Servicing / Maintenance Of Honda Jazz

Jazzer

Sorry, bro... can enlighten me... GD is using 8 spark plugs then GF? Currently, i owning GF... but my dad's mechanic did mention to him that GF uses 8 spark plugs...

Juz wanna check the authenticity of this claim... I newbie:)

for Honda, only the iDSI engine uses 8 plugs, so just pop up the hood and check if it is iDSI lor [nod]

↡ Advertisement

Thanks. My City clocked up 30,000KM liao.... must change the CVTF or not?

Hi bro, start up clutch slip is common problem in FIT/JAZZ(GD1/GD3), not the new FIT/JAZZ(GE6/GE8), recommended to change CVTF every 20k. In fact, i(GD1) was advice to change every 10K by my kah motor mechanic friend, ever since i do not experience any start-up clutch slip liao. symptons of slip-juddering when you move off from stationary, once move off no more liao. FYI- FIT/JAZZ using the same CVT gearbox as CITY.

Hi bro, never heard of GF leh, FYI, GD1-1339cc( IDSI engine ), GD3-1498cc( VTEC engine), GE6-1.3cc(I-VTEC), GE8-1.5cc(I-VTEC).

Man! a Honda Jazz talk until so much and using so much codenames...

I'd advise you to go for the SQR372 I3 DOHC 12v

hi there,

my automatic honda jazz GD1 recently start to give this problem, the gear will feel symptons of slip-juddering. do you experience this before?

What can i do beside sending my car to a workshop to check-it out.

my central locking system also start to have this problem, pressing on remote didnt unlock / lock the car. hv to manual insert key to lock / unlock. check out on youtube, it may be due to a module problem at the driver side door. any idea how much to get it fix?

my car is already 6.5yr old

thank for sharing

Hi bro, start up clutch slip is common problem in FIT/JAZZ(GD1/GD3), not the new FIT/JAZZ(GE6/GE8), recommended to change CVTF every 20k. In fact, i(GD1) was advice to change every 10K by my kah motor mechanic friend, ever since i do not experience any start-up clutch slip liao. symptons of slip-juddering when you move off from stationary, once move off no more liao. FYI- FIT/JAZZ using the same CVT gearbox as CITY.

hi there,

my automatic honda jazz GD1 recently start to give this problem, the gear will feel symptons of slip-juddering. do you experience this before?

What can i do beside sending my car to a workshop to check-it out.

my central locking system also start to have this problem, pressing on remote didnt unlock / lock the car. hv to manual insert key to lock / unlock. check out on youtube, it may be due to a module problem at the driver side door. any idea how much to get it fix?

my car is already 6.5yr old

thank for sharing

GD1 & GD3 clutch slipping is common.

But for your central locking, could it be due to weak battery on the remote unit?

Bro my remote battery confirm gd as I am able to disarm the car.

As for the clutch slipping only recently the problem occur

Thank anyway

Neutral Newbie

I'd recently discovered that my sis in law's Jazz doesn't have a dust/pollen filter. I thought perhaps the mechanic may have forgotten to put it back in. But when I called up the workshop, he told me all Jazz do not come fitted with the filter!

Really?? Anyone having similar experience ?

↡ Advertisement