• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
21 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 16 June 2004 - 10:21 PM

Les1971
  • Les1971
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi all Brothers & Sisters,

Any idea where I can purchase a Scuff Plates for my car & How Much?

Posted 16 June 2004 - 10:26 PM

Vtim
  • Premium member
    Vtim
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

eh....what car are you driving
宁可正而不足,不可邪而有余。
Me, Mr Alfarleyfordadai, A citizen of Sillypore, pledge myself to strike all the highest prize. Based on TOTO, 4D or BIG SWEEP. So as to achieve prizes, prosperity and progress for my 4 kids, wife and wallet. GOT BUY GOT HOPE, NO BUY NO HOPE. [/color][/b]
[/color]

Posted 16 June 2004 - 10:30 PM

Les1971
  • Les1971
    Clutched
    Author Image

KIA spectra

Posted 16 June 2004 - 10:41 PM

Vtim
  • Premium member
    Vtim
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

have you tried asking Kia owners in SG Kia Club, you may have better luck there

http://forums.delphi....com/KFCS/start
宁可正而不足,不可邪而有余。
Me, Mr Alfarleyfordadai, A citizen of Sillypore, pledge myself to strike all the highest prize. Based on TOTO, 4D or BIG SWEEP. So as to achieve prizes, prosperity and progress for my 4 kids, wife and wallet. GOT BUY GOT HOPE, NO BUY NO HOPE. [/color][/b]
[/color]

Posted 23 June 2004 - 04:17 PM

Discoburg
  • Premium member
    Discoburg
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Try www.maxdax.com

Posted 27 December 2010 - 03:49 PM

INvinzzzBLE
  • INvinzzzBLE
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi Bros

Does anyone knows where i can get LED scuff plates for Honda FD1, the type that will change colour one not the standard one colour type
thanks

Posted 27 December 2010 - 04:09 PM

JX83
  • Premium member
    JX83
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Hi Bros

Does anyone knows where i can get LED scuff plates for Honda FD1, the type that will change colour one not the standard one colour type
thanks

Bro u power leh 6 yrs ago the thread u managed to dig out thumbsup.gif
JX

Posted 29 December 2010 - 12:43 PM

INvinzzzBLE
  • INvinzzzBLE
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Bro that's easy just search for the word scuff plate, u gt any lobang?

Posted 18 June 2011 - 09:28 PM

Chivanloh
  • Premium member
    Chivanloh
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Anyone know where to buy scuff plate for Toyota picnic? Borneo not selling them. Tks!

Posted 22 June 2011 - 05:03 PM

Dark_flan
  • Dark_flan
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Think you can try ebay international. Very cheap then getting locally. I had seen my ride's scuff plate going at less than $30 including shipment if you are lucky enough also can get unique design not found locally. I think maybe cheaper than to waste petrol to scout around... Tempting to replace my old scuff plates :P

Posted 31 August 2014 - 09:59 PM

Knight
  • Knight
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Anyone know where to buy scuff plate set for Mazda6 ?

Tks!

Posted 02 September 2014 - 04:13 PM

xherion
  • Premium member
    xherion
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

This is exactly my question too...

Any bros can help?  [bounce2]

Anyone know where to buy scuff plate set for Mazda6 ?

Tks!

Posted 27 September 2014 - 10:42 PM

Vincent_Lum
  • Vincent_Lum
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Any knowledge where can I buy scuffs plate Legacy wagon?

Posted 10 March 2015 - 10:51 AM

Hungryforcar
  • Hungryforcar
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I go aliexpress and buy. just bought for honda jazz at 17 USD without led type, price include shipment. Got LED type but I don't want the hassle to install. Taobao also have, provided chinese is good.

Posted 30 September 2015 - 03:20 PM

Jasyu
  • Premium member
    Jasyu
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Anyone know where to get a led scuff plate installed. I looking to buy off ebay or aliexpress but need someone to install.

Posted 30 September 2015 - 10:08 PM

Mcf777
  • Mcf777
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Any audio shop should be able to install.

Not car ws, cos most of them, their hands are dirty and oily.

Posted 04 October 2015 - 06:01 PM

jhtm71
  • Premium member
    jhtm71
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Why not try Nite Conceptz as they do customized scuff plate.

Posted 06 January 2016 - 10:52 PM

LforLeonard
  • Premium member
    LforLeonard
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Looking for vezel scuff plates with led. Any where to buy besides tao bao? 6

Posted 20 July 2016 - 03:02 PM

IamArchangel
  • IamArchangel
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Would like to buy scuff plates for volkswagen Sportsvan. Any one can assist?

Posted 23 July 2016 - 07:51 AM

Ivanseah81
  • Premium member
    Ivanseah81
    Clutched
    Author Image

Would like to buy scuff plates for volkswagen Sportsvan. Any one can assist?

Night conceptz

Back to Cosmetics  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Scuff, Plates, where

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users