Parallel Importers: Recommended ones/ones to avoid

Linusloh

Hi all bros and sis,
Am wondering if anyone has any experience with PI?
Got good ones to recommend (warranty, after sales car servicing etc)or got any one best to avoid?
Thanx!

↡ Advertisement

Avoid Yah Motors at ALL cost.. unless you have the patience with all their crap excuses for delay in delivery.. F*ing workshop too.. STEAL 1 of my part from my car during my first servicing and simply deny it.. thumbsdown.gif BTW, the workshop is call CHIP SOON.. at tampines...

Heard Hua Yang not bad...but never try before. But rumours saying they chop carrot head. [idea] There's another one, my dad's friend, named Lian Fong at jln jurong kechil.

Avoid Yah Motors at ALL cost.. unless you have the patience with all their crap excuses for delay in delivery.. F*ing workshop too.. STEAL 1 of my part from my car during my first servicing and simply deny it.. thumbsdown.gif BTW, the workshop is call CHIP SOON.. at tampines...

=============================================

shocked.gifshocked.gif serious?? u never go CASE complain & sue them until Kingd*m come??

[shakehead] $$$ leh... And i think 1.3 is enuff for me... [nod][laugh][laugh] Everthing is affordable, rd tax, fuel consumption etc... IMO, think getting a showroom car is better to safeguard manufacturing defects. As for PI, still not my cup of tea, unless i am getting something unique, like toyota wish...

Neutral Newbie

I think for Toyota go for either Richburg or Riccardo. Richburg because they have ties with BM and Riccardo because they have their own workshop because their show room.

Leco ok also, my friend bought a Integra R from them and no complaints.

I was thinking of that... but dun 1 2 waste time lar.. and don't think have a case too.. coz no sales agreement.. only got receipt.. so 1 IMPT note for new car buyers.. ALWAYS GET A SALES AGREEMENT WITH ALL THE CONDITIONS STATED IN PAPER!! Don't be the 2nd me.. shakehead.gif

Hi all bros and sis,

Am wondering if anyone has any experience with PI?

Got good ones to recommend (warranty, after sales car servicing etc)or got any one best to avoid?

Thanx!

For all those thinking of getting car from PI here... basically... some insurers here DO NOT insure PI's car... this is fyi...

me?? I yet to buy from PI thus far....u considering camry??

IMO, the price difference may be due to car cost (different PI have their own lobang & cost of importing a particular model/brand).

2ndly, it could also be the accessories bundled in for a particular model/brand...e.g. CD/MD player, leather seats etc... some PI actually install or add on some of the accessories locally to suit buyer's needs here....

Lastly, PI also factors in the cost of servicing/warranty for your ride (most PIs contract out the servicing to some other workshops).

All these add up to the price difference by each PI...wink.gif

I think for Toyota go for either Richburg or Riccardo. Richburg because they have ties with BM and Riccardo because they have their own workshop because their show room.

Leco ok also, my friend bought a Integra R from them and no complaints.

If I'm looking for toyota cars....should I go to Richburg, Ricardo or which other PI?

Any comments anyone?