Bukit Tinggi-Nice Place

Matrixian

Supercharged

colmar tropicale?? go one time.. never going back...  the rooms were atrocious...  whole place good for one nite stay.. Max

colmar tropicale is pretty run down actually..

like a ghost town..

if you pray 4 face Buddha (phra phrom), nearby that area, there is a shrine.

spacious, windy and serene.

I try to go there every once a year.

Anyway, my holiday plan might have changes.

No more going to the farm as none of the relatives are keen.

Instead, my wife gonna ask her uncle if we could stay in his apartment in Bentong.

Celebrate our Xmas eve in genting. [bounce1]

Then on the 25th, hit to Ipoh. Probably stay a night and return to Bentong again.

Come back on 27th.

Yet to confirm

Actually, don't know where to go for this Xmas.. [confused]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

colmar tropicale is pretty run down actually..

like a ghost town..

if you pray 4 face Buddha (phra phrom), nearby that area, there is a shrine.

spacious, windy and serene.

I try to go there every once a year.

Anyway, my holiday plan might have changes.

No more going to the farm as none of the relatives are keen.

Instead, my wife gonna ask her uncle if we could stay in his apartment in Bentong.

Celebrate our Xmas eve in genting. [bounce1]

Then on the 25th, hit to Ipoh. Probably stay a night and return to Bentong again.

Come back on 27th.

Yet to confirm

Actually, don't know where to go for this Xmas.. [confused]

Enjoy your trip ya.

Reviving this thread.. Im planning to go to BT from genting highlands. Would like to ask if half a day in BT is sufficient to cover ground? Is there any must-dos when we are there? Checked google maps and it says 1hr5min journey from GH. So is the journey going downhill from GH and the uphill to BT, or the trip doesn't involve me going all the way downhill and have an access road halfway?

Edited by Buadongdong

Reviving this thread.. Im planning to go to BT from genting highlands. Would like to ask if half a day in BT is sufficient to cover ground? Is there any must-dos when we are there? Checked google maps and it says 1hr5min journey from GH. So is the journey going downhill from GH and the uphill to BT, or the trip doesn't involve me going all the way downhill and have an access road halfway?

With a place that not many people visit, i will expect like many others Boleh land location. Already very run down.

Nothing to see there. Theres colmare tropicale but run down version. Food best at mediocre. I spent less than an hour, snap some pic and go back genting lol

The road about 1 hr drive, iirc got downhill and uphill. Theres entrance fee for colmare tropicale.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3