Scrapyards where you can get auto parts

Genie47

Neutral Newbie

i want to buy honda civic 2005 car model spare parts...my passenger mirror broke (by a cyclist, damn!) and i want to buy the mirror holder.fog light also gone.. any kind souls can share lobang?

thanks!

Neutral Newbie

Dear Friends, anyone know is there any scrapyard that I can find used parts for my Citroen Berlingo van? Any help is much appreciated, thank you.

Sigh...

DO your homework.

Google 'Scrapyards in Singapore' and call them up to inquire about your parts and price.

No one will know if they have the parts available unless they are working there. It is mostly

your luck and the popularity of the car model.

For 'gt wings, aftermarket stuff', they normally go with the half-body or put up at a rather high price,

so unless you know what you are looking for and how much its's worth, don't bother asking.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Sigh...

DO your homework.

Google 'Scrapyards in Singapore' and call them up to inquire about your parts and price.

No one will know if they have the parts available unless they are working there. It is mostly

your luck and the popularity of the car model.

For 'gt wings, aftermarket stuff', they normally go with the half-body or put up at a rather high price,

so unless you know what you are looking for and how much its's worth, don't bother asking.

Hello Moredhel, you have given such a valuable information about finding various auto parts. Thank you so much for sharing this useful details as I was really looking for such kind of stuff.

Edited by Mariccapell
  • Praise 1

anywhere got scrap yard for chevy optra?

Just to let u know.

Most 2nd hand parts in scrapyards r for Jap cars cos ty usually scrap their cars in <3 years time(due to strict inspection there) so these cars wil b stripped n the parts sold worldwide.

Optra is a korean car n ty dun hv that system in Korea so the 2nd hand parts u find there r mostly form local scrapped vehicles which r older n usually not in very good condition.

I usually dun get mt Optra parts from the Agent or their authorised dealers(Sone He He Xing etc) cos parts usually damm expensive.

i want to buy 4x4 ,jeep,suv led work light or light bar.how can it buy it?who can help me to fine the market?or the line website,or magazine?thank you!

roxanne.

Are u refering to those spot lights on the roof of 4X4?

Yr term not so clear. Aslo u looking for new or 2nd hand.

Just to let u know.

Most 2nd hand parts in scrapyards r for Jap cars cos ty usually scrap their cars in <3 years time(due to strict inspection there) so these cars wil b stripped n the parts sold worldwide.

Optra is a korean car n ty dun hv that system in Korea so the 2nd hand parts u find there r mostly form local scrapped vehicles which r older n usually not in very good condition.

I usually dun get mt Optra parts from the Agent or their authorised dealers(Sone He He Xing etc) cos parts usually damm expensive.

In this case, wheres a good place to get Korean parts. Eg, my engine mounting replacement costed $450. Solution = get a friend who freq MY to buy from a shop in Johor or? I was told, Korean car, buy cheap but they claw back on the cost of spares. Anyway to mitigate that "problem"?

hi..anyone know where i can get heat insulator mat? i wanna buy big piece then self cut n fix...

I think you can get one on amazon, and you can defnitley find them on ebay

• Praise 1

In this case, wheres a good place to get Korean parts. Eg, my engine mounting replacement costed $450. Solution = get a friend who freq MY to buy from a shop in Johor or? I was told, Korean car, buy cheap but they claw back on the cost of spares. Anyway to mitigate that "problem"?

I find original/genuine parts in JB can b more ex then SG even. Eg: My Optra oil filter in SG abt S$6 but in MY is RM35. I think its due to imported parts in Msia r taxed.

U can try Aik Hoe at Race Course Rd. Ty r a // importer so dun get their parts from the local agent but buy direct from Korea at much lower prices. My Korean Optra I wil get my parts from them now. I avoid the authorised stockists cos the prices r [sweatdrop][shocked]

↡ Advertisement