Petrol Consumption/Cost/Mileage tracker

Mavvy

(edited)

Here's my excel spreadsheet since day one of my car... some of the figures are not accurate as there were occasions where I pumped only $30 of fuel using my SMILES points, so ignore those abrupt numbers.

As for the costing of the pump, some of them may seem off as there are times I buy stuff liek snacks using the same receipt laugh.gif

Hope u all find it useful... got summary page too... this file is good to put on a PDA with Excel (such as the Pocket PC)

Fuel.xls

Edited by Chromas

Neutral Newbie
is the 3/4 tank rule at the 3/4 mark or in between the 3/4 and half tank mark?

Its actually suppose to be at 3/4 tank mark lah ... but most of the time , as long as its in-between 1/2 and 3/4 tank and not at the 1/2 tank mark ... they will let you go lah. wink.gif

Neutral Newbie

Eh,if let that i think it worth it to pump MY fuel.

Even though i live in the east,i have calculated the cost including the cost of going to from my house and back,i would save about S$6 to $7.(provided no jam)

in a month i would save about S$98. [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

Withh the escalationg cost of petrol in Singapore, there is definitely saving in pumping MY petrol...thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Or do the an unheard of mod like lup in diesel engine! [shocked] Serious! By then, start business to buy used KFC, McD's and LJS cooking oil to make into vegetable diesel.

5.0-6.0L/100km here I come! [sly]

Neutral Newbie
Eh,if let that i think it worth it to pump MY fuel.

Even though i live in the east,i have calculated the cost including the cost of going to from my house and back,i would save about S$6 to $7.(provided no jam)

in a month i would save about S$98. thumbsup.gif

Ah bu den .... why do you think I;ve been doing it for 3 years rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Round up to S$100 lah .... in one year save $1200 manz laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Neutral Newbie
wah $1200. jawdrop.gifbounce1.gif

Yep ... can go to Rd Tax .... all it takes is effort wink.gifwink.gif which is free by the way tongue.gif

The vehicle GPS tracker detects the fuel level in your vehicle and you can keep a record of average consumption and cost involved with the use of this device.