RAV4

Scwee

hv seen many RAV4 on the road lately & seems nice. as i'm considering for a change, wld appreciate feedback/comment ie. fuel consumption, design, performance etc from all bros/sis here. thanks. [:)]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Erh is is call VOLTZ and not Volts

Yup about the same price as a 1.8 Rav 4. But interior is so swee compared to the Rav 4 (so dull). Biggest miff i have with the Rav 4 is that the rear tail gate dun swing fully open. It only opens to like 45 degrees. Also the Voltz got a split taill gate thumbsup.gif

Both of them share the same engine nod.gif

Edited by Buzz

[:p] voltz yar~

RAV4 hv 1.8 & 2, do u happened to know the price diff? hoh! the rear tail gate cld not swing open fully!!?? [thumbsdown] then it is meaningless to hv such a big gate door. [shakehead]

may i know where can view the voltz? BM?

The RAV's modern look both on the outside and inside a big plus IMO. The 2 door looks even better. While the VVTi engine didn't perform too badly, I found the kerb weight and high CG too little for my liking.

Neutral Newbie

The Rav 4 1.8 from PI cost about 92K and the 2.0 from BM cost about 104K.

Nope the Voltz is only available from PI, think you can see it at Tai Huat at Ubi. nod.gif

Neutral Newbie
The RAV's modern look both on the outside and inside a big plus IMO. The 2 door looks even better. While the VVTi engine didn't perform too badly, I found the kerb weight and high CG too little for my liking.

IMHO the Rav 4 interior is old fashion as compared to the Voltz

hv seen many RAV4 on the road lately & seems nice. as i'm considering for a change, wld appreciate feedback/comment ie. fuel consumption, design, performance etc from all bros/sis here. thanks. [:)]

1.8L enough power meh? [:p]

Neutral Newbie

heard a friend driving that previously say very underpowered for the 1.8......and heard rumours insurance can be high

↡ Advertisement