TOYOTA HIACE VAN - 2 FAST 2 STOOPID

Hitman

Neutral Newbie

wasted i haben done up my rear.. or else will be good..ahha

err, can clarify or not? scared i got the wrong picture [sly][sly]

↡ Advertisement

I have heard that there was a van in Singapore that can take on cars. And mind you, its not normal family cars with are talking about. Those racey rice burners(SS2 or DOHC VTEC). Seems like that fella did some major engine mods. Dun be surprise one day you get burn by some low rider van with NOS. That will be real [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Probably good idea to get TP hotline number then.

Once see a van that is suspiciously fast .... 2 FAST .... call TP to standby about 5 km ahead. [thumbsup]

I am sure I will get rewarded [laugh][laugh]

Wah kao!! Sabo sia!! Wats your number plate? So that next time I see you, I siam. If not you see my 6" exhaust, call police catch me for illegal mod. [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

You should have tried to close him in until a TP comes by. I did it too once and this black Liteace got pulled over by a passing by TP. Same scenerio as you. So happened the guy who was snadwiching him was a friend and we conversed by phone. Since in no hurry, we played along. All the way from ECP Changi Airport to Ford Road exit where he was caught! I din feel good. I felt 'orbi-good' for the poor fella. Well, if you can catch up the rest, stay with them and get caught!

Neutral Newbie

Did I ?? [:/]

Just putting him in his place ... happened quite a while ago , almost forgot the incident oredi [laugh][laugh]

Neutral Newbie

I would have loved it ... but didnt wanna take a chance to wait for TP to come along. Sekali never come along .... wait long long ah [crazy]

↡ Advertisement