TOYOTA HIACE VAN - 2 FAST 2 STOOPID

Hitman

yah..give you a car to drive is to gain more experience...

you run 110.. mad ah.... risking your newly collected license...

car gonna scrapped so its okie..

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

ermm was wondering.. my hiace so big.. going at 80 abit unstable liao.. ur little wassabisly.gif can go at 100... issit shaking like hell inside..

ahhahah u all got guts to push those vans to the limit.. i dun dare ah.. max i try is 120 and tatz onli onces in my life at the runway....

danger ah

Neutral Newbie

Ahh.. rollin good old times.. now me tamed driver liao..

little wasabi can slide n drift one.. not fun.. scary on a van [sweatdrop]

after dat near goner incident, i very tame liao [laugh]

Even drive car also average 100-110.. oni exceeded once on the volvo

n went to 135 cuz dat tanker too stable.. before u realise it,

u're driving at 130 liao [:p]

ah.. I ever went 130.... that's the furthest..

usually 80km/h | 1800rpm is good enuff for me... coz that speed hyper fuel efficient for me..thumbsup.gif

Neutral Newbie

yup.. u can feel the engine screaming [laugh]

come tink of it.. me notti notti [whip]

My little wasabi can overtake cars on 2nd lane from 1st lane one..

come tink of it.. i wouldn't haf the guts to do it now..

Last time more hiong.. now become turtle liao.. which is good [nod]

Now i drive car oni got pple overtake me, i seldom overtake pple [;)]

Neutral Newbie

good lah.. no need to run so fast one.. can reach destination can liao...

life comes first.. licsence second... let ppl over take u is okie... let ppl zoom past u also good.. can see TP chasing them... thumbsup.gif

Neutral Newbie
Brudder.. regarding your reckless actions.

RED CARD for you...

Me reckless meh ... where got ??

Highest speed I went was 105 kph .... and when I was in the middle lane ... doing 90 kph. Not shifting in and out of traffic ... just waiting for someone to catch up and sped off, and then waited again. [laugh]

Prefer to avoid tailgaters [laugh][laugh]

Somemore, when I let him pass and i went over to the right lane to overtake ... I signal somemore y know [thumbsup]

I cut back from right to center lane also I signal [thumbsup][thumbsup][laugh]

Neutral Newbie
Wah lou .. another car model to avoid reving to at traffic lights... 323s .... [laugh]

Wah ... me you no need to worry one ... with VTIs I dun play play one. I only play with those who needs to be given an education and I know for sure I can win one [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Sorry bro ... I didnt take the time to see what company but it was all white.

Furthermore, got black TRD screen across his front glass, rear got wing on top. Rear door got lots of TRD stickers. Chrome wheel covers. [dizzy]

Machiam FAST AND FURIOUS lah .... [blush]

Neutral Newbie

wah seh ermm spoiler... ermmm think i got see this van b4... i think its an indian driving it if im not wrong... will keep a lookout.. not much hiace got spoiler... with tat color

Neutral Newbie
wah! you really one kind hor! sly.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif I did encouter another Hiace Van (a chinese punk) about a year back, also charging like a mad dog from CTE to PIE (towards airport). I was already on 105kmh (on the 2nd lane), the Van was on the 1st lane & over take the car in front of him by cutting into my lane furious.giffurious.giffurious.gif. I wasn't in any mood so didn't have any fun with him sly.gif Anyway, I was telling myself, if I win over him it will be an insult not to me but my lowly sprung cxxxxxc laugh.giflaugh.gifPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Babe ... this for me is not about winning or losing [nod]

This is about disrespect for other road users .... [nod]

1) Overtake me is ok as I am not going fast , but no need to cut back suddenly in front of me leh. That is like slamming the door in my face. [rifle]

2) Whats the point in overtaking me like a madman and on the E-way, I overtake you back ?? make sense or not ?? So I thought I show him that by overtaking me on a 2 lane road, he is not going anywhere fast. Afterall, he still have that 60kph sticker on his backside. [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

Wah... that guy really 'thick skin' man... whatever gave him the idea he could really beat a car, and to think he actually kept trying. 'no brain' comes to mind. [laugh][laugh]

wow, bro so long never see u...didn't know that u turn to be a schumi-to-be as well.....i really envy u leh, always got car or rather TRD van to play....i want also don't have [:(][:(][:(] but always remember, safety comes first [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie
[laugh][laugh] good story, good lesson. but dun do it too often though, mite kanna mark leh. somemore u say he's a malay, wat if u meet him at one of ur relatives' house during hariraya? u never noe, skali ur distant relative? mite be a bit awkward after dat [sly][sly] . ever kanna to me before so i noe d feeling [:/] . the bugger keep giving me the evil eye at my wife's grandparents house, till my wifey scared a fight will break out [furious] . tell you the whole story on friday, if ur coming [sly][thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

I agree with SlowJack !!! Wait he jot down your number plate ... come back look for you and turn your car into a hiace van then you know .... Its good to have fun but not over do it .... Anyway ... I admire your guts and I must commend you on the way you predict his movement when you hit the grandis ..... How the hell you know he will cut to lane 1 instead of lane 3 ????? Unless lane 3 got vehicle also ... anyway ... Great Guts !!!!

Me wont do that cos i oredi have 12 points from the white man on the road !!!! So enjoy while you can ..... [rolleyes]

↡ Advertisement