Kia Roadshow in Compass Point

Zakuii

Went to Compass Point and saw that Kia is having a roadshow there. Heard it's there since Monday. [sweatdrop]

On display are 2 new models, the 1l Picanto and 3.5l V6 Sorento. The Picanto is going for like $200+ per month for 10 yrs, and Sorento, $600+ per month for 10 yrs.

The Sorento is such a huge monster, one will need to stand on chairs just to clean the roof.

With such affordable price, I see a lot of interested folks surrounding the Picanto. I din bother to get the price list cos' not interested in them.

Are there any catch to the prices? Sounds too good to believe.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
Went to Compass Point and saw that Kia is having a roadshow there. Heard it's there since Monday. [sweatdrop]

On display are 2 new models, the 1l Picanto and 3.5l V6 Sorento. The Picanto is going for like $200+ per month for 10 yrs, and Sorento, $600+ per month for 10 yrs.

The Sorento is such a huge monster, one will need to stand on chairs just to clean the roof.

With such affordable price, I see a lot of interested folks surrounding the Picanto. I din bother to get the price list cos' not interested in them.

More interested in their Cerato. Btw if they sell so cheap, sure got something fishy. also if cars are really so cheap. who would want to buy 2nd hand car and coe price sure rise again [sweatdrop][knife][furious]

Neutral Newbie
Went to Compass Point and saw that Kia is having a roadshow there. Heard it's there since Monday. sweatdrop.gif

Brother, the $200 plus for the Rio is for 10 months and not 10 years so after 10 years, the monthly payment will be revert back to $500 plus per month.

You must get your facts right before you made any judgement or comments on the Roadshow! thumbsdown.gif

ya the 200 thing is a bull sxxt....they offer people some kind of rebate...so the amount of money from the rebate will be used to offset your mthly installment...untill the amount run out lor....which i think if i don't heard wrongly....the sales person telling a customer around 6 mths....if really 200 every mth for 10 years...even if it's for the rio or that 1 liter car...i think the queue will go round compasspoint at least a few hundred rounds....

(edited)

Went to Compass Point and saw that Kia is having a roadshow there. Heard it's there since Monday. sweatdrop.gif

Brother, the $200 plus for the Rio is for 10 months and not 10 years so after 10 years, the monthly payment will be revert back to $500 plus per month.

You must get your facts right before you made any judgement or comments on the Roadshow! thumbsdown.gif

So you see... the adverts C&C puts on the cars are misleading, not me. I was passing by and caught a glance of the monthly payment on the car. I did not bother to ask for pricelist or more info. If I had asked for more info, then I will know that what they put on the cars are sales gimmicks!

But i must say the adverts sure work, cos' there are lot of people crowding around the cars.

Edited by Zakuii

Neutral Newbie

guess this is how they are able to attract attention ... no free lunch at the end of the day .... [:)][:)]

i think Singaporean must remember what our gov tell us " there is no free lunch/dinner/supper in singapore"...and like what i say....200+ per mth for 10 yr...maybe not just go round compasspoint few hundred round....you will suddenly see half of the singapore turn up in compasspoint....maybe a baby will want to buy 1 too...

Don't really have a good impression of C&C. Esp from the experiences of the Kia owners when they send their car in for servicing/repairs [thumbsdown]

Thank god for C&C. Makes me appreciate my agent more [laugh]

True... But the agent's attitude and service quality will have a much more impact on us than the car's fault. Vios owners also get the same [thumbsdown] service from C&C. The only way to get good service is to drive a merc into C&C [thumbsdown]

Hypersonic
True... But the agent's attitude and service quality will have a much more impact on us than the car's fault. Vios owners also get the same [thumbsdown] service from C&C. The only way to get good service is to drive a merc into C&C [thumbsdown]

Vios from C&C? Isn't it Toyota from Borneo Motors?

Neutral Newbie

True... But the agent's attitude and service quality will have a much more impact on us than the car's fault. Vios owners also get the same thumbsdown.gif service from C&C. The only way to get good service is to drive a merc into C&C thumbsdown.gif

Vios from C&C? Isn't it Toyota from Borneo Motors?

I find C&C service still better compared to other agents like BM etc. laugh.gif

Don't really have a good impression of C&C. Esp from the experiences of the Kia owners when they send their car in for servicing/repairs [thumbsdown]

Thank god for C&C. Makes me appreciate my agent more [laugh]

The sales person told me that it costs only alightly over S$100+ to service the Picanto at C&C, using synthetic oil. You believe?

↡ Advertisement