Protonist Lobang Thread.

Gadgeter

Neutral Newbie
He's talking about bodykits, lower springs and shocks, tc, racing seats laugh.giflaugh.gif

u sure know me well..sly.gifsly.gif

Neutral Newbie

Talking about brothers in JB reminds me this incidence. [:)] I went there in my previous car to fix up my speakers.

So they cut the hole on the board bigger in order to fit in the new speakers. And very fast they fitted the speakers. Some screwing and fitting... done. So i jus visually check, then paid and left. One week later... i drove and while driving a heard a loub "THUB" ...gave me a shock! hear that its from my boot...quickily went down to check.... HAHA!! [laugh] my speakers drop! One of the speaker is lying helplessly in my boot with wires dangling. Then went back home got my dad to fix for me... found only 1 screw. Huh??!! jus one screw to tahan the speakers on the board! no wonder it will drop lah [laugh]

Talking about brothers in JB reminds me this incidence. [:)] I went there in my previous car to fix up my speakers.

So they cut the hole on the board bigger in order to fit in the new speakers. And very fast they fitted the speakers. Some screwing and fitting... done. So i jus visually check, then paid and left. One week later... i drove and while driving a heard a loub "THUB" ...gave me a shock! hear that its from my boot...quickily went down to check.... HAHA!! [laugh] my speakers drop! One of the speaker is lying helplessly in my boot with wires dangling. Then went back home got my dad to fix for me... found only 1 screw. Huh??!! jus one screw to tahan the speakers on the board! no wonder it will drop lah [laugh]

I wanted to fix... but when they say they'll be cutting ... I aborted the idea... glad that I did so... [sweatdrop]

Neutral Newbie

Hey, anyone wants Marco 4-2-1 or 4-1 extractors for Wira/Satria/Kancil/Kenari(Move)/Kelisa? My fren selling it, cheaper than exhaust shop. Around 200 or less installed.

That fren also has machined rocker arms to push down the valves further for better air intake and exhaust (increases lift without increasing the duration). RM250

(edited)

Wira:

Rear Speaker Board (Wira, Saga)

Are you sick of the stock speaker board for your rear speaker?

You can get the ready-made Rear Speaker board from Brothers at RM38.

All you need to do is... Cut a hole for your speaker on the board and you are ready to install it.

Wind Visor (Wira)

Available at Brothers for only RM45

Bonnet Insulation (Wira, Saga)

Ready made to fit in your bonnet... Available at Brothers for only RM38

Spark Plug (Wira)

Original Plugs for Wira, only RM16 (available in most spare part shops). Try not to get from EON.

Oil Filter (Wira)

You get them them for S$5 in Singapore, But in JB. It is only RM7 for original.

Steel Brake Hose (Wira/Waja)

PRO-RS brake hose is available at Southern Motors (JB). RM320

Fog light (Wira)

Available at Brothers for only RM48, you will need to get your own relay.

Servicing at Proton Workshop (Permas Jaya, opposite Vis works)

Change steering oil: RM35.

Change Fuel Filter: RM68

Tuning (Clean throttle body Plus tuning): RM40

Edited by Gadgeter