Advise on Paintless Dent Removal

Dookie

Neutral Newbie

Anyone out there has any advise on paintless dent removal? Any experience? My car has been 'injured' by inconsiderate people who dun know how to open their doors gently. Also any good paint shop to recommend. My rear bumper and lower lip was 'brushed' against by another inconsiderate person with a stroller or trolley during CNY. So heart-pain...

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

when's the next meet-up and where? just got a digital camera, will be posting pixs of my 'ride' soon... will try Lye Design for the PDR... it should be about $30 for the first dent and subsequent dents for something like $10+ right?

Neutral Newbie

will check out the prices... have you tried it yourself? does it work and will it damage any of the paintwork? really curious as to how it's done... will probably go for the PDR first and get the scratches on the bumper touched up by KM.

Anyone out there has any advise on paintless dent removal? Any experience? My car has been 'injured' by inconsiderate people who dun know how to open their doors gently. Also any good paint shop to recommend. My rear bumper and lower lip was 'brushed' against by another inconsiderate person with a stroller or trolley during CNY. So heart-pain...

My personal advise is that... don't do anything.... till say full 1 year... cos in S'pore.... parking lots are small... so even if u do it now... u most probably will kana again...... so save the $$.. and then go for a respray of the SAME colour say every 2yrs... at about $600....

Just my 1.5cents...

Hi,

Got a good lobang,found a mobile PDR,he will come to your place to do it.The charges is about 20-40% of what other PDR company are charging and from past experience with one the PDR company,the skill is on par with them.

For mine about 15-20 line dents and 3-4 round dents,he use about 2hr plus and charge me only 60 dlr.

The contact is Mr Gary Soh,96858366.

But really,respray is definitely better,as PDR will remove about 90-95% of the dent,under bright lights if you look carefully,you will still see the difference.

Regards

Liang

↡ Advertisement