Peugeot Forum

Phalanx

Come join citroen forum, peugeot and citroen belong to the same group [thumbsup] I can open one part of the forum for peugeot discussion if you all want [;)]

Edited by Citroenchat

Neutral Newbie

Hi Battmann,

Mounting the speakers on the parcel board would meant that you have to disconnect your speakers everytime you need to remove the board. I went for an 8" Passive Bazooka instead. It does take up some space in the trunk, but it's still managable. Ask the installer to provide a connector so that if you need to transport big items, you can remove that tube easily.

And if you were on stock speakers for all these years, any mod to the sound system is a drastic improvement.

Weekly pugs meet-up is at MacKenzie kopitiam, every Friday, 8pm onwards.

When u reach there, just shout for Alan or Fabian, some one will raise his hands. [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

"And if you were on stock speakers for all these years, any mod to the sound system is a drastic improvement. "

you are right, man!!!....hahahah... [laugh]

how is the 8" Passive Bazooka? how much did you pay for it? i was looking for one too. i am still open to it. saw another sub, by pioneer...can't remember the model..8" too and very...er..."short", as compared to Bazooka.

as for the speakers on the parcel board, i thought after i have replaced the front stock speakers, i could well install these stock speakers on the parcel board, act as back speakers. i will ask the installer to use some connector so that i can disconnect easily when i need to remove the parcel board. actually i have also installed a pair of old 5" speaker at the back door. not much effect. [smallcry]

Hi Vincent and Battmann,

This is the reason why u hv not been granted access to the pugsforum....

Thank you for visiting PUGS. I am sorry to inform you that PUGS no longer exists anymore. Thank you for your interests in finding/joining PUGS. I personally like to say thank you to all members who have genuinely supported PUGS. Through the years of setting up the forum and running it, I have seen many members come and go. Most of them have shown excellent support.

I think I need to explain why this forum is closed. I started this forum with mind of trying to gather more peugeot's owner to share their experience and joy of owning a pug. The forum was started by "IXUS". I took over the forum cos we thought we need some space of our own. I paid for the forum from it shifted till now. Ard 4 years. The club definitely expanded.

With more people in the club, also means conflicts occurs. Whereby there come a stage where member start pointed fingers at me for doing a bad job and complaining that they can do better. The point I like to make is that the forum is a place for people to gather and share ideas. Members are free to organise any event or activities they want. I cannot join the activities does not mean I am NOT a member of the club. I seriously find no reasons why being a Site Admin or Moderators of a car club is so "glamourous". Some of the members personally think so. As such, insults comes all over the place. I think I do not want to pay for a site and spend time managing and in the end what I got is insults and blames. So I decide to close it once and for all.

I hope all genuinely members understand my situation and all the best to all of you. We (me and glady) want to thank all genuinely members for the great times we had. That's all I have to say.

Devin aka laven

....cos' there's no such forum anymore. [thumbsdown]

Neutral Newbie

[sunny] Hi all peugeot 206 drivers, i've got an unsprayed & unprimed ABBES front bumper for sale. Asking for $850 cash and carry immediately. I'm leaving for Australia and selling off my ride, so i never got to spray this bumper when i brought it back home! It's all nicely wrapped up.

Those interested, please contact me at this email:

[email protected]

Must sell!!!

Hi Vincent and Battmann,

This is the reason why u hv not been granted access to the pugsforum....

Thank you for visiting PUGS. I am sorry to inform you that PUGS no longer exists anymore. Thank you for your interests in finding/joining PUGS. I personally like to say thank you to all members who have genuinely supported PUGS. Through the years of setting up the forum and running it, I have seen many members come and go. Most of them have shown excellent support.

I think I need to explain why this forum is closed. I started this forum with mind of trying to gather more peugeot's owner to share their experience and joy of owning a pug. The forum was started by "IXUS". I took over the forum cos we thought we need some space of our own. I paid for the forum from it shifted till now. Ard 4 years. The club definitely expanded.

With more people in the club, also means conflicts occurs. Whereby there come a stage where member start pointed fingers at me for doing a bad job and complaining that they can do better. The point I like to make is that the forum is a place for people to gather and share ideas. Members are free to organise any event or activities they want. I cannot join the activities does not mean I am NOT a member of the club. I seriously find no reasons why being a Site Admin or Moderators of a car club is so "glamourous". Some of the members personally think so. As such, insults comes all over the place. I think I do not want to pay for a site and spend time managing and in the end what I got is insults and blames. So I decide to close it once and for all.

I hope all genuinely members understand my situation and all the best to all of you. We (me and glady) want to thank all genuinely members for the great times we had. That's all I have to say.

Devin aka laven

....cos' there's no such forum anymore. [thumbsdown]

Power is nothing without control.

It is most sad that internal politics caused the death of an esteemed forum.

Talk is free. If these people who throw accusations at you think it is so easy to start and manage a forum, then why have they not started a forum themselves?

In an case, I salute you for your effort and job well done. [thumbsup]

i also think Xxer did a great job.

In fact, closing the forum may be a good thing as it shows empty vessels make the most noise...

Maybe Xxer, u can set up another one?

Neutral Newbie

Bro ... I was part of that excellent forum when it first started. thumbsup.gif

I was driving a Peugeot then .... nod.gif The very few Peugeot 405 in there (I think the only one) , whilst many was driving the 206 then wink.gif

But I hve always felt welcomed ... nod.gif

When I switched to a Mazda .... I didnt log in to the Pug forum anymore , i didnt know things took a turn for the worse hur.gif

But ... salute for the effort wave.gif

↡ Advertisement