chia to sell yet still have duty to entertain any walk in...times are bad lah...live and let live lah...there are other dealers (used or unused) to shop than to whine...

• Praise 1

9 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Japanese cars margins low and maybe no commission for him mah.... Would be working for free. Can understand. 

Who's Cheryl? 

it is ok I do not know her but people in the car industry better know her.😅😅

https://cheryltay.sg/the-nked-athlete/

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Yawnz...this is nothing new from PI. Pattern many many.

If me I'm also not that courageous to try their kopi. Dunno lim already will lao sai? Still have to spend money see doctor.                                

Edited by Watwheels
  • Haha! 3

C&C main boss is a nice and humble guy...

Unprofessional salesmen gives this profession a bad name...

Anyway, most probably a Chao Ah Beng as usual the main root of many problems.. All attitude problems.. all Alpha male wannabe.. KNN..

• Praise 5
  • Shocked 1

5 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

it is ok I do not know her but people in the car industry better know her.😅😅

https://cheryltay.sg/the-nked-athlete/

Bro.. now famine period?... 

My eyes😱... what seen cannot be unseen.... 

Ummmm... no wonder the salesman bo chup 😂😂

Edited by Freeder
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 8

4 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

Wah biang.. some thing seen cannot be unseen.. chum.. i need pomelo leave to wash my eyes... 

Yeah lor, my morning kopi almost came back out! 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 10

Am I the only one to think that it might also have something to do with Cheryl and even her partner's attitude and body language?

I am a firm believer that human relationship is a 2 way traffic. The sales person may have appear unfriendly or not interested to serve her, but if she maintain a positive attitude, displaying keenness to know more about that particular Japanese car model she was interested to purchase, no one in the right sense of mind would turn a potential customer away.

Call me a bias, but I find many of these "famous" personnel who like to share their unpleasant experience on social media have some sort of entitlement mentality. Seriously, if the customer service is bad at Cars & Coffee, you are free to walk away and head for another one...

• Praise 27

21 minutes ago, Freeder said:

Bro.. now famine period?... 

My eyes😱... what seen cannot be unseen.... 

Ummmm... no wonder the salesman bo chup 😂😂

18 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Yeah lor, my morning kopi almost came back out! 

23 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

Wah biang.. some thing seen cannot be unseen.. chum.. i need pomelo leave to wash my eyes... 

Sorry bros🙏🙏, next time I will include a  warning  statement before the link😅

But jokes aside, she is a motor journalist,  if I sell car, I would have been reading car magazines and  I would probably have seen her in some of her articles. 

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 7

15 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

Am I the only one to think that it might also have something to do with Cheryl and even her partner's attitude and body language?

I am a firm believer that human relationship is a 2 way traffic. The sales person may have appear unfriendly or not interested to serve her, but if she maintain a positive attitude, displaying keenness to know more about that particular Japanese car model she was interested to purchase, no one in the right sense of mind would turn a potential customer away.

Call me a bias, but I find many of these "famous" personnel who like to share their unpleasant experience on social media have some sort of entitlement mentality. Seriously, if the customer service is bad at Cars & Coffee, you are free to walk-in to another one...

I am thinking along that line as well but wait a min, if I am in sales and yes I am, I will accept reasonable  body language from any customer and will continue to conduct my sales in a  very professional manner. in fact some of my clients are very  difficult to deal with, but I never break my rice bowl once because of their behavior.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 8

Internal Moderator
8 hours ago, VteckiCk said:

Screenshot_20201105_005249.thumb.jpg.07611718536c75c83914025a87476f71.jpg

Cars & Coffee turning full continental? Now they'll be lookin' to reach out to Cheryl Tay to apologise. Sales man prolly did not recognise her. 

Is she still driving? I tot she only do weights now. hahahaha.

13 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

Call me a bias, but I find many of these "famous" personnel who like to share their unpleasant experience on social media have some sort of entitlement mentality. Seriously, if the customer service is bad at Cars & Coffee, you are free to walk-in to another one...

Haha...that could be true as well. The salesman would be thinking these ppl are here not to buy a car and to him he has to burn his weekend to entertain them and get zero sales from them. It hard not to blame him for saying something negative. You might say the salesman is short sighted and not think long term but for him he probably has a quota to meet and need the sales to pay bills.

Maybe Cheryl should attempt being a car sales person to see what it is like. It's quite competitive given the market share is so small here. It drives car sales ppl nuts especially when sometimes LTA announce coe quota will be reduced.

• Praise 1

24 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

Call me a bias, but I find many of these "famous" personnel who like to share their unpleasant experience on social media have some sort of entitlement mentality. Seriously, if the customer service is bad at Cars & Coffee, you are free to walk away and head for another one...

Cannot imagine if she goes to Lexus or Mercs showroom... must lay red carpet and serve buffet or not....

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 5