Reckless driving on ECP by 'rally cars'

David

Neutral Newbie

>>I have seen some 4-lane dual carriageway in the States, how I envy these.

We have those here too, at certain stretches of CTE. [:p]

Certain stretch of the ECP became a 2-lane expressway too... [shakehead]

↡ Advertisement

This guy complaining that cars are swerving around the roads dangerously. Have he ever thot that it was bikers that are the biggest hazard on the road? Not Only do they swerve from lane to lane, but also squeezed between cars at high speed. One sure way to create a safer and hazardous road is to ban motorbikes on the highway. Do they even need a highway? Any road to them is like a highway, squeezing and zooming about. thumbsdown.gif

I beg to differ, I myself also used to ride a bike, 86' till 92' & also 99' till 02'. From 99' to 02', I rode my Harley on Friday & Weekends & drive my Alfa Romeo on other days. I'm definately not one of those that swerve from lane to lane or squeezed between cars at high speed.

I agreed that there are a number of bikers, especially those younger bikers (class 2B & 2A) do ride recklessly, on the other hand I also met car drivers (again young drivers), Taxis, Dump Truckers that drive recklessly on the road. So I find it unfair, IMHO, to just brand bikers as the biggest hazard on the road.

Wah brudder! This post long time ago leh. Anyway, what you say is true, that not all bikers are like that and some drivers are like that too. Taking the number of bikers doing it comparing to the drivers, we an obviously tell which category has more. Btw, I have never seen someone doing it in a harley. I am focusing more on the street and super bikes. Just like the chance of seeing a 7 series zig zagging around comapared to a Civic?

Just like the chance of seeing a 7 series zig zagging around comapared to a Civic?

I kanna once by a '7' series, driven by a 30+ malay driver, most likely he is late in picking up his boss sly.gif

There's one SAAB95 Aero driven by an Indian, he loves to launch at traffic lights & is always game for a short 'spirited' drive sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif

Well, for the 7 series, that guy did it with a reason, may it be a valid reason or not. But some drivers did for thrills and excitingment. Thats the diff.

Well, for the 7 series, that guy did it with a reason, may it be a valid reason or not. But some drivers did for thrills and excitingment. Thats the diff.

unless it's life & death situation, else it's still consider as reckless driving/riding nod.gif

Arrrggggggghhhhhhh!!!!! I cant take it no more!! I confess!!! I confess!!! I am a road hazard!!! I zig zag lanes like nobody business!! I am your average young punk on the road!!! Argggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! [:p]

Me, a speeder of Sillypore, pledge myself to reach the traffic light first.

Regardless of skill, safety or others.

Based on VTEC, Turbo and NOS.

So as to achieve points, suspension and revoke for my license.

[laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

Me, a speeder of Sillypore, pledge myself to reach the traffic light first.

Regardless of skill, safety or others.

Based on VTEC, Turbo and NOS.

So as to achieve points, suspension and revoke for my license.

so is this going to be your new sig sly.gifsly.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif